Author Topic: An Open Letter To General Mark Milley  (Read 130 times)

rangerrebew

An Open Letter To General Mark Milley
« on: September 23, 2021, 05:33:56 pm »

An Open Letter To General Mark Milley

Guest Author
    September 2, 2021

By guest author Quentin L. Smith

General Milley:

During testimony before the Congress of the United States you stated:

“I want to understand white rage, and I’m white…What is it that caused thousands of people to assault this building and try to overturn the Constitution of the United States of America?…I want to find that out.”

Well, General, I am a 76-year-old white man, a former officer in the United States Army (1967-70), and a retired Special Agent of the FBI with nearly 29 years of service (1971-1999).  I attended Trump’s rally on January 6th and I think I may be able to help you understand the reasons for “white rage.”

You impugn the motives of hundreds of thousands of patriotic citizens: whites, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians, male, female, young and old.  They weren’t trying to overturn the Constitution!  They wanted nothing more than to make their voices heard and, if possible, delay the certification of an election they believed, with probable cause, was stolen.  You and the media repeatedly claim Trump’s allegations of a “stolen election” are false.  Neither you, I, nor anyone else know whether this is true or not because the evidence (hundreds of witness affidavits signed under penalty of perjury, pristine mail-in ballots, xeroxed ballots, the synchronized shutdown of ballot counting in 5 swing states until observers were removed from the election headquarters, etc.) has never been tested in court or disclosed to the people.

https://thebluestateconservative.com/2021/09/02/an-open-letter-to-general-mark-milley/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: An Open Letter To General Mark Milley
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 10:17:59 pm »
Not worth reading.

The only "letter to Milley" worth reading is:
You're fired !

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: An Open Letter To General Mark Milley
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 02:45:28 am »
Not worth reading.

The only "letter to Milley" worth reading is:
You're fired !

@Fishrrman

I disagree. The only letter to Milley should be spelled "subpoena",and should result in him entering Ft.Leavenworth prison as a Private.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!