Author Topic: New Ivermectin Protocols Used in Five Argentinian Provinces Further Prove the Drug’s Effectiveness A  (Read 548 times)

Online Hoodat

New Ivermectin Protocols Used in Five Argentinian Provinces Further Prove the Drug’s Effectiveness Against Covid-19

Dr. Joseph Mercola   |   October 10, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• Argentina has extensive medical experience with ivermectin. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, it was used to treat dengue fever, which is endemic in Argentina

• Early in the pandemic, Dr. Hector Carvallo, a retired medical professor in Argentina, devised two ivermectin trials to assess the drug’s usefulness against SARS-CoV-2. His treatment protocols are used in five Argentinian provinces. In one province, the death rate was reduced to one-third in less than a month, in the middle of the outbreak

• When used preventatively, ivermectin is administered in conjunction with carrageenan, which also has antiviral properties

• When treating mild cases, ivermectin is administered with aspirin; in moderate cases with aspirin and corticosteroids, and in severe cases, ivermectin is given with enoxaparin, an anticoagulant drug

• These drug combinations were selected based on what was known about other viruses that cause similar health effects as SARS-CoV-2, such as the rhabdovirus’ effect on neurology, the paramyxovirus, which causes hyperinflammation in the lungs, and the dengue virus, which overamplifies the immune system

In this interview, we continue the COVID-19 discussion with a medical expert from Argentina, Dr. Hector Carvallo, whose focus since early 2020 has been the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

Carvallo graduated from medical school in 1981 — the same year AIDS emerged as a global pandemic. In the first two years, AIDS killed 2 million people. Since 1981, it has claimed the lives of 35 million. While officially retired for a couple of years, the 2020 COVID pandemic brought him out of retirement.

“My first fire baptism was with AIDS,” he says. “I have dedicated my professional time to teaching and assisting. I graduated as a professor in 1996, and worked as a professor for the School of Medicine in Buenos Aires, which is public.  .  .

https://basedunderground.com/2021/10/10/new-ivermectin-protocols-used-in-five-argentinian-provinces-further-prove-the-drugs-effectiveness-against-covid-19/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DB

No zinc with the ivermectin?

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Interesting to see another protocol being tried.
Let it burn.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No zinc with the ivermectin?
Red meat is a major dietary source of zinc. I'd wager there's plenty of beef in Argentina.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

Since our govt and Fauci denies the benefits of Ivermectin and mandates vaccines, I again ask what really is in those vaccines?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

Since our govt and Fauci denies the benefits of Ivermectin and mandates vaccines, I again ask what really is in those vaccines?
PROFIT! and POWER!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!

INCREASING TYRANNY. MARXIST SATANIST GLOBALIST GENOCIDAL TYRANNY. THAT'S ALL THE DIMRATS ARE ABOUT--WHETHER THEY REALIZE IT, OR NOT.

THEY NEED THE USA IN SMOLDERING ASHES TO MAKE THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THEIR HORRENDOUS GESTAPO SOCIETY MORE POSSIBLE & SOONER.

WE ARE IN A WAR. WE NEED TO REALIZE THAT AND TALK OF IT IN THOSE TERMS.

IT IS A WAR BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL. THE DIMRATS HAVE CHOSEN THEIR SIDE. THEY WILL ULTIMATELY PAY THE PRICE.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

IVERMECTIN IS GREAT STUFF. I'M TRYING TO PERSUADE EVERYONE IN MY SOCIAL NETWORK TO HAVE IT ON HAND IN THE FRIG.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online Hoodat

IVERMECTIN IS GREAT STUFF. I'M TRYING TO PERSUADE EVERYONE IN MY SOCIAL NETWORK TO HAVE IT ON HAND IN THE FRIG.

How can I score some pharmaceutical grade?  I have no problem ordering oxycontin or fentanyl through the mail, but can't seem to get any ivermectin delivered to my door.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I have plenty, and some other stuff as well. Zinc, Quercetin caps, Vitamin C...
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

OK ... where to buy Ivermectin?  We use it for our dog, but  I realize this wouldn't be dosage for humans.

I have zinc and Vit. c in a multiple and have taken Quercetin for quite awhile.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
OK ... where to buy Ivermectin?  We use it for our dog, but  I realize this wouldn't be dosage for humans.

If you have Quercetin you don't need Ivermectin. They both do the same thing (get the zinc inside the cells where it works its magic). @libertybele

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

If you have Quercetin you don't need Ivermectin. They both do the same thing (get the zinc inside the cells where it works its magic). @libertybele

Thanks @Bigun  :beer:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

All of the above. 888high58888

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

@libertybele
Dr. Zelenko's treatment protocols found at https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/treatment-protocol/
Treatment Options
Low risk patients

Supportive care with fluids, fever control, and rest
    Elemental Zinc 50mg 1 time a day for 7 days
    Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
    Vitamin D3 5000iu 1 time a day for 7 days

Optional over the counter options

Quercetin 500mg 2 times a day for 7 days or
    Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) 400mg 1 time a day for 7 days
Joe's note: these are ionophores like HCQ or Ivermectin. Either one can get the zinc into your cells where it can shut down the virus
Moderate / High risk patients

Elemental Zinc 50-100mg once a day for 7 days
    Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
    Vitamin D3 10000iu once a day for 7 days or 50000iu once a day for 1-2 days
    Azithromycin 500mg 1 time a day for 5 days or
    Doxycycline 100mg 2 times a day for 7 days
    Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days and/or
    Ivermectin 0.4-0.5mg/kg/day for 5-7 days* Either or both HCQ and IVM can be used, and if one only, the second agent may be added after about 2 days of treatment if obvious recovery has not yet been observed etc.
*Another Joe's note: this is TWICE the ordinary clinical dose, which people tend to tolerate extremely well. For a 220 lb (100 kg) man, that means 40-50 mg/day of Ivermectin, instead of the ordinary 20mg. The regular clinical dose worked for me, at about half this amount. But keep in mind I normally have a fairly high viral resistance. If I was to do it over, I'd double down. In case anyone missed the calculations, and in case there is no pharmaceutical grade (for humans) Ivermectin available, the horse paste is in a syringe like tube, graduated by weight in pounds. The per pound dose is the same as the ordinary clinical dose for humans, a little over 0.09 mg/lb. An ordinary, clinical level dose would be a person's body weight in lbs worth. To double it, just double your weight.

Treatment Options

Dexamethasone 6-12mg 1 time a day for 7 days or
    Prednisone 20mg twice a day for 7 days, taper as needed
    Budesonide 1mg/2cc solution via nebulizer twice a day for 7 days
    Blood thinners (i.e. Lovenox, Eliquis, Xarelto, Pradaxa, Aspirin)
    Colchicine 0.6mg 2-3 times a day for 5-7 days
    Monoclonal antibodies
    Home IV fluids and oxygen

TRY TO KEEP PATIENTS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL

One more thing of note, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1094553921000018

Antihistamines and azithromycin as a treatment for COVID-19 on primary health care – A retrospective observational study in elderly patients

indicates that:
Between March and April 2020, 84 elderly patients with suspected COVID-19 living in two nursing homes of Yepes, Toledo (Spain) were treated early with antihistamines (dexchlorpheniramine, cetirizine or loratadine), adding azithromycin in the 25 symptomatic cases. The outcomes are retrospectively reported. The primary endpoint is the fatality rate of COVID-19. The secondary endpoints are the hospital and ICU admission rates. Endpoints were compared with the official Spanish rates for the elderly. The mean age of our population was 85 and 48% were over 80 years old. No hospital admissions, deaths, nor adverse drug effects were reported in our patient population. By the end of June, 100% of the residents had positive serology for COVID-19. Although clinical trials are needed to determine the efficacy of both drugs in the treatment of COVID-19, this analysis suggests that primary care diagnosis and treatment with antihistamines, plus azithromycin in selected cases, may treat COVID-19 and prevent progression to severe disease in elderly patients.

The antihistamines mentioned are dexchlorpheniramine  (Sold as chlor-trimeton),
cetirizine sold as: Zyrtec, Zyrtec Allergy, Children's Zyrtec Allergy, Children's Zyrtec Hives Relief, PediaCare Children's 24 Hour Allergy, Aller-Tec, and Wal-Zyr) and
loratadine (sold as Claritin).
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 06:26:12 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

I got a tube of Ivermectin paste at Rural King, in the veterinary supplies section.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Quix

GOOD ON YA.

Offline Smokin Joe

I got a tube of Ivermectin paste at Rural King, in the veterinary supplies section.
What concentration? How many grams total dose? For what maximum weight?
For example
Durvet: 1.87%, 6.08 grams total, treats 1250 lb horse.

The per pound weight dose works out to the same as the clinical human dose.

(6.08g*.0187)/1250 lbs=0.0000909568g/lb, or 0.0909568mg/lb {1 gram equals 1000 milligrams, so multiply grams by 1000 to get miligrams}
Multiply that by 2.2 (pounds per kilogam) to get the per kilogram dose, and you get 0.20010496 mg/kg, which is close enough to the the standard clinical dose of 0.2 mg/kg.
(For humans, and horses, both, which makes sense as the serum concentrations sought for therapeutic purposes should be similar among mammals)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 10:05:41 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

What concentration? How many grams total dose?

It depends.  Are you a work horse or a show horse?

Offline Smokin Joe

It depends.  Are you a work horse or a show horse?
I'm a work horse. Definitely.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Any farm store. We have horses so we have it here by the case. Get the apple flavored... It still tastes like ass, but with a hint of apple. I took it by weight as a prophylactic back in August... Fixin to do it again...

Offline Smokin Joe

Any farm store. We have horses so we have it here by the case. Get the apple flavored... It still tastes like ass, but with a hint of apple. I took it by weight as a prophylactic back in August... Fixin to do it again...
Where did you taste apple flavored ass?

(nevermind, some things, I don't want to know, bro)

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Ever given yourself a shot of Combiotic?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

Ever given yourself a shot of Combiotic?
Nope Penicillin allergic. That would be a bad move.

C S Lewis