Author Topic: Joker Joe Biden can’t laugh this Afghanistan debacle off By Miranda Devine  (Read 59 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Joker Joe Biden can’t laugh this Afghanistan debacle off
By Miranda Devine   
August 22, 2021 10:27pm

The laughter was so off-kilter, it made you wonder if Joe Biden had taken leave of his senses during his mini-press conference Sunday.

Americans are trapped behind enemy lines in Afghanistan. Our troops at Kabul airport are faced with an uncontrollable surge of people so desperate to escape, they are dying in the crush. America has suffered its worst self-inflicted humiliation and the free world is less safe — all because of his dumb decisions.

And he laughs? A cold, inappropriate laugh, muscle memory deployed as a political weapon by a man operating on empty.

The first bout of hilarity came in response to a question from CBS News reporter Ed O’Keefe, one of four questions Biden allowed from a pre-approved list of reporters in the Roosevelt Room, seven days after the fall of Kabul.

Did he trust the Taliban? A swaggering, streetwise smile swept his face. I’m no chump, it said, after he and his congenitally naive national security team were taken for chumps by those Stone Age Islamists.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/08/22/joker-joe-biden-cant-laugh-this-afghanistan-debacle-off-devine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I saw this, if it's the one I'm thinking about he was asked about the pole where an overwhelming number of Americans had no confidence in his ability and he said he hadn't seen the poll and when the reporter followed up Biden laughed it all off.