Author Topic: So, NeverTrumps, are you happy now with Biden?  (Read 883 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So, NeverTrumps, are you happy now with Biden?
« on: September 11, 2021, 02:10:23 pm »
September 11, 2021
So, NeverTrumps, are you happy now with Biden?
By David Zukerman

Five years ago, the Trump base could not understand the NeverTrump Republicans who were willing to have the horrible Hillary Clinton in the White House, not the Trump they loathed.  Thank G-d, that did not come to pass.

But today — there is a curious silence in the NeverTrump camp now that they have succeeded in getting the loathed Trump out of the White House...for Biden.  Does anyone hear a Bret Stephens, a William Kristol — even Liz Cheney, whooping and hollering in gleeful jubilation that with President Biden in the White House, the Oval Office is Trump-rein?

I don't hear these faux Republican malcontents praising Biden to the heavens — Biden, who probably can't distinguish COVID-19 from the common cold, Biden, who is a serial liar and likely a sociopath, Biden, whose idea of policy is to reverse whatever Trump did (but not necessarily on Afghanistan).  Consider, too, for all the slurs, lies, and contumely hurled at Mr. Trump, no one ever suggested that someone was sending him instructions — except of course the base lie that Putin was his puppet master.  The anti-Trump calumnies included the phony assertion that President Trump was mentally challenged, not fit to be president.  But that was sheer propaganda, indulged in by the NeverTrump Republicans, happily joining the rabid, radical left, with both groups terminally beset by Trump Derangement Syndrome.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/so_nevertrumps_are_you_happy_now_with_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: So, NeverTrumps, are you happy now with Biden?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 02:17:37 pm »
Most of the lunatic NeverTrumpers have disappeared, or they have become anti-Biden advocates. They are not willing accept the responsibility for their short sighted lunacy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 02:25:44 pm »
As my late mom, Annie Zukerman, would say: NeverTrump crowd, "you made your bed.  Now lie in it."

All fine and dandy, but we are all in the same bed..... and hating it..

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 02:35:18 pm »
Most of the lunatic NeverTrumpers have disappeared, or they have become anti-Biden advocates. They are not willing accept the responsibility for their short sighted lunacy.
As is true with much of the republican party we have to come to grips with the fact that, in spite of what they may say or what we might have formerly believed, we do not share the same world view with these people.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 02:38:40 pm »
The NT have torn this country apart far worse than what the liberals did.

I would rather die being killed facing my opponent than to die being stabbed in the back by him.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2021, 02:46:55 pm »
(getting out my megaphone)..... because we chose Trump in 2016 we now have Biden!!!

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2021, 02:49:00 pm »
(getting out my megaphone)..... because we chose Trump in 2016 we now have Biden!!!

So, you think hitlary would have been better than trump and we would be in a better place?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2021, 02:54:06 pm »
So, you think hitlary would have been better than trump and we would be in a better place?
The sea of emotion is no place for logical thought.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2021, 03:03:03 pm »
The Biden Presidency, and everything Biden has done and will do -- is all Trump's fault, and the fault of people who support Trump.
So Biden becoming President, is not the fault of all the people who voted for him. The blame of Biden belongs to all those who voted for Trump!
Boy! ... Wow! ... That is some fancy logic right there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2021, 03:10:32 pm »

Well, I see there is at least one anti-Trumper that's deeelighted we have Shortbus Joe for President.  Congratulations.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2021, 04:39:40 pm »
Never was going to be happy about it. Knew that going in.

But you don't reward incompetence. Especially fiscal incompetence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2021, 04:50:51 pm »
Never was going to be happy about it. Knew that going in.

But you don't reward incompetence. Especially fiscal incompetence.

Word.  The voters supposedly decided to replace the incompetence with malice, which was understood to be much better than "rewarding incompetence."  The Rinos agreed and certified elections they knew for a fact were fraudulent.

Have another slice of malice.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2021, 04:57:13 pm »
Word.  The voters supposedly decided to replace the incompetence with malice, which was understood to be much better than "rewarding incompetence."  The Rinos agreed and certified elections they knew for a fact were fraudulent.

It ain't much better. But the only thing the Right can control is the Right.
Voting *for* incompetence brings more incompetence.
End of story.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2021, 04:58:01 pm »
It ain't much better. But the only thing the Right can control is the Right.
Voting *for* incompetence brings more incompetence.
End of story.

Where is this "Right" of which you speak, outside of Internet chat rooms?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2021, 05:00:23 pm »

how do you punish fiscal incompetence? by spending another 3.5 trillion on a grabbag of leftist causes.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2021, 05:07:32 pm »
Where is this "Right" of which you speak, outside of Internet chat rooms?

Conservatives outnumber liberals. Maybe give them something to vote *for*... Not settling. Not good 'nuff or the scary Democrats will get in office. I am DONE with half measures, and so is everyone else I know IRL.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2021, 05:11:01 pm »
how do you punish fiscal incompetence? by spending another 3.5 trillion on a grabbag of leftist causes.

What's the difference? I see NONE. Allowing big government on the RIGHT will leave you no ground to stand upon at all. Then where's your fight?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2021, 05:20:21 pm »

While saluting it and snubbing the people trying to keep it down.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2021, 05:20:26 pm »
What's the difference? I see NONE. Allowing big government on the RIGHT will leave you no ground to stand upon at all. Then where's your fight?
I was happy with the last president. He was not perfect, but we were headed in the right direction. You were not happy with him, we all get that.

Since then the NTers got their wish and now we are going backwards - military, budget, everything - at warp speed. Its no ones fault but the left and their enablers.

You can pontificate till the cows come home, but there's the truth.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2021, 05:22:58 pm »

Must be nice to be so pure.

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2021, 05:34:57 pm »
No coincidence that is what the Islamists want as well.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2021, 05:38:00 pm »
I was happy with the last president. He was not perfect, but we were headed in the right direction. You were not happy with him, we all get that.

Since then the NTers got their wish and now we are going backwards - military, budget, everything - at warp speed. Its no ones fault but the left and their enablers.

You can pontificate till the cows come home, but there's the truth.

Ain't pontificating.

I don't see what you are happy with. You got nothing. Nothing at all. And it cost you 20 Trillion bucks.
That is not winning.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2021, 05:39:31 pm »

Has nothing to do with purity.  It has to do with actually getting something done.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2021, 05:41:26 pm »
Has nothing to do with purity.  It has to do with actually getting something done.

Well, something sure as hell is being done now!
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2021, 05:41:48 pm »
And with Biden something is getting done.

You must be happy then.