Author Topic: Zero Accountability: Report Says Joe Biden Plans No Firings over Afghanistan  (Read 95 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Zero Accountability: Report Says Joe Biden Plans No Firings over Afghanistan

Charlie Spiering 22 Aug 2021

President Joe Biden will not fire anyone in his administration over the chaotic U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, according to an Axios report.

Citing, “people familiar with the matter,” Axios reported that senior national security and intelligence officials can rest easy in their jobs despite their failure not only to anticipate a complete collapse of the legitimate Afghan government but also to plan for a smooth exit from the country.

A number of top officials have been at the forefront of Biden’s staggering failure, including Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, and CIA Director William Burns.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/22/zero-accountability-report-says-joe-biden-plans-no-firings-afghanistan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.