Author Topic: BREAKING...Coroner confirms body found where Gabby Petito search is underway in Wyoming, identity un  (Read 7282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gabby Petito: Police declare 'crime scene' as FBI enters Brian Laundrie's Florida home: LIVE UPDATES

The FBI announced a “search warrant” twice before removing Chris and Roberta Laundrie from their home in North Port, Fla., on Monday. The FBI Denver office on Sunday confirmed that authorities located what they believe is the body of Gabby Petito, the Florida girl who vanished while on a cross-country trip with her boyfriend Brian Laundrie.

Covered by: Fox News, Edmund DeMarche, Greg Norman, Paul Best and Michael Lee

FIRST ON FOX: The 911 caller who reported a "domestic dispute" between Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito in Moab, Utah, on Aug. 12 was heard telling a dispatcher that "the gentleman was slapping the girl" and hitting her, Fox News has confirmed Monday after exclusively obtaining the audio of the call.

"He was slapping her?" the dispatcher was heard asking.

"Yes, and then we stopped. They ran up and down the sidewalk. He proceeded to hit her, hopped in the car and they drove off," the caller added.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/gabby-petito-search-intensifies-for-brian-laundrie
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who are Brian Laundrie's parents, Christopher and Roberta Laundrie?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/gabby-petito-who-are-brian-laundrie-parents
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

Gabby Petito: Police declare 'crime scene' as FBI enters Brian Laundrie's Florida home: LIVE UPDATES

The FBI announced a “search warrant” twice before removing Chris and Roberta Laundrie from their home in North Port, Fla., on Monday. The FBI Denver office on Sunday confirmed that authorities located what they believe is the body of Gabby Petito, the Florida girl who vanished while on a cross-country trip with her boyfriend Brian Laundrie.

Covered by: Fox News, Edmund DeMarche, Greg Norman, Paul Best and Michael

FIRST ON FOX: The 911 caller who reported a "domestic dispute" between Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito in Moab, Utah, on Aug. 12 was heard telling a dispatcher that "the gentleman was slapping the girl" and hitting her, Fox News has confirmed Monday after exclusively obtaining the audio of the call.

"He was slapping her?" the dispatcher was heard asking.

"Yes, and then we stopped. They ran up and down the sidewalk. He proceeded to hit her, hopped in the car and they drove off," the caller added.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/gabby-petito-search-intensifies-for-brian-laundrie

Saw a news clip earlier a few days ago; Supposedly when the police pulled them over, she stated that the altercation was her fault, but the police felt she was covering and was afraid.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Kamaji observed:
"Sounds like the cops believe they know where their son went, and may have helped him get there."

I'm wondering if the car left parked in the nature preserve was put there by the parents to "decoy the police away from" where Laundrie REALLY has run off to...?

Out of the country by now, perhaps...?

Online libertybele

Kamaji observed:
"Sounds like the cops believe they know where their son went, and may have helped him get there."

I'm wondering if the car left parked in the nature preserve was put there by the parents to "decoy the police away from" where Laundrie REALLY has run off to...?

Out of the country by now, perhaps...?

I too feel that the parents may have diverted the police and led them to the preserve giving their son time to leave the country. They didn't report that they hadn't seen him in a couple of days, till later on.  The police are searching the house now, I wonder why they waited so long?  Perhaps the attorney for the parents/son intervened and told them they could search unless he was a suspect?

Secondly, they were pulled over and Gabby confirmed to the police that he had grabbed her face .... so ... we have a 911 phone call saying that they say him slapping and hitting her ....a confirmation that she was being 'manhandled by Gabby herself ... why didn't the police detain him??

If he is on the run, he'll run out of money sooner or later, unless the parents have a boat load of money and have set up and offshore account for him to access.

Lots of places that don't extradite; I'm sure his attorney gave him options.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Attorney for family of Brian Laundrie to hold press conference Tuesday

The attorney for the family of Brian Laundrie announced that he will hold a press conference Tuesday to make an announcement.

The FBI served a search warrant at the home Monday, following the discovery of the remains of Gabrille Petito in Wyoming, Brian’s whereabouts are unknown. Gabby went missing on a cross country trip with Laundrie and the FBI confirmed remains matching her description were discovered. Her family confirmed the news, but a cause of death has not yet been revealed.........

....................Steven P Bertolino, the attorney for the Laundrie family, said he will hold the press conference Tuesday at 1 p.m.. ABC7 will carry the feed on Facebook.

https://www.mysuncoast.com/2021/09/20/attorney-family-brian-laundrie-hold-press-conference-tuesday/
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 12:41:56 am by libertybele »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I too feel that the parents may have diverted the police and led them to the preserve giving their son time to leave the country. They didn't report that they hadn't seen him in a couple of days, till later on.  The police are searching the house now, I wonder why they waited so long?  Perhaps the attorney for the parents/son intervened and told them they could search unless he was a suspect?

Secondly, they were pulled over and Gabby confirmed to the police that he had grabbed her face .... so ... we have a 911 phone call saying that they say him slapping and hitting her ....a confirmation that she was being 'manhandled by Gabby herself ... why didn't the police detain him??

If he is on the run, he'll run out of money sooner or later, unless the parents have a boat load of money and have set up and offshore account for him to access.

Lots of places that don't extradite; I'm sure his attorney gave him options.

Bodycam footage from the cops showed her sitting in the back seat, I'm assuming out of his earshot, with her saying she started it, slapping him first and going on about her severe OCD and such. I have a feeling this was one of those messed up, mutually abusive relationships and it just went too far. I have seen stuff like that before, at least the nonlethal part.

Someone commented on her being pretty, but as I have said, it's pretty rare I'd trade some guy troubles for the girl on his arm.

Yes, I wondered about the ditched vehicle. A nature preserve is a great place to disappear--or not disappear, lay a false trail and leave town. If the latter, people will spend a lot of time searching where you aren't, and two days lead time will get a person with some resources out of the country or almost anywhere in it.

If she was being abused, and not just in some codependent mess, she had a chance to get out. She also had a chance to break any codependency there, and get clear of it (its surprising how many won't). Let that be a lesson for any woman anywhere, that if they get that chance and the abuse is present, especially if it is escalating, take that opportunity to go and don't look back. Have relatives collect the kids (if there are any) and just go. You can rebuild your life provided you still have it.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 12:30:23 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

I too believe @Smokin Joe that she was triggered and as @libertybele suggested earlier He was also and that resulted in 2 screwed up people Darwining themselves.  I won't wait for the Book or the Hallmark movie, I watched it LIVE!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

Bodycam footage from the cops showed sitting in the back seat, I'm assuming out of his earshot, with her saying she started it, slapping him first and going on about her severe OCD and such. I have a feeling this was one of those messed up, mutually abusive relationships and it just went too far. I have seen stuff like that before, at least the nonlethal part.

Someone commented on her being pretty, but as I have said, it's pretty rare I'd trade some guy troubles for the girl on his arm.

It definitely wasn't a healthy relationship and it is typical sometimes that the female blames herself for being abused. If she had stated that he did hit her; would they have charged him and taken him away?  Perhaps she felt he would be even more abusive if she turned on him.  They are splashing a picture of her crying on FOX News ... very sad.

We'll see what the autopsy report reveals.

Offline Smokin Joe

Attorney for family of Brian Laundrie to hold press conference Tuesday

The attorney for the family of Brian Laundrie announced that he will hold a press conference Tuesday to make an announcement.

The FBI served a search warrant at the home Monday, following the discovery of the remains of Gabrille Petito in Wyoming, Brian’s whereabouts are unknown. Gabby went missing on a cross country trip with Laundrie and the FBI confirmed remains matching her description were discovered. Her family confirmed the news, but a cause of death has not yet been revealed.........

....................Steven P Bertolino, the attorney for the Laundrie family, said he will hold the press conference Tuesday at 1 p.m.. ABC7 will carry the feed on Facebook.
Have they made a positive ID on the body? That article seems to say so.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

It definitely wasn't a healthy relationship and it is typical sometimes that the female blames herself for being abused. If she had stated that he did hit her; would they have charged him and taken him away?  Perhaps she felt he would be even more abusive if she turned on him.  They are splashing a picture of her crying on FOX News ... very sad.

We'll see what the autopsy report reveals.
I have helped a couple of granddaughters extricate themselves from abusive relationships (I have 9 granddaughters--all grown) and I'm proud to say I didn't have to kill or maim either of those SOBs to get them out. Of course, had I done so, they would have defended the jerks, it is a sort of Stockholm Syndrome dynamic there. I'm pretty good at spotting toxic relationships any more.

I have also witnessed where a woman would want some concession from her guy, and in the midst of an alcoholic haze goad him to the point where something was going to happen (even if he tried to walk away, she'd be all over him pushing buttons) then she'd milk the honeymoon phase afterward for what she wanted. It's sick, but it happens.

It's sad someone so young would get wrapped up in that (but that's the age people set their expectations in life) and even more sad that they'd lose their lives over it, her directly, and him if/when he is caught.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 12:40:18 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I too believe @Smokin Joe that she was triggered and as @libertybele suggested earlier He was also and that resulted in 2 screwed up people Darwining themselves.  I won't wait for the Book or the Hallmark movie, I watched it LIVE!
Yeah, that's most likely in my book. One thing I have noticed about all the crap thrown at kids since they started medicating and counseling them to death, they have a hard time dealing with life--and with all the gadgetry and being "connected" they are less able to relate to each other than ever.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm beginning to think the hike in the nature preserve is just a ruse concocted by Brian and his parents to give him more time to disappear...

...but he has a violent controlling nature...I still wouldn't be surprised if he killed himself...
Support the USO

Online libertybele

I have helped a couple of granddaughters extricate themselves from abusive relationships (I have 9 granddaughters--all grown) and I'm proud to say I didn't have to kill or maim either of those SOBs to get them out. Of course, had I done so, they would have defended the jerks, it is a sort of Stockholm Syndrome dynamic there. I'm pretty good at spotting toxic relationships any more.

I have also witnessed where a woman would want some concession from her guy, and in the midst of an alcoholic haze goad him to the point where something was going to happen (even if he tried to walk away, she'd be all over him pushing buttons) then she'd milk the honeymoon phase afterward for what she wanted. It's sick, but it happens.

It's sad someone so young would get wrapped up in that (but that's the age people set their expectations in life) and even more sad that they'd lose their lives over it, her directly, and him if/when he is caught.

We actually had to hire an attorney and file a restraining order when my daughter was in her teens.  The guy was creepy and would follow her and I when we were out which was stupid on his part.  She knew he was bad news but still she was emotionally caught up with him and too young to really know what to do.  I knew he was trouble from the beginning, but at that age they don't want to listen and don't want their hearts broken.

Online libertybele

I'm beginning to think the hike in the nature preserve is just a ruse concocted by Brian and his parents to give him more time to disappear...

...but he has a violent controlling nature...I still wouldn't be surprised if he killed himself...

I have little doubt that his parents sent the FBI on a wild goose chase giving their son time to get away. 

I don't think that they are going to find him whether he's dead or alive.

Offline Smokin Joe

We actually had to hire an attorney and file a restraining order when my daughter was in her teens.  The guy was creepy and would follow her and I when we were out which was stupid on his part.  She knew he was bad news but still she was emotionally caught up with him and too young to really know what to do.  I knew he was trouble from the beginning, but at that age they don't want to listen and don't want their hearts broken.

I have seen that, too, but instead of the restraining order took a more basic approach. I knew the police were after him. After they had removed him from the equation, I informed a local (neighborhood) officer that If I saw him before they did, they wouldn't. I guess that got back to him, because he hasn't been around.

The longer she was away from him, the better she got after that, seeing the damage he was doing more clearly.

It's often something that can be done without police involvement (my preference), but you have to gently open their eyes to the toxicity inherent in the relationship, and I can point to the fact that my wife and I have only ever had a 'raised voice' argument a couple of times, and never, ever, come to blows. That is something we define as simply unacceptable and an immediate deal-breaker (her first husband was notoriously abusive). Her grandmother showed her the way out of that. Now, that mantle has been passed on to us.

It isn't always women who are abused, either, and I managed to get my youngest grandson to see how emotionally brutal one girlfriend was to him at the ripe old age of 15 (we're talking some sick crap). She was a pretty, cold-hearted, manipulating, wench, who learned at her mother's knee. (there are tales to tell, there)  I have no use for either of them, but when I got him to look at it, he realized just how bad it was and broke it off with her. He is older now, wise beyond his years, and likely to marry his girlfriend of the past two years, with my blessings. They are good for each other.

"Patriarchy"  is so much fun. Not what the feminazis portray at all, but then I'd be depriving them of some fellow to torment, or some victim to parade, so no wonder they'd resent that. Sadly, there are too many out there as it is.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah, that's most likely in my book. One thing I have noticed about all the crap thrown at kids since they started medicating and counseling them to death, they have a hard time dealing with life--and with all the gadgetry and being "connected" they are less able to relate to each other than ever.

@Smokin Joe

The thing that makes MY head want to explode is that society has now gotten to the point where having anger management issues or being Bi-Polar is something to brag about. Some people seem to believe it gives them status and social standing.

Just HOW freaking twisted have things gotten to get to the point where  people brag about things like that?

As that famous philoposer  Goober Gore used to say,"Whut is spossed ta be doawn iz up,and whut is spossed ta up iz doawn!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I have little doubt that his parents sent the FBI on a wild goose chase giving their son time to get away. 

@libertybele

Making excuses for your children when they first start to do things like setting the neighbors cat on fire only encourages them to do more so they get the attention they need to feel like somebody special.

There ARE some things that are just over the line so far that not insisting your child gets locked up to prevent someone from being tortured or killed makes you an accomplice when they finally DO step over that line,and you just KNOW that is a line that WILL be crossed sooner or later.

At one time in the not so distant past,parents were even expected to take out their own trash in order to protect their neighbors and even their other children. I am pretty sure no one WANTED to do this,but the reality was they had a responsability to both their own family and the familes that were their neighbors to do what had to be done to make everyone safe. Thus the "tragic farming accidents" that were quickly overlooked by the local authorites.

Those days are long gone now,and these days nobody is at fault for anything they do. It was "society that made them do it",so it's not really THEIR fault.

Which pretty much guarantees that we will get even more of it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

The thing that makes MY head want to explode is that society has now gotten to the point where having anger management issues or being Bi-Polar is something to brag about. Some people seem to believe it gives them status and social standing.

Just HOW freaking twisted have things gotten to get to the point where  people brag about things like that?

As that famous philoposer  Goober Gore used to say,"Whut is spossed ta be doawn iz up,and whut is spossed ta up iz doawn!

Well, in our day, we were told to "Get your sh*t together!", and for the most part, we did.
Mollycoddling is like a subsidy, though. Kids trade in the coin of attention, so whatever works gets used, and I think it gets to be a habit.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

@libertybele

Making excuses for your children when they first start to do things like setting the neighbors cat on fire only encourages them to do more so they get the attention they need to feel like somebody special.

There ARE some things that are just over the line so far that not insisting your child gets locked up to prevent someone from being tortured or killed makes you an accomplice when they finally DO step over that line,and you just KNOW that is a line that WILL be crossed sooner or later.

At one time in the not so distant past,parents were even expected to take out their own trash in order to protect their neighbors and even their other children. I am pretty sure no one WANTED to do this,but the reality was they had a responsability to both their own family and the familes that were their neighbors to do what had to be done to make everyone safe. Thus the "tragic farming accidents" that were quickly overlooked by the local authorites.

Those days are long gone now,and these days nobody is at fault for anything they do. It was "society that made them do it",so it's not really THEIR fault.

Which pretty much guarantees that we will get even more of it.
Yep. Although it was seldom allowed to advance to the point that someone needed to fall overboard in the middle of the river. Usually, someone got hell to pay, and never even considered doing stuff like that again. Nowadays that would be considered abusive, then it was a deterrent, and everyone knew everyone's business at some level so no one got away with sneaking off and doing anything really out of line. Thieves were caught, parties noted but if no one made a mess (we left it cleaner than we found it) no one cared, and nasty types were subjected to a 'meeting of relatives' that usually changed their ways.
The patriarchy people rail against nowadays was often the meeting point to prevent misunderstandings that could grow into feuds, and often the problem was handled in house by their own family, and when possible, restitution made.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

I too feel that the parents may have diverted the police and led them to the preserve giving their son time to leave the country.

It's not like he could have just walked across the border without being stopped at a check point.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

It's not like he could have just walked across the border without being stopped at a check point.
More likely, pull up the hoodie and go some place where there are lots of people who tend to look away and assure anonymity. Short of someone selling him out for a big reward, he can disappear.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

No one knows how long he was at his parents house...he could have boarded a plane weeks ago before his face was flashed all over the tv screen,,,could have died his hair, grown a beard..etc...

If this is true his parents should be charged and arrested...
Support the USO

Online corbe

@libertybele Your Neighbors, The Gators will make sure of that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

So, this means they'll stop covering this story?