Author Topic: Fauci Suggests Unvaccinated Should Not Work Or Go To School  (Read 443 times)

Offline Hoodat

Fauci Suggests Unvaccinated Should Not Work Or Go To School
« on: October 04, 2021, 12:21:08 am »
Fauci Suggests Unvaccinated Should Not Work Or Go To School

Scott Morefield   |   Oct 03, 2021 3:20 PM

Dr. Anthony Fauci suggested Sunday that those who remain unvaccinated should not be able to work or attend in-person school until they choose to receive a vaccination against Covid-19.

Fauci, a White House coronavirus advisor, appeared on CBS's "Face the Nation" to discuss the ongoing pandemic with anchor Margaret Brennan. At one point, Brennan brought up President Joe Biden's intention, stated last month but not yet implemented, to use OSHA to force employers with more than 100 employees to ensure their workers are either vaccinated or receive a weekly negative Covid test.

"Was this a stunt?" Brennan asked. "Are you seeing companies follow through even without the legal mandate file?"

After suggesting "legal issues" have become a roadblock, Fauci praised businesses and universities that have implemented mandates to exclude the unvaccinated.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2021/10/03/fauci-suggests-unvaccinated-should-not-work-or-go-to-school-n2596885

Straight out of 1930s Germany.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Re: Fauci Suggests Unvaccinated Should Not Work Or Go To School
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 12:22:25 am »
Fauci:

Well certainly, if you look at universities now, we've had, I believe, Margaret, if I'm not mistaken, close to a thousand or more universities saying that if you want to be on campus with real time classes, you really have to get vaccinated or you can't come. And there are businesses that are doing that. Look at airlines, the mandate of the airlines where you have now 99% of certain airline's employees who are vaccinated.

So when you do that, when you tell people that there are alternatives, that if you do not want to get vaccinated, you're not gonna work or you're not gonna be able to go to school, I think that the emergent nature of what we're dealing with actually does justify that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 12:23:23 am »
 9999hair out0000 888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2021, 12:37:49 am »
ESAD, Dr. Fauci.

While the oil patch was basking in the horse latitudes of the COVID economic blight, I delivered roughly 4,500 food orders to people. There were no vaccines, yet I routinely delivered food to people either sick (some were, admittedly so, and with COVID) or too timid to go and get their own, or often enough, just wanted the convenience of ordering it delivered.

There was no damned vaccine.

Yet, like the thousands of health care workers who were even more likely to be exposed to the virus (where sick people concentrate), you would kick us all to the curb for failure to chance our health on an experimental treatment for the virus that is obviously failing in its intent, as people who have the shots are still getting COVID.

Knowing my own physiology, and that before I had cancer, when I donated blood that droplet sank like a rock, startling those checking my hematocrit, that I clot very well when cut, I'm just not risking thromboembolytic events (a well known adverse reaction) because of your damned jab.

I'm virtually certain I already had COVID, and I will rely on my antibodies and other means to stop any new variant that comes along, which will leave me better protected than the shots, which have been shown to reduce natural resistance for a net loss of immunity to the virus.

So, take your shot and shove it--just NOT IN ME.

Where I work, now, is miles from the bulk of humanity, and only occasionally in contact with another person. We don't wear masks here, unless it's an SCBA for H2S, or a respirator to to protect from particulate inhalation. Those face diapers you people tout are a bad joke when it comes to keeping a virus out.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 12:39:29 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2021, 02:15:01 am »
ESAD, Dr. Fauci.

While the oil patch was basking in the horse latitudes of the COVID economic blight, I delivered roughly 4,500 food orders to people. There were no vaccines, yet I routinely delivered food to people either sick (some were, admittedly so, and with COVID) or too timid to go and get their own, or often enough, just wanted the convenience of ordering it delivered.

There was no damned vaccine.

Yet, like the thousands of health care workers who were even more likely to be exposed to the virus (where sick people concentrate), you would kick us all to the curb for failure to chance our health on an experimental treatment for the virus that is obviously failing in its intent, as people who have the shots are still getting COVID.

Knowing my own physiology, and that before I had cancer, when I donated blood that droplet sank like a rock, startling those checking my hematocrit, that I clot very well when cut, I'm just not risking thromboembolytic events (a well known adverse reaction) because of your damned jab.

I'm virtually certain I already had COVID, and I will rely on my antibodies and other means to stop any new variant that comes along, which will leave me better protected than the shots, which have been shown to reduce natural resistance for a net loss of immunity to the virus.

So, take your shot and shove it--just NOT IN ME.

Where I work, now, is miles from the bulk of humanity, and only occasionally in contact with another person. We don't wear masks here, unless it's an SCBA for H2S, or a respirator to to protect from particulate inhalation. Those face diapers you people tout are a bad joke when it comes to keeping a virus out.

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2021, 02:27:27 am »
How about no unemployment benefits, welfare or food stamps for the unvaxxed?  How does Dr. Faux-chi feel about that?

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2021, 03:07:48 am »
I really cannot stand that little man.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online DB

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2021, 03:56:26 am »
Check out the video at the link:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1430910277671813128

If true, this is a very big deal.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 03:57:57 am by DB »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2021, 04:33:00 am »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2021, 10:12:05 am »

Because the Chicoms and the CDC and the people who will sell you the next series of jabs want millions of bioreactors walking around generating and shedding variants.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis