Author Topic: White House: ‘No Surprise’ Biden Is Flying Migrants into States at Night  (Read 146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House: ‘No Surprise’ Biden Is Flying Migrants into States at Night

John Binder 19 Oct 2021

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki suggested that President Joe Biden’s Catch and Release operation, wherein border crossers are flown to various states for resettlement, is standard policy.

This week, the New York Post unveiled that the Biden administration has been for months flying border crossers and Unaccompanied Alien Children (UACs) to New York and Florida from Texas.

During a press conference on Tuesday, Psaki shrugged off the Catch and Release operation as nothing more than standard Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) policy.

“Well, I’m not sure it’s in the middle of the night but let me tell you what’s happening here … it is our legal responsibility to safely care for unaccompanied children until they swiftly can be unified with a parent or a vetted sponsor,” Psaki said:

And that’s something we take seriously. We have a moral, a right obligation to do that, to deliver on that.

In recent weeks, unaccompanied children passed through the Westchester airport … in route to their final destination … it’s no surprise that kids can be seen traveling through states, not just New York … but in other parts of the country as well.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/19/white-house-no-surprise-biden-is-flying-migrants-into-states-at-night/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

This is how the traitorous bastrids plan on locking in their lunatic policies.

Whomever runs in 2024 had better start loudly promising to deport everyone who arrives during the Biden term under his illegal policies as soon as the lying cretin leaves office. And I see only one prominent GOP candidate capable of saying anything like that.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 12:34:04 am by skeeter »

Online libertybele

This is how the traitorous bastrids plan on locking in their lunatic policies.

Whomever runs in 2024 had better start loudly promising to deport everyone who arrives during the Biden term under his illegal policies as soon as the lying cretin leaves office. And I see only one prominent GOP candidate capable of saying anything like that.

In theory that's fine, but amnesty and granting the right to vote, it truly isn't going to matter.  Oh, and did I mention the issue of election integrity??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

In theory that's fine, but amnesty and granting the right to vote, it truly isn't going to matter.  Oh, and did I mention the issue of election integrity??
Whether or not it will happen, its the only chance we have.

Online libertybele

Whether or not it will happen, its the only chance we have.

"WE THE PEOPLE". Remember that.  Congress and the Pres. works for us; not the other way around.

"BILL OF RIGHTS" and the Constitution.  Those are OUR rights period.

It is our duty to defend this country and it's constitution from ALL enemies.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.