Author Topic: Bumbling Contradiction: Joe Biden Promises Every American in Afghanistan Will Get Home but Cannot G  (Read 130 times)

rangerrebew

Bumbling Contradiction: Joe Biden Promises Every American in Afghanistan Will Get Home but Cannot Guarantee Safety

ANDREW CABALLERO-REYNOLDS/AFP via Getty Images
Charlie Spiering20 Aug 20213,833

President Joe Biden tried on Friday to reassure Americans remaining in Afghanistan that he would get them home to the United States but also admitted he could not guarantee the mission would be a success.

“Let me be clear, any American who wants to come home, we will get you home,” he said during a speech at the White House.

But he also warned of the risks and the danger involved with the evacuation process.

“I cannot promise what the final outcome will be, or that it will be without risk of loss, but as commander-in-chief, I can assure you that I will use every resource necessary,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/20/joe-biden-american-afghanistan/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

rangerrebew

Had Trump said something that stupid, Nazi Pelosi would call for him to be thrown out of office under the 25th Amendment.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, he says all Americans will be repatriated, but many will come home in body bags?  And he's OK with that.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 05:16:11 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: