Author Topic: Sarah Palin Is Making a Comeback, Whether You Like It or Not  (Read 1313 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Sarah Palin Is Making a Comeback, Whether You Like It or Not
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2021, 01:00:24 am »
To get any support from me, she has to apologize to the AZ GOP for her remarks after we Censured McStain.  Her blind obedience to him is a deal-breaker for me.  When given a choice between conservatives and RINOs, she chooses RINO.
@Cyber Liberty

Yeah,I can see that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2021, 01:28:00 am »
I think she was built to keep a man warm on a cold Alaskan night.  Okay that is sexist.  Maybe two, or three men.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2021, 01:43:35 am »
My big problem with her was her blind obedience to John McStain, despite the way he treated her in the '08 campaign.  Her instincts are all wrong.  She is too willing to ignore treasonous activities.

That, and she has never called me, even once.  :laugh:
I blame the former on misguided (and unrequited) loyalty.

I can see that, up to the point where McStain's people were disclosing her wardrobe costs...

I am interested to see what she brings to the table without the McStain group in the wings.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2021, 01:48:19 am »
I think she was built to keep a man warm on a cold Alaskan night.  Okay that is sexist.  Maybe two, or three men.

22222frying pan
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2021, 01:57:23 am »
My problem with Palin is her being obsequious to McStain, after he treated her like shit.  She has the feel of "battered wife syndrome."  If she could not stand up for herself, can we expect her to stand up for us?

You do make a valid point. She recently divorced last year after 30 years and those wounds will take time to heal. We don't know if she was a battered wife, and if I recall it was her husband that initiated the divorce.

Her personal life has always haunted her in her political life; so that truly may be a liability. If I recall her son attacked her husband or something like that??

Bookmark for later ....

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2021, 02:03:47 am »
My problem with Palin is her being obsequious to McStain, after he treated her like shit.  She has the feel of "battered wife syndrome."  If she could not stand up for herself, can we expect her to stand up for us?

When I read that @Cyber Liberty the first thing I thought of was the definition of the Trump/Cruz Love/Hate fest.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

BassWrangler

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2021, 02:10:14 am »
I only want one thing from Palin - take out the lizard Murkowski.

That would truly be an amazing contribution, and would go a long way towards restoring her political credibility.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2021, 02:11:20 am »
22222frying pan

C'mon.  She has some 1st class Yaboo's.  Larry Kroger would give in to the devil on his shoulder...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2021, 03:39:26 am »
   When I read that @Cyber Liberty the first thing I thought of was the definition of the Trump/Cruz Love/Hate fest.

If Trump kept bitch-slapping Cruz after the convention, I guess that would be true.  They buried the hatchet.  McStain kept at it, and Palin got nothing from the arrangement.  Despite this, she sucked it up and took it like a beaten dawg.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2021, 03:46:43 am »
My big problem with her was her blind obedience to John McStain, despite the way he treated her in the '08 campaign.  Her instincts are all wrong.  She is too willing to ignore treasonous activities.

That, and she has never called me, even once.  :laugh:

AZ had a great chance to unseat McCain in his last election, until she knived McCain's conservative opponent in the back.  Wasn't his name J.D. Hayworth or something?

Go away Palin....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2021, 03:50:57 am »
AZ had a great chance to unseat McCain in his last election, until she knived McCain's conservative opponent in the back.  Wasn't his name J.D. Hayworth or something?

Go away Palin....

Yes, I was a J.D man.  His kid played Pokemon with mine once in the early 'Noughts.  He's a good guy at base, but I don't think he can win anything these days.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2021, 03:53:31 am »
Yes, I was a J.D man.  His kid played Pokemon with mine once in the early 'Noughts.  He's a good guy at base, but I don't think he can win anything these days.

It's starting to come back to me.  I think McCain was up 6 and out 2 weeks, and dropping until Sarah brought her Moose mentality, kissed up, and blew any chance of an upset.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2021, 05:14:11 am »

Go away Palin....

Oh, I forgot all about that...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2021, 01:42:47 pm »

Go away Palin....

@catfish1957

So,you are blaming Palin instead of McLunatic for what happened?

Why not blame the airheads in Az that voted for McLunatic instead. After all,he was at the top of the ticket.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2021, 02:11:24 pm »
@catfish1957

So,you are blaming Palin instead of McLunatic for what happened?

Why not blame the airheads in Az that voted for McLunatic instead. After all,he was at the top of the ticket.

WTF??

McCain was tanking in the polls, and this supposed conservative comes in and convices the good folks of AZ that McCain was a conservative too.  Don't forget....Palin still had credibility back then, and was considered a strong conservative voice.

Yeah...  McCain's last term is on her.

Missed the mark on this one Pete.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2021, 02:15:58 pm »
WTF??

McCain was tanking in the polls, and this supposed conservative comes in and convices the good folks of AZ that McCain was a conservative too.  Don't forget....Palin still had credibility back then, and was considered a strong conservative voice.

Yeah...  McCain's last term is on her.

Missed the mark on this one Pete.

@catfish1957

One of us is missing the mark. I have heard of a running mate being blamed for a candidate losing,but this is the first time I have ever heard of a running mate being BLAMED for a candidate winning.

The people to blame for this are the cretins in Az that voted for him. No one else.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2021, 02:21:12 pm »
@catfish1957

One of us is missing the mark. I have heard of a running mate being blamed for a candidate losing,but this is the first time I have ever heard of a running mate being BLAMED for a candidate winning.

The people to blame for this are the cretins in Az that voted for him. No one else.

ARGHHH!!!!!!!   9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

McCain was tanking man, and had dropped from a 15 point to a 6 point lpoll ead two weeks before the election.  That is until Palin came in and saved the day. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2021, 02:37:18 pm »
ARGHHH!!!!!!!   9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

McCain was tanking man, and had dropped from a 15 point to a 6 point lpoll ead two weeks before the election.  That is until Palin came in and saved the day.

I never bought the "Palin saved McStain" narrative.  Endorsements don't move the needle much in AZ.  No, the fools bought the "War Hero" myth and McStain was never in danger of being felled in the Primaries or General Elections.  Watching his poll numbers taught me that polling is for shit.

In 2001 I was circulating petitions to recall McStain, and I took a lot of verbal abuse from older Vets for it.  Age certainly did not buy wisdom.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2021, 02:40:47 pm »
I never bought the "Palin saved McStain" narrative.  Endorsements don't move the needle much in AZ.  No, the fools bought the "War Hero" myth and McStain was never in danger of being felled in the Primaries or General Elections.  Watching his poll numbers taught me that polling is for shit.

In 2001 I was circulating petitions to recall McStain, and I took a lot of verbal abuse from older Vets for it.  Age certainly did not buy wisdom.

Democrats elected McCain in both the primary and the general elections. Never happened any other way either.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2021, 02:41:14 pm »

Well, you'd know but you can't argue or fight trending. Remember this is after McCain became an Obama apologist.  I think that alone would have triggered the necessary backlash to unseat him.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2021, 02:47:24 pm »
Well, you'd know but you can't argue or fight trending. Remember this is after McCain became an Obama apologist.  I think that alone would have triggered the necessary backlash to unseat him.

You don't seem to understand what actually happens in Arizona primaries @catfish1957  McLunatic was NEVER in any danger of being primaried by J. D. Hayworth or anyone else because Dimocrats were going to crossover and make sure Mc Lunatic won no matter what.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2021, 02:59:34 pm »
You don't seem to understand what actually happens in Arizona primaries @catfish1957  McLunatic was NEVER in any danger of being primaried by J. D. Hayworth or anyone else because Dimocrats were going to crossover and make sure Mc Lunatic won no matter what.

@Bigun

McLunatic was gud fo bidnez. All the illegals kept the labor rates low.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2021, 05:59:02 pm »
My guess is that she will quit again
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2021, 06:33:25 pm »
My guess is that she will quit again

@kevindavis

Mine,too. I just don't see her drawing the support she once got. She has just been "out of the game" too long.

Online corbe

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2021, 06:39:01 pm »
   There's a chance that she can rehabilitate her image if she keeps it Local in the beginning (US Senator).  I still believe she can do it and be a TRUE Conservative voice. 
   But I was wrong about GWB for 5 years.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.