Author Topic: Opening the Port of Los Angeles 24/7 Isn't the Game Changer Biden Claims  (Read 59 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Opening the Port of Los Angeles 24/7 Isn't the Game Changer Biden Claims
By Jennifer Van Laar | Oct 14, 2021 1:15 PM ET

Though the problem has been building for many months, supply chain issues in the United States and particularly the role ports in Los Angeles and Long Beach play, have become a hot topic in the news cycle. Finally, Joe Biden somewhat addressed the issue; however, like many things Biden, the “solution” isn’t really a solution, and there is no acknowledgment of the federal and state regulations and laws that have, for the most part, caused the problem.

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1448364658394607616

On Wednesday afternoon (after keeping folks waiting for an hour) Biden announced that the Port of Los Angeles will join the Port of Long Beach in operating 24/7 in an attempt to clear the shipyards of cargo containers and allow the dozens of ships anchored offshore to offload their cargo. That should do the trick, right? Only for people who don’t understand how a supply chain works.

more
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2021/10/14/opening-the-port-of-los-angeles-24-7-isnt-the-game-changer-biden-claims-n456184
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Opening the Port of Los Angeles 24/7 Isn't the Game Changer Biden Claims
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 07:54:54 pm »

I wouldn't be surprised if they made use of military resources.  The military is becoming the "hired help" for incompetent and ineffective civilian institutions.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.