Author Topic: Border Officials Brace for Potential 'Mother of All Caravans' Assembling in Mexico  (Read 181 times)

rangerrebew

Border Officials Brace for Potential 'Mother of All Caravans' Assembling in Mexico
By Alex J. Rouhandeh On 10/12/21 at 2:27 PM EDT

DHS Chief ‘Horrified’ By Images Of U.S. Border Patrol Agents Confronting Haitian Migrants

About 1,500 miles south of the border in Tapachula, Mexico, activists are organizing a caravan of an estimated tens of thousands of Haitian and Central American migrants that's being labeled the "Caravana Madre" or Mother Caravan.

Reports of this caravan were detailed in a piece by Border Report that confirmed the Department of Homeland Security and the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) were aware of the caravan's development.

In response to the development, DPS has deployed 1,000 state troopers and Texas Rangers to improve border security operations.

https://www.newsweek.com/border-officials-brace-potential-mother-all-caravans-assembling-mexico-1638211?piano_t=1

Offline rustynail

The replacements.  What happens to the replaced?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Abbott better be ready.

We know better than to expect anything out of Biden
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

Abbott better be ready.

We know better than to expect anything out of Biden
Abbott has still got his thumb in his butt, too. Why won't he activate the Nat'l Guard? Appropriate all that steel laying around meant for the wall and get back to it?

Do something, ANYTHING.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The most prescient man of the 20th Century:

The book he wrote:

You don't need to read it.
Just read the synopsis here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Abbott has still got his thumb in his butt, too. Why won't he activate the Nat'l Guard? Appropriate all that steel laying around meant for the wall and get back to it?

Do something, ANYTHING.

That's exactly what I pretty much stated; deploy the national guard and finish building the wall with the millions of dollars of steel lying around.

Secondly....Abbott needs to request help from RED States to also deploy their national guard.

Abbott needs to stand firm and this is going to be very unpopular, but relay that any coming across ILLEGALLY will be considered an enemy of the state and fired upon.  It won't take long for that message to get around.  Can he legally do that?  I don't know.  Something has to be done, as Joe and Chuckles aren't going to do squat!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.