Author Topic: ‘An absolute slap in the face’: Medical group superintendent kept her job after investigation found  (Read 179 times)

rangerrebew

‘An absolute slap in the face’: Medical group superintendent kept her job after investigation found she created a toxic workplace
By Rachel S. Cohen
 Sep 30, 10:42 AM

Airmen are upset by a decision to keep the former enlisted superintendent of one of the Air Force’s largest inpatient medical facilities in her job after an investigation found she abused her authority by playing favorites and undermining other subordinates over two years.

Chief Master Sgt. Lisa Williams, who until recently served as the top enlisted leader of the 633rd Medical Group at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Virginia, joined the Langley hospital in February 2019, according to her official biography. The group boasts a $74 million budget and 1,400 staffers handling more than 109,000 beneficiaries in eastern Virginia.

Through her own Facebook posts about drinking with subordinates, interference with personnel decisions and enlisted performance reports, and off-putting comments about minority airmen, Williams cultivated a culture of secrecy and spite that overshadowed group operations, according to Air Force members and an investigation ordered in November 2020 by Col. Clinton Ross, then-633rd Air Base Wing commander.

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2021/09/30/an-absolute-slap-in-the-face-medical-group-superintendent-kept-her-job-after-investigation-found-she-created-a-toxic-workplace/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ok,she wouldn't have gotten away with that crap for a week unless she had a powerful "Rabbi" protecting her.

Who was it?

We need to know,because if that"Rabbi" isn't removed from his or her position,nothing will change.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Ok,she wouldn't have gotten away with that crap for a week unless she had a powerful "Rabbi" protecting her.

Who was it?

We need to know,because if that"Rabbi" isn't removed from his or her position,nothing will change.
Hey @sneakypete, is a fragging still called a fragging if the fragee is no longer in the military?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hey @sneakypete, is a fragging still called a fragging if the fragee is no longer in the military?

@GtHawk

I don't think so. "Fragging" is what happens to unimportant people,like military members.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@GtHawk

I don't think so. "Fragging" is what happens to unimportant people,like military members.
Well, she is ex military :shrug: