Author Topic: Mitch McConnell: ‘President Is Not Going to Be Removed from Office’  (Read 752 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Mitch McConnell: ‘President Is Not Going to Be Removed from Office’
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2021, 07:20:20 pm »
I'd remind:  Nancy Pelosi swore for years Trump would not be impeached, and then she did it twice, and is now working on Impeachment 3.0 with her partisan
Commission" on 1/6/21.

Don't listen to the words, watch the deeds.
From Nancy's theme song, but she don't come cheap no more.
Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap
Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap yeah
Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIE4UjBtx-o

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2021, 07:25:45 pm »
Way not to go out on a limb, Senator McTurtle.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2021, 07:36:09 pm »
@LegalAmerican

There is no difference. Taiwan is populated by Chinese refugees from Communist China,along with a large number of Chinese Communist agents who fled with the refugees in order to have influence with the new government there,as well as to spy on them.

Not that I think his VERY attractive wife hooked up with Mitch the Bitch for ulterior motives or under orders from her Communistr masters in China,mind you. He is obviously a hunk of a man,and irrestible to wimmins.

WARNING! There may be a trace of sarcasm in the above post!
I watched Chao recently give what looked like a commencement address - in Mandarin interpreted for me - to a large group of Chicom graduate students over there and was impressed by her patriotism - for the Peoples Republic of China. She really seemed to believe the world belonged to those young Chinese kids.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 07:37:11 pm by skeeter »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2021, 07:41:33 pm »
The Chao family business ... subsidized by the Chinese Communist Party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foremost_Group
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2021, 08:21:41 pm »
The Chao family business ... subsidized by the Chinese Communist Party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foremost_Group

@DefiantMassRINO

And here is the "showstopper" quote": 
In 2020, the company received a forgivable loan valued between $350,000 and $1 million under the Paycheck Protection Program, designed to help small businesses that would be otherwise unable to remain solvent during the COVID-19 pandemic. :pop41:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2021, 09:12:27 pm »
Way not to go out on a limb, Senator McTurtle.

Why?  Because impeachment proceedings don't start in the Senate. Only the House has the power to impeach. Obviously the DEMS have a majority in  the House, so they'll keep China Joe around for as long as they need him or until he can no longer stand and/or speak.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2021, 09:57:58 pm »
Why?  Because impeachment proceedings don't start in the Senate. Only the House has the power to impeach. Obviously the DEMS have a majority in  the House, so they'll keep China Joe around for as long as they need him or until he can no longer stand and/or speak.
The point really is he's not going to be impeached in the house where the DCP has the majority. Even if he is impeached they won't get 17 DCP senators and all the republicant senators to remove Traitor Joe.  Without a possibility of removal impeachment is pointless and a waste of time and money.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2021, 10:08:41 pm »
The point really is he's not going to be impeached in the house where the DCP has the majority. Even if he is impeached they won't get 17 DCP senators and all the republicant senators to remove Traitor Joe.  Without a possibility of removal impeachment is pointless and a waste of time and money.

Pretty much that's been my point from the beginning; only the House has the power to impeach. The House is comprised of a DEM majority. End of story, unless Nancy and others decide China Joe is no longer of value to them.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2021, 10:23:52 pm »
I'd remind:  Nancy Pelosi swore for years Trump would not be impeached, and then she did it twice, and is now working on Impeachment 3.0 with her partisan
Commission" on 1/6/21.

A solid democrat foundation, lie to fools and idjits first, then speak to them of vast stupidities as great wisdom.  Useful fools find it irresistible! Looks like they never move past stupidities.   Like hill and bill, Obama and Biden,your only a lie short of
paradise.  The road to hell is paved with good intentions and endless fools and idjits.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 12:58:35 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2021, 11:26:06 pm »
@LegalAmerican

There is no difference. Taiwan is populated by Chinese refugees from Communist China,along with a large number of Chinese Communist agents who fled with the refugees in order to have influence with the new government there,as well as to spy on them.

Not that I think his VERY attractive wife hooked up with Mitch the Bitch for ulterior motives or under orders from her Communistr masters in China,mind you. He is obviously a hunk of a man,and irrestible to wimmins.

WARNING! There may be a trace of sarcasm in the above post!

When I wrote Chinese, before, I was castigated by someone on here and informed me, she was Taiwanese and how WRONG,  I was.  What I notice is these women will marry anyone, as long as they have enough money.  Looks, nor age matter and they like military men if they have money.  The men are flattered to get someone younger.  Then they get USED.  Sending money for the women's relatives left behind. Or, BRING THEM TO AMERICA. I have seen this many times. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2021, 12:13:15 am »
When I wrote Chinese, before, I was castigated by someone on here and informed me, she was Taiwanese and how WRONG,  I was.  What I notice is these women will marry anyone, as long as they have enough money.  Looks, nor age matter and they like military men if they have money.  The men are flattered to get someone younger.  Then they get USED.  Sending money for the women's relatives left behind. Or, BRING THEM TO AMERICA. I have seen this many times.

Your Asian hate is strong. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2021, 02:44:18 am »
CCP Governor Joe Biden is there to stay. 

McConnell and Co. would look like fools pushing for impeachment with Democommie majorities in both houses of Congress.  Removing this polished turd is just not an option.

The American people deserve every painful moment with this dead from the neck up POS.  Might as well get used to it, for with electronic voting the Democommies feel more empowered than ever with fixing ANY election they deem necessary.

$8.00 a gallon for gas, sure why not.  Increase H1-b Visas recipients to 10 million, why not.  Displace those mouthy American citizens with cheap foreign labor.  Absolutely. 

I tell you, the republic is dead.  Politicians have zero inclination to represent USA citizens.  It is all about the foreigners, legal and illegal.  USA citizens do not matter for a pile of poop!

TRUE. This link addresses it all. 
https://rumble.com/vluo6f-seth-keshel-very-clear-trump-plans-to-mount-a-challenge-to-election.html

Offline dancer

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2021, 05:05:21 am »
Will no one rid us of this Mettlesome Mitch?
 22222frying pan

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2021, 12:33:22 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2021, 01:22:44 pm »
@LegalAmerican

We have all seen it.

It should be noted that not ALL marriages between westerners and Asian women are like this,but one indisputable FACT is that ALL women all through history have traditionally been limited as to their power and access to power,and have always been held responsible for the care of any children they might have. Any woman that DIDN'T take a long,hard look at her potential husbands assets was a careless fool.

This is MUCH less true of what passes for "1st World Women" these days than in earlier times,but it is still true in almost all of the 3rd world.

You really can't blame these women for this. It's called "survival for themselves and their children",and it is as real as a heart attack.

Also,since I spent over 4 years living in Asia in the 60's,I personally knew a lot of these marriages that really worked well for both the parents AND the children.

Asian women are no more guilty than any other group of women when it comes to all this. The circumstances of nature have ALWAYS dictated that the woman take a more practical approach to marriage than men because they WERE going to end up carrying the heavier burden if things went wrong.

On the other hand,ANY man that is physically unattractive that marries a VERY attractive woman 20 or 30 years younger than him is a fool if he doesn't understand what he is getting into,and has no one but himself to blame if he gets used and abused.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 01:26:26 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sir Bohort

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2021, 05:02:38 pm »
Trump is the only President to go a full term and not make any recess appointments.  That was McConnell's doing.  To call the GOPe feckless or stupid is to assume is it is on our side.  It is not.  The best predictor of GOPe behavior is to ask, "What would our enemies do?"

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2021, 08:34:32 pm »
Trump is the only President to go a full term and not make any recess appointments.  That was McConnell's doing.  To call the GOPe feckless or stupid is to assume is it is on our side.  It is not.  The best predictor of GOPe behavior is to ask, "What would our enemies do?"

That is a demon-rat and RINO question.  VERY FEW....real REPUBLICANS OUT THERE. It is a congress issue and question.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2021, 09:51:08 pm »
the GOP has been sliding by pretending to be snookered by the left for years “Golly, we want to cut spending but heck we didn’t know they slipped that stuff into the budget oh well we’ll get em next time”.

You are right, the GOP wants pretty much the same things the rats do. Understanding this is the key to turning things around. If that is even possible at this point.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2021, 10:04:18 pm »
the GOP has been sliding by pretending to be snookered by the left for years “Golly, we want to cut spending but heck we didn’t know they slipped that stuff into the budget oh well we’ll get em next time”.

You are right, the GOP wants pretty much the same things the rats do. Understanding this is the key to turning things around. If that is even possible at this point.

There is little difference between the GOP and the DEMS.  The GOP offers not opposition to the DEMS; people like McConnell and Ryan did NOTHING to empower the party when they held the majority.

IMO things were turning around and that is why the election was stolen out from under us.  I believe that may have been our last chance and our SCOTUS turned their backs on us along with most of the GOP!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2021, 04:16:42 am »
As i view the times slick willy, Obama and Biden have held the oval office vs the times Ronald Reagan and Trump have held office and the effects thereof.  I find the differences as stark as a stormy night vs a cloudless day.
 :2popcorn:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions