Author Topic: Anthony Fauci clarifies Christmas gathering remarks, says he will be spending day with his family  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anthony Fauci clarifies Christmas gathering remarks, says he will be spending day with his family
Fauci encouraged people to have a 'good, normal Christmas' with their families
By Brandon Gillespie | Fox News

Dr. Anthony Fauci on Monday sought to clarify remarks he made over the weekend that it was "too soon" for families to consider gathering in person to celebrate Christmas.

Appearing on CNN, Fauci claimed the comments he made on CBS's "Face the Nation" were "taken completely out of context," and that he never intended to convey that people couldn't spend Christmas with their families.

"It is just too soon to tell," Fauci told CBS anchor Margaret Brennan on Sunday when she asked if people could gather. "We have to concentrate on continuing to get those numbers down and not try to jump ahead by weeks or months and say what we’re going to do at a particular time."

Fauci, who was heavily criticized for the remarks, told CNN's Kate Bolduan that people, especially those who are vaccinated against the coronavirus, could plan to have a "good, normal Christmas" with their families.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/anthony-fauci-christmas-gathering-remarks-family
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Tony Lockdown Fauci is a dumbass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I don't give a damn what Fauci says; I'm spending Christmas as I so choose. 

Who the heck even listens to this 'health' imposter anymore?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The only thing wrong here is that he's not saying it from a jail cell.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Dr. Fauci Applewhite has the ultimate answer in defeating COVID.
The mothership awaits, while Fauci prepares the vaccine Kool-Aid.

All satire aside, it is really absolutely true that Fauci has become a 'cult leader'.
The cult of Fauci, who believe he is a divine prophet with all the answers of life and death.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 12:38:03 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Appearing on CNN, Fauci claimed the comments he made on CBS's "Face the Nation" were "taken completely out of context," and that he never intended to convey that people couldn't spend Christmas with their families.

https://mobile.twitter.com/therecount/status/1444997040463876104

Online mountaineer

I haven't changed  any of my holiday plans since the shamdemic began, and am not about to start now.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

It seems inevitable the numbers will rise as people spend more time indoors.  Biden is going to test the supreme court with some ridiculous order when his economic terrorism does not work.

Offline PeteS in CA

Fau-au-ci swings like a pendulum do ...

My Thanksgiving-Christmas holiday plans include a couple of half marathons in events that will probably have 400-800 participants each and then a family gathering around Christmas with our four kids. I also typically do a 5K or 10K on NYD at an event with 400-600 participants.

As I've posted before, unless an antibody test shows that I lack antibodies from both recovery and vaccination, getting a booster shot is not among my plans for that time frame.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So on one hand we have Biden telling America that he is "losing his patience" with us, as if he is a parent or a schoolteacher talking to children. On the other hand, we have a midget clown troll telling us whether or not we are "allowed" to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas.

It seems obvious that the people in D.C. view themselves as the "parents" watching over and controlling their "children". I do not believe this is how a representative 'Republic' is supposed to work. They work for us, not the other way around.

Somewhere along the way a serious role reversal occurred in which the employees are now dictating nearly every single life-choice, down to the smallest detail, to their employers.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.