Author Topic: Report: Kyrsten Sinema ‘Prepared to Walk Away’ from Biden Agenda  (Read 234 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Kyrsten Sinema ‘Prepared to Walk Away’ from Biden Agenda

Jacob Bliss 1 Oct 2021

Political allies close to Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) reportedly told Axios that the “wine-drinking triathlete” will not be bullied into supporting the partisan $3.5 trillion reconciliation package Democrats are using to push part of President Joe Biden’s radical agenda.

Her political allies are claiming Sinema — who does not play by the typical rules of Washington, DC by giving in to the party needs — is “prepared to walk away” from Biden’s agenda.

Speaking to some of her colleagues, the senator reportedly suggested that the top priority for her was the “bipartisan” infrastructure deal she helped put together in the spring. Biden and his top aides have met with the senator multiple times this week and have yet to have success breaking through to Sinema.

Axios detailed some of the concerns Sinema has reportedly said to her allies trying to pass the monster bill:

She’s suggested to some allies that she’s reluctant to support any increase in the corporate tax rate, but she’s more likely to accept a smaller increase to the headline rate — likely in the 24% range, well short of Biden’s proposed 28%.
    She’s raised flags about increasing the rate on corporations’ international profits, which she believes could harm their competitiveness.
    On capital gains, she’s also indicated that she’s opposed to Biden’s headline 39.6% rate but could accept a number in the mid-twenties.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/01/report-kyrsten-sinema-prepared-to-walk-away-from-biden-agenda/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Report: Kyrsten Sinema ‘Prepared to Walk Away’ from Biden Agenda
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 07:55:12 pm »
I can't vouch for its truthiness, but I saw a tweet this morning that Sinema left DeeCee this morning.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 07:58:50 pm »
Kyrsten Sinema Leaves DC While Holding Up The Infrastructure Bill

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ), one of two Democratic Senators who are holding up passage of the Build Back Better agenda, has left DC for the weekend.

Jonathan Allen of NBC News tweeted:

The fact that Sinema isn’t bothering to stay in DC and do her job should be noted and remembered by every Democratic voter in Arizona. Unlike Sen. Manchin, Sinema isn’t engaging in negotiations to get an agreement so that the infrastructure bills, which are the backbone of President Biden’s Build Back Better plan, can be passed.

Some Democrats are already organizing a primary challenge for the 2024 election campaign.

https://cnnpolitics.sbs/2021/10/01/kyrsten-sinema-leaves-dc-while-holding-up-the-infrastructure-bill/
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2021, 08:04:05 pm »
Sinema is in AZ.....lmao
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2021, 08:26:04 pm »
Sinema is in AZ.....lmao

Word got out we have a hot date.... :silly:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2021, 08:30:00 pm »

Well, she is a bi-sexual lesbian....so I guess there is a chance.  :smokin:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2021, 08:31:00 pm »
Well, she is a bi-sexual lesbian....so I guess there is a chance.  :smokin:

Hope!!  It springs eternal.
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2021, 08:40:25 pm »
Hope!!  It springs eternal.

She is far behind Tulsi Gabbard for that hot librarian look.  But not bad at all........ :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2021, 08:45:36 pm »
She is far behind Tulsi Gabbard for that hot librarian look.  But not bad at all........ :cool:

Much better chest.  :cool:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2021, 11:44:52 pm »
Good luck on your date. Anonymous sources report that she likes to be donkey punched.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2021, 01:26:01 am »
Good luck on your date. Anonymous sources report that she likes to be donkey punched.

Whatever floats her boat.   :laugh:

(I live on the Colorado River....)
I will NOT comply.