Author Topic: FBI Announces Probe into Concerned Parents Opposing Critical Race Theory at School Board Meetings  (Read 1713 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is going to hurt the Demonrats in Virginia.  Well done, Garland, well done!   happy77

@Right_in_Virginia

Not a chance. Most are carpetbaggers from up north,and fed on "Uber Alles,Comrades" since birth.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Not a chance. Most are carpetbaggers from up north,and fed on "Uber Alles,Comrades" since birth.

I hope you're wrong @sneakypete   The school board meetings in Virginia (especially Loudoun) were part of the catalyst for Garland's memo directing FBI intervention.  I expect this passion to translate into voter turnout against McAwful.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Well, you more faith in these idiots than I do..

:0001:  I'm praying they'll remember McAwful's declaration that parents shouln't be telling teachers what to teach.....a declaration made to parents already incensed over teaching CRT. 

@EdinVA

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Ken Buck
@RepKenBuck
·
25m
Police cars revolving light I am hearing about troubling allegations that AG Garland’s family is potentially profiting off his recent decision to use federal law enforcement to shut down debate at school board meetings.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

:0001:  I'm praying they'll remember McAwful's declaration that parents shouln't be telling teachers what to teach.....a declaration made to parents already incensed over teaching CRT. 

@EdinVA
The struggle is @Right_in_Virginia that probably 70% of the people in northern virginia work for, around and because of the swamp and will protect it at all costs.

Online Right_in_Virginia

The struggle is @Right_in_Virginia that probably 70% of the people in northern virginia work for, around and because of the swamp and will protect it at all costs.

You win @EdinVA   There's no point to any of this, so why the hell even vote.

Dear God, we're our own worst enemy.

Offline EdinVA

You win @EdinVA   There's no point to any of this, so why the hell even vote.

Dear God, we're our own worst enemy.
Well, @Right_in_Virginia I was not trying to win.... just making a point.  Hopefully, no one stays home next month.. fingers crossed

rangerrebew

National File
ALERT: Biden To Deploy FBI Against Parents Who Question Marxist Indoctrination of Their Children

By
Staff Writer

on
October 5, 2021

The Biden regime has officially announced that they will be using the powers of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Justice Department (DOJ) to criminally investigate concerned parents who attend school board meetings to protest anti-white Critical Race Theory and other controversial educational materials and lessons in public schools.

The Biden regime has officially announced that it will be weaponizing the powers of the federal government tocriminally investigate and prosecute upset parents who attend public school board meetings to protest anti-white Critical Race Theory, revealed though a stunning letter issued by Attorney General Merrick Garland on Monday.

This comes just days after the National School Board Association sent a letter to the Biden White House imploring the president to take action against large numbers of parents across the country. (READ MORE: Broward County School Board Chair Calls Anti-Maskers Going To A Meeting An ‘Almost Insurrection’)

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/10/alert-biden-to-deploy-fbi-against-parents-who-question-marxist-indoctrination-of-their-children/?utm_source=BS-Mailer-BW-MASTER-9-13&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:54377145&

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Josh Hawley Exposes the True Agenda Behind AG Garland's Bizarre Letter Targeting School Board Protesters
By streiff | Oct 06, 2021 4:00 PM ET

Two days ago, the president of the National School Boards Association, Viola Garcia, sent a letter to Joe Biden demanding that federal law enforcement be unleashed upon parents who protest at school board meetings; see National School Board Official Demands Biden Use Patriot Act Against Protesting Parents. The idea behind it was as craven as you might imagine coming from an organization that sees itself as omnipotent when it comes to dealing with your children. Across the country, school board meetings have been filled with angry parents objecting to mask mandates, sexually explicit and deviant reading materials, and Critical Race Theory being introduced into the classroom. School boards, unable to provide coherent answers to the issues, turned to the government to shut down parent protests. I have to admit being so naive that I was caught by surprise with failed Supreme Court nominee and current Attorney General Merrick Garland declared that preventing “threats” was now one of DOJ’s top priorities (Biden’s Justice Department Announces It Considers School Board Protests to Be Threats and Promises Action).

As my colleague Nick Arama reported, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis made no bones about his opposition to the use of federal law enforcement to quash parental involvement in school board meetings (see DeSantis Throws Down the Gauntlet: Confronts Garland on Troubling FBI Announcement). However, Missouri Senator Josh Hawley cut to the core of the matter when questioning Stellvertretender Reichsinspektor, sorry, I mean Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco about the bizarre directive from Garland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrc4ltrXQY&t=6s&ab_channel=SenatorJoshHawley

more
https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/10/06/josh-hawley-exposes-the-true-agenda-behind-ag-garlands-bizarre-letter-targeting-school-board-protesters-n452403
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

DeSantis says AG Garland 'weaponizing the DOJ' against parents
Garland directed FBI to address 'increase in harassment' of school officials

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-ag-garland-weaponizing-doj-parents
DeSantis needs to direct his officials to ignore any federal directive like this and let the AG try to do something about it.

Isn't the federal government supposed to work FOR the states instead of the states working for it?

The servant has become the master  and we need to reassert the position under the constitution that the state is sovereign, with limited restrictions spelled out in that document.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Right_in_Virginia

Well, @Right_in_Virginia I was not trying to win.... just making a point.  Hopefully, no one stays home next month.. fingers crossed

888high58888

Online Right_in_Virginia

@EdinVA

https://mobile.twitter.com/approject/status/1445760163655286800

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Right_in_Virginia

Right. Politics are dominated by Northern VA, and that translates to Washington DC. The rest of the State is outvoted by FedGov lackeys.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

Right. Politics are dominated by Northern VA, and that translates to Washington DC. The rest of the State is outvoted by FedGov lackeys.

We have the double whammy, not only Northern VA but the New Port News/Norfolk area, which is actually larger than NOVA...

Offline mountaineer

Stephen Miller
@StephenM
BREAKING: @America1stLegal has launched an urgent oversight inquiry into DOJ’s outrageous attack on parents who want to protect their children from bigoted CRT. Visit http://AFLegal.org to help us defend your civil rights and defeat state-sanctioned racism.
1:56 PM · Oct 7, 2021

America First Legal
@America1stLegal
"The Biden DOJ is engaged in the political persecution of concerned parents who simply object to racist and bigoted material in their kids’ classrooms. AFL will fight CRT and vigorously oppose DOJ’s abusive deployment of law enforcement," @StephenM
 AFLegal press release
12:24 PM · Oct 7, 2021

Stephen Miller
@StephenM
America First Legal has also formally requested an Inspector General investigation into Attorney General Garland’s directive targeting parents who object to racist indoctrination in our schools. Read the IG request here:
AFL Requests DOJ OIG Investigation Into AG Garland’s Memorandum of October 4, 2021 Targeting Concerned Parents

12:16 PM · Oct 8, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Biden Administration: Parents Who Oppose Racism Are Domestic Terrorists
Crazy but true: Critics of the Biden administration's critical race ideology and coronavirus policies have been classified as domestic terror threats.
By Ben Weingarten
October 11, 2021
It is no coincidence that the Department of Justice heeded the National School Boards Association’s call for the Biden administration to target parents critical of critical race theory curricula and dubious coronavirus policies in schools by labeling them domestic terrorists and mobilizing the DOJ and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The administration’s National Strategy for Countering Domestic Terrorism mandates just such chilling action.

That little-discussed but hugely significant document codifies a War on Wrongthink, demanding that the full weight of the federal government and private-sector allies like Big Tech be brought to bear against dissenters from Biden regime orthodoxy. Consider “pillar four” of the strategy, titled “Confront Long-Term Contributors to Domestic Terrorism.” It reads in part:

…tackling the threat posed by domestic terrorism over the long term demands substantial efforts to confront the racism that feeds into aspects of that threat. We are, therefore, prioritizing efforts to ensure that every component of the government has a role to play in rooting out racism and advancing equity for under–served communities that have far too often been the targets of discrimination and violence. This approach must apply to our efforts to counter domestic terrorism by addressing underlying racism and bigotry.

On day one of the Biden presidency, the administration issued an executive order lamenting America’s “systemic racism.” In response, it called for the administration to pursue “an ambitious whole-of-government equity agenda.” ...
Entire article at The Federalist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If there was ever any doubt that the  government is our enemy, this event should have sealed it
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In perhaps the most seminal document of American History, we find...

... when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.-

With each passing day, the actions of this bunch make it less likely that such can be accomplished peacefully.

“Freedom fighters do not need to terrorize a population into submission,” (Ronald Reagan)

And the present (communist) US Government is doing just that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis