Author Topic: CBS: Joe Biden to Revive Donald Trump’s Successful ‘Remain in Mexico’ Program  (Read 214 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CBS: Joe Biden to Revive Donald Trump’s Successful ‘Remain in Mexico’ Program

Neil Munro 10 Sep 2021

An official in President Joe Biden’s administration told CBS News on Thursday the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will comply with a court order to revive President Donald Trump’s successful “Remain in Mexico” program.

The claimed policy shift comes after federal judges in Texas and the U.S. Supreme Court directed DHS chief Alejandro Mayorkas to comply with federal law. The law requires that all migrants be detained until their asylum claims are decided by immigration courts, but DHS has not enforced it since 2009.

The DHS decision also comes after Mayorkas and his aides allowed roughly 500,000 wage-cutting economic migrants into the U.S. workplaces and communities — and while Mayorkas works to import at least 100,000 poor and often illiterate Afghans into Americans’ society.

CBS reported September 9:

The Biden administration is restarting a Trump-era border program that requires migrants to wait in Mexico while their asylum requests are reviewed … a top U.S. official told CBS News.

Due to a federal court order that the Supreme Court refused to suspend, the Biden administration is required to reinstate the so-called “Remain in Mexico” policy, under which 70,000 non-Mexican asylum-seekers were instructed to wait outside the U.S.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/09/10/cbs-joe-biden-to-revive-donald-trumps-successful-remain-in-mexico-program/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
When the GOP wins congress back, the need rescind Biden's (even through courts) attack on our Energy Independence.  Now that we have retreated from the ME, we need to make sure we have that angle covered.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Trump was right on substance.  His policies were what people wanted.  His management style was too helter-skelter for the White House.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump was right on substance.  His policies were what people wanted.  His management style was too helter-skelter for the White House.

I disagree.  I prefer substance over style.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

I disagree.  I prefer substance over style.
His 'style' was fine, too. The system he was working in was - shall we say - somewhat less than cooperative.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

LOL@ Joe (Isuzu) Biden.....

Some youngsters may not get it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

LOL@ Joe (Isuzu) Biden.....

Some youngsters may not get it.

Its not Joe Isuzu anymore. Its Joe Jinping.