Author Topic: The Unvaccinated Are Looking Smarter Every Week  (Read 504 times)

Offline Hoodat

The Unvaccinated Are Looking Smarter Every Week
« on: October 16, 2021, 02:55:25 pm »
The Unvaccinated Are Looking Smarter Every Week

Thomas T. Siler, M.D.   |   16 Oct 2021

There is a massive propaganda push against those choosing not to vaccinate against COVID-19 with the experimental mRNA vaccines. Mainstream media, the big tech corporations, and our government have combined efforts to reward compliance and to shame and marginalize non-compliance. Their mantra says that this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Persons who choose not to vaccinate are characterized as unintelligent, selfish, paranoid people who don’t read much and live in a trailer park in Florida (or Alabama, or Texas, or name your state). Never has there been such an effort to cajole, manipulate through fear, and penalize people to take an experimental medical treatment.

However, as time has passed with this pandemic and more data accumulates about the virus and the vaccine, the unvaccinated are looking smarter and smarter with each passing week. It has been shown now that the vaccinated equally catch and spread the virus. Vaccine side effect data continues to accumulate that make the risk of taking the vaccine prohibitive as the pandemic wanes. Oral and IV medications (flccc.net) that work early in the treatment of COVID-19 are much more attractive to take now as the vaccine risks are becoming known, especially because the vaccinated will need endless boosters every six months.

First, let’s address the intelligence of the unvaccinated. Vaccine hesitancy is multi-factorial and has little to do with level of education or intelligence. Carnegie Mellon University did a study assessing vaccine hesitancy across educational levels. According to the study, .  .  .

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/10/the_unvaccinated_are_looking_smarter_every_week.html
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Re: The Unvaccinated Are Looking Smarter Every Week
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 02:58:41 pm »
An AI-powered tracking program called Project Salus also follows the Medicare population and shows vaccinated Medicare recipients are having worse outcomes week by week of the type consistent with Antibody Dependent Enhancement. This occurs when the vaccine antibodies actually accelerate the infection leading to worsening COVID-19 infection outcomes.

'Vaccine hesitancy' has been most prevalent among those who actually do follow the science.  I refuse to put anything in my body that is engineered to turn off my immune response.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 03:46:18 pm »
   In hindsight I feel a little guilty for blowing up at my Dr last week over the Vax because I'm usually a calm, collected guy. He was just doing his job afterall, rather poorly I may add but this too shall pass.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 04:52:01 pm »
FTA--      pointing-down

I know this decision is very difficult for many people when it comes to losing their job. To the vaccinated, please don’t take any boosters for you’ll just be perpetuating the risk of side effects and new variants.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 12:39:49 am »
   In hindsight I feel a little guilty for blowing up at my Dr last week over the Vax because I'm usually a calm, collected guy. He was just doing his job afterall, rather poorly I may add but this too shall pass.
It hasn't passed yet.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 12:43:21 am »
'Vaccine hesitancy' has been most prevalent among those who actually do follow the science.  I refuse to put anything in my body that is engineered to turn off my immune response.

Exactly; the vaccines are wreaking havoc on the immune system.  That is why those vaccinated are getting ill and being hospitalized, and some even dying.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2021, 12:45:52 am »

Don't feel guilty.  My dr. asked me several times if I was vaccinated when discussing a procedure. If they are vaccinated, and their staff is vaccinated then why the concern if I am not vaccinated???

The vaccines at best only work for a short period of time and they lower the body's natural immune system.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2021, 03:55:46 am »
The more medical journal articles I read, the less inclined (if that's possible) I am to get the jabs.
Especially when there are effective treatments out there.

The most unfortunate side effect of all this is that I trust doctors less than ever, right out the gate.
There is no presumption of competence.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2021, 04:19:32 pm »
From the CDC:
"Unvaccinated people are 11 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than those who are fully vaccinated, new research has found, bolstering evidence that the inoculations continue to provide powerful protection, even against the delta variant."

The chances of contracting the virus are extremely small, and dying from it smaller still. Nevertheless, it would wise for anybody over 50 to get vaccinated.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2021, 04:21:51 pm »
From the CDC:
"Unvaccinated people are 11 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than those who are fully vaccinated, new research has found, bolstering evidence that the inoculations continue to provide powerful protection, even against the delta variant."

The chances of contracting the virus are extremely small, and dying from it smaller still. Nevertheless, it would wise for anybody over 50 to get vaccinated.

Agree 100%, and in fact I just got my booster.  OTOH, if I was 30, and in the health I was in at age 30, I'd be giving the mandates the middle finger.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2021, 04:28:37 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2021, 09:37:40 pm »
From the CDC:

Well, not to pee in their punchbowl, but the first year of COVID all the deaths were unvaccinated.
Aside from inflated numbers and lousy treatment options, that just might account for the disparity.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline dancer

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2021, 12:56:59 pm »
From the CDC:

Not small enough.  Colin Powell just died of Covid and he was fully vaxxed.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2021, 10:17:39 pm »
Maximum Vaccination
The vaccines can't control Corona, which is why they won't stop vaccinating.   
eugyppius
4 hr ago   Oct. 18, 2021   
Corona is primarily dangerous to the very old and the already sick. Occasionally, it is true, somebody who is younger or not already sick ends up dying. This happens with influenza and other viruses too. While that’s regrettable, Corona is not the leading cause of tragedies like these, and on balance they are too rare to pose an overarching unprecedented global threat to our hospitals, to our public health, to our nursing homes, or to whatever it is we’re supposed to be worried about right now.

Given the stratified nature of Corona risk, the majority of the gains to be had from stimulating SARS-2 antibodies are concentrated in around 10-15% of the population. This is true whatever you believe about the vaccines, their safety or their efficacy.

If you want to lower hospitalisations and deaths, in other words, the difference between vaccinating 40% of your population and 80% of your population is not nearly as great as it seems. In fact, as you move to ever lower-risk cohorts, the volume of vaccinations required to reduce deaths grows in inverse proportion to the deaths you are reducing. This is the phenomenon of diminishing returns. It means that if you have vaccinated all the olds and sicks and an additional 50% or 70% of everyone, AND you are still suffering from a raging pandemic of the unvaccinated, there are probably not enough immunologically naive people left to give you a hope of vaccinating your way out.

The unspeakable truth is that the vaccines don’t suppress case rates at all. We have long known that their efficacy against infection fades to zero after week 20, but even at the high point — the first month after dose 2 — the protection is sure to be vastly overstated. This would be why even academic journals are starting to run pieces with titles like “Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States”  ...
Read more at Substack
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2021, 10:30:00 pm »
Agree 100%, and in fact I just got my booster.  OTOH, if I was 30, and in the health I was in at age 30, I'd be giving the mandates the middle finger.
I agree. The chances of people in that age category or younger contracting the virus much less dying from it are pretty slim.
But I am not in that age category and haven't been for decades. So the wife and I got the shot. Previously, I didn't want to get the flu shot despite constantly getting the flu from the grandkids every year. My wife finally convinced me to get the shot. I haven't been sick with the flu or whatever it was the grandkids gave me for a long time now.
We've both had the virus shots and the booster. No ill effects other than a sore arm for a day. I'll take the advice of thousands of medical experts over the odd medical dissident/quack on the internet.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2021, 10:32:10 pm »
Well, not to pee in their punchbowl, but the first year of COVID all the deaths were unvaccinated.
Aside from inflated numbers and lousy treatment options, that just might account for the disparity.
So you're saying they're lying about the eleven times more unvaccinated people dying than vaccinated?

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2021, 10:36:16 pm »
Not small enough.  Colin Powell just died of Covid and he was fully vaxxed.
He was also 84 and had a number of comorbidities including myeloma. No vaccine is 100% sure-proof. But I'll take the advice of the medical experts over the anti-vaxxers many of whom unbelievably claim the vaccine is a death shot.
If you don't want to take the vaccine, I don't think you should be forced to take it. Because the numbers of people infected and deaths are too low to mandate mass vaccination. Even my doctor agreed with that. Nevertheless, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2021, 11:00:20 pm »
So you're saying they're lying about the eleven times more unvaccinated people dying than vaccinated?
Is that number since there were vaccines? Or is it the total. If it is the total, the unvaccinated had a year head start, and the headline is misleading because it implies those are what is happening daily as opposed to historically. I would bet you'd get very similar numbers with any disease for which there is a vaccine--if you just count all the people who died BEFORE there was a vaccine.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2021, 08:35:02 am »
Countdown to Zero Immunity

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-18-countdown-to-zero-immunity-vaccine-victims-immune-response-drop-by-5-percent-each-week.html

If this article is only slightly right, then we should see folks dying in mass numbers the 2nd half of next year.  Too many super rich want to solve climate change, and having 8 billion less humans running around will accomplish that end.  I think we need re-education camps for all these stinking unvaxed making everyone sick.  Hold them down, force them to comply.  Yes, those days are just around the corner.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2021, 12:54:44 pm »
I think we need re-education camps for all these stinking unvaxed making everyone sick.
Australia's already there.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org