Author Topic: Jordan hammers Yellen for seeking to spy on everyday Americans while giving Hunter Biden a total pas  (Read 94 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jordan hammers Yellen for seeking to spy on everyday Americans while giving Hunter Biden a total pass
October 14, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) is demanding answers from Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen concerning the IRS’s plan to monitor $600-or-higher bank transactions for average Americans while giving Hunter Biden’s shared joint bank account with his father a pass.

An explosive report from the Daily Mail has just dropped according to “Fox News Primetime” host Jesse Watters that details Hunter Biden’s shared account with then-Vice President Joe Biden. But instead of looking into that, Yellen is pushing the IRS plan for all she is worth claiming they are going after tax cheats and the elite.

The report purportedly shows emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop that indicate the father and son were paying each other’s bills. They also show that one of Hunter’s Rosemont Seneca business partners, Eric Schwerin, prepared Joe Biden’s taxes. Hunter Biden whined that half of his salary went to “Pop.”

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike Pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary,” the email allegedly states.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/10/14/jordan-hammers-yellen-for-seeking-to-spy-on-everyday-americans-while-giving-hunter-biden-a-total-pass-1148796/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34