Author Topic: McCarthy Discusses Biden Impeachment If GOP Retakes House in 2022  (Read 486 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: McCarthy Discusses Biden Impeachment If GOP Retakes House in 2022
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2021, 07:27:28 pm »
Doobie Bros; what a fool believes.

With 5 years of lies and bullshiite being sufficient excuses to impeach Trump, and few denied it.  Now we are fed a diet of few excuses are sufficient to impeach a President if its a Democrat, regardless of how bad that President is.
The shamelessness is appalling and outrageous, betraying a nation now justified as long as its a democrat, including our allies and thousands of civilian American hostages.

Oath of office for Federal government officials;
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and ...

What part of that does democrats agree with and uphold?  Where does the Biden-Taliban alliance made provisions for in that?  Our allies see what happened and are deeply angry, but not the Biden lockstepping stooges.
Is Bidens alliance, faith and trust in the Taliban a problem with; Against all enemies foreign and domestic, turning thousands of Americans over to be captives to a hostile Taliban? ? ?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 11:43:05 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions