Author Topic: COVID is not serious enough to warrant vaccine mandates  (Read 60 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
COVID is not serious enough to warrant vaccine mandates
« on: October 16, 2021, 01:47:05 pm »
October 16, 2021
By Pandra Selivanov

The saying that desperate times call for desperate measures was never more true than when applied to vaccination. Consider the first vaccine in 1796, when a young boy was inoculated against smallpox. It had been noticed that milkmaids almost never contracted smallpox. Milkmaids frequently caught cowpox, a mild illness related to smallpox. British physician Edward Jenner theorized that infecting someone with cowpox would confer immunity to smallpox.

The procedure was simple enough. A cut was made in the arm, and fluid from cowpox blisters was smeared in the cut. The person would contract cowpox and then be immune to smallpox. Jenner’s theory was correct, and he is now considered the father of vaccinology.

The procedure was simple, but to a modern eye, it also seems disgusting. Smearing liquid from cow blisters onto open wounds is not something most of us would care to do. Or would we? Smallpox was a very contagious disease that killed many of the people who contracted it. The survivors were immune to another attack, but they were also usually disfigured for life. Many people were very willing to take a desperate measure to prevent such a fate.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/10/covid_is_not_serious_enough_to_warrant_vaccine_mandates.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: COVID is not serious enough to warrant vaccine mandates
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 02:01:33 pm »

Gee! You really think so?  I mean it only has a 99+% survival rate! Come on man!

////00000////
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien