Author Topic: White House signals new COVID-19 measures coming for unvaccinated Americans  (Read 190 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House signals new COVID-19 measures coming for unvaccinated Americans
By Alex Gangitano - 09/08/21 03:47 PM EDT

President Biden will announce on Thursday new steps in his administration's COVID-19 response that involves testing, mandates, and school measures depending on a person's vaccination status, the White House said.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters Wednesday that the new components would affect people across the country.

“There are six steps the president’s announcing, there will be new components,” Psaki said. “Some of that will be related to access to testing, some will be related to mandates, some will be related to how we ensure kids will be protected in schools.”

The president indicated last week, following the jobs report, that his administration is looking for ways to make it safer for kids to return to school and for workers to return to the office.

Psaki said more will be previewed Thursday when the components are finalized.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/571364-white-house-signals-new-measures-coming-for-unvaccinated-americans
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 01:32:21 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: White House signals new COVID-19 measures coming for unvaccinated Americans
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 01:42:40 pm »
BREAKING: Biden Will Issue Executive Order Mandating Vaccinations for All Federal Workers and Contractors

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-biden-will-issue-executive-order-mandating-vaccinations-for-all-federal-workers-and-contractors-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 05:17:18 pm »
I do not think he can do that.  I see a lawsuit within one week!!!

When will this idiocy end?  All I can tell you is that the American people are being lied to on this virus.  There is a shocking study coming, unless the government prevents the truth coming out, which is certainly possible.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 05:42:50 pm »

When will this idiocy end?  All I can tell you is that the American people are being lied to on this virus.  There is a shocking study coming, unless the government prevents the truth coming out, which is certainly possible.
They've been doing a bang-up job of working with AP and Big Tech to keep the truth suppressed, and considering ABCNNBCBS and FOX get a lot of their info from AP, it's filtered when they get it. Social media is one place the truth gets to peek out, but only if posted creatively, and often suppressed. I have had posts nuked on fecebook that only posted links to respected medical journal articles which ran counter to the conventional lies. 

So the lies have orbited like the ISS while the truth is trying to get to the mailbox.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 05:44:35 pm »

I'm really not sure where he thinks he has the power to do this, whether he has a pen and a phone or not.

No where in the Constitution is any branch of government empowered to treat the citizenry like second class citizens. That went out when slavery was abolished.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2021, 06:48:09 pm »
He needs to stop signaling and start pulling triggers so the civil rights lawsuits can commence.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2021, 11:17:00 pm »
He needs to stop signaling and start pulling triggers so the civil rights lawsuits can commence.
Works for me! Let's get this crap done. I'm all out of bubble gum.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2021, 11:18:43 pm »
Here comes the fascism.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2021, 12:11:51 am »
"White House signals new COVID-19 measures coming for unvaccinated Americans"

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2021, 12:12:48 am »
Think I will petition my governor to declare Texas a vax sanctuary state.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2021, 12:40:21 am »
Biden, yes the immaculate Biden, seeks to ram vaccines down your throat because Biden knows whats best for you, like abandoning you over to the Taliban.  C mon,this is so much better than Trump in office.  NeverTumpers never lied to anyone that wasn't a fool!
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :tongue2: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions