Author Topic: Sarah Palin Is Making a Comeback, Whether You Like It or Not  (Read 1325 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sarah Palin Is Making a Comeback, Whether You Like It or Not
« on: September 19, 2021, 02:04:50 pm »
Sarah Palin Is Making a Comeback, Whether You Like It or Not
By Jennifer Oliver O'Connell | Sep 18, 2021 3:00 PM ET

After being mostly background after her 2016 endorsement and support of then-candidate Donald Trump’s presidential run, former Alaska governor and 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin appears to be coming back to the foreground.

On Thursday, Palin made an appearance on Fox News’ Gutfeld! and let it be known that she is not vaccinated, and doesn’t plan to be. Palin contracted COVID-19 in March, and evidently recovered. She expressed on the show that she has followed the studies about natural immunity from COVID recovery being stronger than the COVID vaccines.

https://twitter.com/Gutfeldfox/status/1438656445667581954

more
https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/09/18/sarah-palin-is-making-a-comeback-whether-you-like-it-or-not-n444838
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Sarah Palin Is Making a Comeback, Whether You Like It or Not
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 04:13:37 pm »
My big problem with her was her blind obedience to John McStain, despite the way he treated her in the '08 campaign.  Her instincts are all wrong.  She is too willing to ignore treasonous activities.

That, and she has never called me, even once.  :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 04:16:52 pm »
My big problem with her was her blind obedience to John McStain, despite the way he treated her in the '08 campaign.  Her instincts are all wrong.  She is too willing to ignore treasonous activities.

I watched her on Gutfeld! the other night.  When she didn't look stiff she seemed as nervous as a whore in church.  Maybe because she has been out of the circuit for a lot of years? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2021, 04:20:08 pm »
I only want one thing from Palin - take out the lizard Murkowski.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2021, 04:38:35 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

Not true! I have heard she has called you by several names.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2021, 04:58:55 pm »

Did you tell her,
You don't have to call me darlin', darlin'
You never even call me, I wonder why you don't call me
Why don't you ever call me by my name.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2021, 05:06:00 pm »
I watched her on Gutfeld! the other night.  When she didn't look stiff she seemed as nervous as a whore in church.  Maybe because she has been out of the circuit for a lot of years?

And maybe because she's been stung so many times by media types that she no longer trusts any of them.  Who could blame her if that's the case?  @Wingnut
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2021, 05:16:04 pm »
And maybe because she's been stung so many times by media types that she no longer trusts any of them.  Who could blame her if that's the case?  @Wingnut

Well there is that, but she was in a friendly house the other night.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2021, 05:25:44 pm »

Well there is that, but she was in a friendly house the other night.

:yowsa: But it's likely that she thought that many times in the past as well and found out it wasn't so the hard way. I've been there myself.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2021, 06:16:32 pm »
:yowsa: But it's likely that she thought that many times in the past as well and found out it wasn't so the hard way. I've been there myself.

@Bigun

Call me a starry-eyed optimist if you want,but it is POSSIBLE this is a sign she has learned a valuable lesson,and won't make the mistakes this time she made the last time?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2021, 06:20:16 pm »
@Bigun

Call me a starry-eyed optimist if you want,but it is POSSIBLE this is a sign she has learned a valuable lesson,and won't make the mistakes this time she made the last time?

If you ain't learnin you're dead! That's the way I see it @sneakypete
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 06:21:02 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2021, 06:30:24 pm »
@Bigun

To get any support from me, she has to apologize to the AZ GOP for her remarks after we Censured McStain.  Her blind obedience to him is a deal-breaker for me.  When given a choice between conservatives and RINOs, she chooses RINO.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2021, 06:31:40 pm »
To get any support from me, she has to apologize to the AZ GOP for her remarks after we Censured McStain.  Her blind obedience to him is a deal-breaker for me.  When given a choice between conservatives and RINOs, she chooses RINO.

I saw it a choice between country and RINOs. She chose poorly.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2021, 06:32:35 pm »
I only want one thing from Palin - take out the lizard Murkowski.

I'm not 100% sure it would be much of an improvement.  She is certain to "grow" in office to appease the people who Installed Murk.  Strange new respect sort of thing.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2021, 06:32:55 pm »
I saw it a choice between country and RINOs. She chose poorly.

Perzackly.   888high58888
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2021, 06:34:18 pm »

I can understand that sentiment. But I still like her.  She jumped unprepared into a political meat grinder back then. I'll bet sees a LOT smarter now.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2021, 06:35:07 pm »
I can understand that sentiment. But I still like her.  She jumped unprepared into a political meat grinder back then. I'll bet sees a LOT smarter now.

If so, she's going to have to prove it.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2021, 06:37:11 pm »

:yowsa: Absolutely!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2021, 06:40:07 pm »
I'm not a Palin fan by any stretch...it is basically her style of speaking...drives me crazy.....but...but I am willing to give her another chance...especially if she can help get rid of Murkowski...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2021, 06:44:12 pm »
I'm not a Palin fan by any stretch...it is basically her style of speaking...drives me crazy.....but...but I am willing to give her another chance...especially if she can help get rid of Murkowski...

IMHO her political instincts are very good, and hopefully, she has learned a thing or two about who not to listen to!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2021, 06:47:35 pm »

...and that was my point.  She needs to address the next meeting of all the AZGOP State Committeemen and apologize.  Those are the people she slighted, and I am sure Chairman Kelli Ward will allow her to speak.  It's in late January, and yes, I'll be there in person.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2021, 06:48:37 pm »
IMHO her political instincts are very good, and hopefully, she has learned a thing or two about who not to listen to!

I hope you are correct.  She would not be the reliable leftist tool Murk is, despite my personal feelings.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2021, 07:51:15 pm »
I hope you are correct.  She would not be the reliable leftist tool Murk is, despite my personal feelings.

She made a huge major mistake of agreeing to be McCain's VP. That's the obvious, but it did give her name recognition.

She is very strong on the second amendment. She stood up a couple of time against the gov't involving the pipeline and AK oil.  It's been awhile, so I'd have to do some further research.

She may be a candidate worth considering and she's pretty conservative and as time has progressed, especially with the disaster before us, I think she's probably even more conservative.  She's stood up to a lot of media ridicule and survived, I think she'd  give the leftists a run for their money. She's older and wiser.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2021, 07:55:05 pm »
She made a huge major mistake of agreeing to be McCain's VP. That's the obvious, but it did give her name recognition.

She is very strong on the second amendment. She stood up a couple of time against the gov't involving the pipeline and AK oil.  It's been awhile, so I'd have to do some further research.

She may be a candidate worth considering and she's pretty conservative and as time has progressed, especially with the disaster before us, I think she's probably even more conservative.  She's stood up to a lot of media ridicule and survived, I think she'd  give the leftists a run for their money. She's older and wiser.

My problem with Palin is her being obsequious to McStain, after he treated her like shit.  She has the feel of "battered wife syndrome."  If she could not stand up for herself, can we expect her to stand up for us?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 07:57:03 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2021, 08:56:38 pm »

Everywhere she has gone, folks are spending more than when she got there...

Retroactive taxes? NOPE.
Windfall Profit Tax? OH HELL NO.

Big.gov RINO. End of story.