Author Topic: Outrage over George W. Bush 9/11 Speech Attacking American ‘Extremists’ — ‘Americans Are the New Ter  (Read 341 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Outrage over George W. Bush 9/11 Speech Attacking American ‘Extremists’ — ‘Americans Are the New Terrorists’

Joshua Klein 12 Sep 2021

Many media and political figures expressed outrage online after former President George W. Bush appeared to use his speech commemorating the 20th anniversary of 9/11 to compare January 6 Capitol protesters to the Islamic terrorists who viciously attacked America, killing nearly three thousands innocents and wounding more than double that number.

Speaking at the 9/11 memorial service for Flight 93 in Pennsylvania, Bush recalled the September 11 attacks while warning of future terrorist threats to the United States.

“We have seen growing evidence that the dangers to our country can come not only across borders but from violence that gathers within,” he said.

Alluding to American citizens who stormed Capitol Hill to protest the 2020 election, the former president stated:

There is little cultural overlap between violent extremists abroad and violent extremists at home. But in it’s disdainful pluralism, in their disregard for human life, in their determination to defile national symbols, they are children of the same foul spirit and it is our continuing duty to confront them.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/12/outrage-george-w-bush-9-11-speech-attacking-american-extremists-americans-new-terrorists/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He can't help it - he was born with a silver foot in his mouth.
- - - Ann Richards
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

I'd like to believe he was talking about Antifa defiling national symbols, but wouldn't bet the house on it.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 09:39:32 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

I'd like to believe he was talking about Antifa defining national symbols, but wouldn't bet the house on it.
heres a hint - joe Biden thought they were powerful and badly needed words.

Offline Absalom

A clone of his Old Man; another pious and sanctimonious progressive
who accomplished zero during his 8 years, leaving us Iraq.
This schmuck is the very essence of current R leadership.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Little Georgie being a globalist, could get on the democrat band wagon and speak their speak, speeches.  After all those years of preaching at people there wan't a thickness of a sheet of papers difference between a globalist Republican and a globalist democrat.

Yippee, it only took DECADES to get through denial like a steel concrete thick wall.
 :0012: :taz: 0000dancing :hands:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wrong time, wrong place, and certainly the wrong crowd. For Bush to turn a speech about Global Islamic Terrorism, into a speech about fictitious American terrorists (who are just as bad or worse than muslims), while standing on the graves of heroes is far beyond just being dense, stupid, and inappropriate. It was disrespectful to the memorial, to the families who suffered (and are still suffering), and it was certainly disrespectful to the entire Nation which was attacked, with an out the blue sneak attack by foreigners with no provocation and no warning.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 02:39:49 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Bush's comparison of American citizens to the September 11 terrorists is odious.  He should be shunned.
James 1:20

Offline roamer_1

Bush's comparison of American citizens to the September 11 terrorists is odious.  He should be shunned.

More High-Anus-Port than Texas anyway, says here. I been shunning him since he spit 'nativist' in my face.

Offline bilo

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home