Author Topic: Report: Kyrsten Sinema Is Not Returning Joe Biden’s Phone Calls  (Read 227 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Kyrsten Sinema Is Not Returning Joe Biden’s Phone Calls

Wendell Husebø 8 Oct 202

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (R-AZ) reportedly does not always return President Biden’s phone calls concerning the negotiations of reconciliation, CNN reported Thursday.

“Biden himself has sounded exasperated at both Manchin and Sinema,” according to Democrat lawmakers who have spoken to Biden about reconciliation negotiations. “The President told progressives this week that he has spent many hours with the two senators ‘and they don’t move.'”

The legislative standoff is so bad that CNN’s sources told the news organization that Sinema does not “always” return phone calls from Biden.

To resolve any bad blood between the negotiating factions, Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA) reportedly suggested Biden assemble both senators in a room to hammer out a compromise on the massive tax and spend package, but Biden reportedly believes that would not help the interparty standoff.

The president “told the progressive House Democrats that he’s been in politics a long time — and getting them together in the same room would almost be like ‘homicide,'” CNN reported.

“I just think it’s a matter of getting them in the same room,” Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT) told CNN. Asked if he was concerned the Democrat infighting could derail Biden’s entire agenda, Tester said, “yes.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/08/report-kyrsten-sinema-is-not-returning-joe-bidens-phone-calls/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Report: Kyrsten Sinema Is Not Returning Joe Biden’s Phone Calls
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 04:44:08 pm »
“I just think it’s a matter of getting them in the same room,” Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT) told CNN.
===================================================================

Attractive young woman senator and creepy joe biden in the same room alone?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 04:46:05 pm »
A Long distance directory assistance, area code 202... Don't Call Us We'll Call You
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 05:13:51 pm »
A Long distance directory assistance, area code 202... Don't Call Us We'll Call You

Yer not fooling us, @Wingnut!  You're stealing songs again....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4njPe2_rho
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 05:14:40 pm »
Yer not fooling us, @Wingnut!  You're stealing songs again....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4njPe2_rho

Yep, You caught the Tatter!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2021, 05:20:04 pm »
ELO  -  Telephone Line

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2021, 05:46:27 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2021, 05:47:49 pm »
She din't return the calls because Joe kept calling her "Jenny"