Author Topic: FBI Announces Probe into Concerned Parents Opposing Critical Race Theory at School Board Meetings  (Read 1712 times)

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Deputy AG Admits to Tom Cotton Not ‘Domestic Extremism’ for Parents to Advocate for Child’s Education

It is not “domestic extremism” for a parent to advocate for their child’s best interests at local school board meetings, admitted Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco to Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing Tuesday.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/05/deputy-ag-admits-to-tom-cotton-not-domestic-extremism-for-parents-to-advocate-for-childs-education/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nicky1127Woods/status/1445407521074814979

@Right_in_Virginia

Usually when you see that many men in good shape with short hair wearing shades inside,they are plainclothes cops of some sort.

WTH is there about a PTA meeting that would attract that many undercover cops?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Usually when you see that many men in good shape with short hair wearing shades inside,they are plainclothes cops of some sort.

WTH is there about a PTA meeting that would attract that many undercover cops?

They're actual FBI agents photoshopped into a photo from a PTA meeting @sneakypete

Here's the back story:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Comrade Briefers, make all the jokes you want about the photoshopped pic repeated so freely above.

The Party will soon enough have a sufficient number of observers and agents (FBI and otherwise) monitoring most public functions at all levels -- state, municipal, wherever we are needed.

It's all for your own safety and security, of course...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They're actual FBI agents photoshopped into a photo from a PTA meeting @sneakypete

Here's the back story:

@Right_in_Virginia

Thanks for the new correction.

It seems I can no longer tell the difference between an actual photo,and a photoshop creation.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Comrade Briefers, make all the jokes you want about the photoshopped pic repeated so freely above.

The Party will soon enough have a sufficient number of observers and agents (FBI and otherwise) monitoring most public functions at all levels -- state, municipal, wherever we are needed.

It's all for your own safety and security, of course...
Of course, Comrade! This is just a stopgap measure until the local Zampolits and Block Mothers can take over.

Then the FBI will be free to investigate more serious crimes, like invoking the Constitution or the Bill of Rights.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sen. Hawley confronts Deputy AG over FBI’s order he says targets already-intimidated powerless parents
October 6, 2021 | Chris Donaldson

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1445419468734226435

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/10/06/sen-hawley-confronts-deputy-ag-over-fbis-order-to-go-after-already-intimidated-powerless-parents-1144753/

That Deputy AG really didn't want to give Hawley a straight answer.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AG Merrick Garland’s Family Ties to Critical Race Theory Publisher Come Out: ‘A Reimagined Education System is our Antiracist Protest’

by Kyle Becker

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/ag-merrick-garlands-family-ties-to-critical-race-theory-publisher-come-out-a-reimagined-education-system-is-our-antiracist-protest-knab/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More

AG Merrick Garland’s Daughter Married to Co-Founder of Education Company Selling Critical Race Theory Resource Material to School Districts
October 5, 2021 | Sundance

Well, well, well… This is interesting.  U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland recently instructed the FBI to begin investigating parents who confront school board administrators over Critical Race Theory indoctrination material. The U.S. Department of Justice issued a memorandum to the FBI instructing them to initiate investigations of any parent attending a local school board meeting who might be viewed as confrontational, intimidating or harassing.

Attorney General Merrick Garland’s daughter is Rebecca Garland.  In 2018 Rebecca Garland married Xan Tanner [LINK].  Mr. Xan Tanner is the current co-founder of a controversial education service company called Panorama Education. [LINK and LINK]  Panorama Education is the “social learning” resource material provider to school districts and teachers that teach Critical Race Theory.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/05/ag-merrick-garlands-daughter-married-to-co-founder-of-company-selling-critical-race-theory-resource-material-to-school-districts/
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
In case you haven't noticed, Washington D. C. is an incestuous swamp.

And corrupt to the core!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 03:01:26 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

In case you haven't noticed, Washington D. C. is an incestuous swamp.

And corrupt to the core!

I spent 35 years as a contractor/consultant for IT to several agencies in DC and it absolutely is a cesspool...
And the surprising thing to me is that the federal workforce is as hard/mean/intolerant to each other as they are to citizens.
The back stabbing and underhanded dealings makes it very hard to get things done...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I spent 35 years as a contractor/consultant for IT to several agencies in DC and it absolutely is a cesspool...
And the surprising thing to me is that the federal workforce is as hard/mean/intolerant to each other as they are to citizens.
The back stabbing and underhanded dealings makes it very hard to get things done...

YOU said a mouthful my friend! 35 years in the belly of the beast is deserving of some kind of award.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FNC’s Carlson: DOJ ‘Happy to Use Armed Agents of the State to Enforce Their Ideology’

Support the USO

Online Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Thanks for the new correction.

It seems I can no longer tell the difference between an actual photo,and a photoshop creation.

No one can @sneakypete   888high58888

Online Right_in_Virginia

This is going to hurt the Demonrats in Virginia.  Well done, Garland, well done!   happy77

Offline EdinVA

This is going to hurt the Demonrats in Virginia.  Well done, Garland, well done!   happy77

Well, you more faith in these idiots than I do..