Author Topic: Michael Moore After Afghanistan Evacuation: Time to Defend America ‘Against Our Own Domestic Taliban  (Read 449 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Moore After Afghanistan Evacuation: Time to Defend America ‘Against Our Own Domestic Taliban’

Alana Mastrangelo 30 Aug 2021

Following the Pentagon’s Afghanistan evacuation on Monday, left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore said it is now time to defend the United States “against our own domestic Taliban.”

“WAR IS OVER. 4:33pm ET. ENOUGH! No more wars. Peace. Apologies to all,” Moore tweeted, before claiming there exists a “domestic Taliban” to fight in the United States. “Time to fix ourselves and strengthen our own Democracy and defend it against our own domestic taliban,” More added. “Take the war money and use it on schools, health care, guaranteed income, housing. Never again. Ever.”

Michael Moore
@MMFlint
WAR IS OVER.
4:33pm ET.
ENOUGH!
No more wars.
Peace.
Apologies to all.
Time to fix ourselves and strengthen our own Democracy and defend it against our own domestic taliban.
Take the war money and use it on schools, health care, guaranteed income, housing. Never again. Ever.
3:51 PM · Aug 30, 2021

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/08/30/michael-moore-after-afghanistan-evacuation-time-to-defend-america-against-our-own-domestic-taliban/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
When the SHTF, I hope there is footage of this blubbering Jabba the Hutt crying and begging for his life.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Mr. Moore, you are the domestic Taliban.

Offline goatprairie

Moore and his ilk are enemies of America. Following his agenda will lead to total disaster.
It would give me great pleasure to see Moore catapulted into the middle of the Pacific. It would foul the ocean for a decade or so, but it would be worth it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Time to fix ourselves and strengthen our own Democracy and defend it against our own domestic taliban.
Take the war money and use it on schools, health care, guaranteed income, housing. Never again. Ever.
3:51 PM · Aug 30, 2021

Fat boy is a multi-millionare,so when is he going to start spending HIS money on all that stuff?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

Oh, for the chance to defend myself against this worthless lump.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Michael Moore After Afghanistan Evacuation: Time to Defend America ‘Against Our Own Domestic Taliban’

Alana Mastrangelo 30 Aug 2021

Following the Pentagon’s Afghanistan evacuation on Monday, left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore said it is now time to defend the United States “against our own domestic Taliban.”

“WAR IS OVER. 4:33pm ET. ENOUGH! No more wars. Peace. Apologies to all,” Moore tweeted, before claiming there exists a “domestic Taliban” to fight in the United States. “Time to fix ourselves and strengthen our own Democracy and defend it against our own domestic taliban,” More added. “Take the war money and use it on schools, health care, guaranteed income, housing. Never again. Ever.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/08/30/michael-moore-after-afghanistan-evacuation-time-to-defend-america-against-our-own-domestic-taliban/
Moore's right about having to defend ourselves against America's domestic terrorists but as usual the dumbass has who the terrorists are wrong, the only domestic terrorists that are really dangerous right now(and have been) are BLM and Antifa but they are protected by their democrat masters.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Democrats/Communists/Liberals ARE the American Taliban.
And they know this. That is why they have so much sympathy and respect for their brothers in Afghanistan.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The Democrats/Communists/Liberals ARE the American Taliban.
And they know this. That is why they have so much sympathy and respect for their brothers in Afghanistan.

Exactly.  It's only the complict MSM that is controling the narrative of who is actually the domestic terrorist.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Exactly.  It's only the complict MSM that is controling the narrative of who is actually the domestic terrorist.
Antifa burning down cities and beating people in the street, BLM looting everything they can carry, are as innocent and pure as new fallen snow.
Any Trump voter of any race or religion is a "Threat to Democracy!!"
Actually they don't even have to be a Trump voter. The only criterion is that you disagree with the Liberal establishment in any way whatsoever. Libertarians, even nuteral nonvoters are considered terrorists.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 03:20:17 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Oh, for the chance to defend myself against this worthless lump.
Do you have an elephant gun?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

Is 'Domestic Taliban' the code phrase for 'Trump supporters'?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

That'd leave a smelly greasy spot on the ground half the size of Michigan. They already got enough drinking water contamination.

Offline Kamaji

More or less.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I do! But that is completely unnecessary for that lard assed wimp.  Probably could get the job done with a Red Ryder BB gun.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

Thank you!  I was going to say that!   Funny, how these lefts, never get that. They are...it! 

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I kind of like @goatprairie  's idea of catapulting Moore into the Pacific Ocean.

I'd choose a location about 50 miles off shore from China and let the Chicoms deal with the subsequent tsunami.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I kind of like @goatprairie  's idea of catapulting Moore into the Pacific Ocean.

I'd choose a location about 50 miles off shore from China and let the Chicoms deal with the subsequent tsunami.

Do we have a catapult robust enough for that chore?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

Do we have a catapult robust enough for that chore?
Dropped from a C-40 works for me as well.

Offline skeeter

I do! But that is completely unnecessary for that lard assed wimp.  Probably could get the job done with a Red Ryder BB gun.

Forcing him to cut his own grass would get the job done.

Online Hoodat

Just a reminder, whaling is illegal by treaty.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

I know it has been a rough week for all of us and I debated whether or not to post, but it is the mentality and evil of idiots like Moore as to why we have the evil idiots in the WH and Congress.

Leftist filmmaker Michael Moore says US must defend democracy 'against our own domestic Taliban,' apologizes for American wars

Leftist filmmaker Michael Moore — fresh off comparing Southern Baptists to bloodthirsty, misogynistic Taliban militants who've once again taken over Afghanistan — has shared yet another divisive declaration.

As the U.S. military pulled its last service member out of Afghanistan, Moore on Monday took to Twitter and not only apologized for wars the United States has waged, but also he called out "our own domestic Taliban" and said we must defend our democracy against it:

"WAR IS OVER. 4:33pm ET. ENOUGH!" Moore wrote. "No more wars. Peace. Apologies to all. Time to fix ourselves and strengthen our own Democracy and defend it against our own domestic Taliban. Take the war money and use it on schools, health care, guaranteed income, housing. Never again. Ever." ............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/leftist-filmmaker-michael-moore-says-us-must-defend-democracy-against-our-own-domestic-taliban-apologizes-for-american-wars
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online cato potatoe

It's code for "anybody in the lower 48 who might take my pork chops."