Author Topic: Milley denies working to undermine Trump or civilian control of the military  (Read 173 times)

rangerrebew

Milley denies working to undermine Trump or civilian control of the military
By Leo Shane III
 Sep 28, 03:27 PM

Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley on Tuesday strongly denied accusations he worked to undermine President Donald Trump in the waning days of his presidency, saying his actions were in line with his military and leadership responsibilities.

“My loyalty to this nation, its people and the Constitution hasn’t changed and will never change,” Milley told members of the Senate Armed Services Committee in his first appearance on Capitol Hill since the accusations surfaced.

“I firmly believe civilian control of the military is a bedrock principle essential to this republic, and I’m committed to ensuring the military stays clear of domestic politics.”

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2021/09/28/milley-denies-working-to-undermine-trump-or-civilian-control-of-the-military/

rangerrebew

So Milley is saying his undermining of the POTUS was ok because he DIDN'T MEAN TO UNDERMINE Trump? :shrug:  That's like an AF pilot shooting down a commercial liner and justifying it by saying he didn't mean to. :whistle:

Offline PeteS in CA

Milley didn't admit what he had done and hold out his arms to be handcuffed? What a non-sho........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Really?  He sure had me fooled.  :sarc:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Milley is a lying, two faced POS who should be facing court martial!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Milley is a lying, two faced POS who should be facing court martial!
Mealy Mouthed should be changes to Milley Mouthed with a picture of the POS next to the definition in the dictionary.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
These are pathetic 6th grade 'dog ate my homework' excuses.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
These are pathetic 6th grade 'dog ate my homework' excuses.

:yowsa:  Thank you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien