Author Topic: Jason Chaffetz: Dear Republican Trump haters – What did you get for your trade?  (Read 140 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jason Chaffetz: Dear Republican Trump haters – What did you get for your trade?
Trump's good policies have been replaced by policies antithetical to prosperity, freedom and security

By Jason Chaffetz | Fox News

A little less than a year ago, a significant number of independent and Republican voters decided to trade bad tweets for bad policy. Today, your Twitter feed is void of President Trump's tweets. But the price was high. 

Gone are the good policies that drove the Trump economy and made the world a safer place. In their place are policies antithetical to prosperity, freedom and security.

You traded energy efficiency for dependency on the Middle East. Whereas a year ago you enjoyed inexpensive gas, high paying energy jobs, and fewer incentives to entangle ourselves in Middle Eastern politics, today President Biden is begging OPEC to produce more oil. Apparently, his climate agenda can handle more oil production as long as Americans aren't the ones profiting from it.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/republican-trump-haters-get-trade-jason-chaffetz
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

If Chaffetz wrote the headline, he is off base.  Trump won Republican voters 94-6, which is a record high.  He lost the election because independents chose Biden 54-41, after backing Trump 46-42 against Clinton.  Some people are not going to overlook personality flaws just because we hector them.  Learn from it and move on.

Offline LMAO

If Chaffetz wrote the headline, he is off base.  Trump won Republican voters 94-6, which is a record high.  He lost the election because independents chose Biden 54-41, after backing Trump 46-42 against Clinton.  Some people are not going to overlook personality flaws just because we hector them.  Learn from it and move on.

Agree

It was white, suburban voters that lost the election for Trump. Blasting those voters and telling them that they deserve everything they’re getting under Biden as punishment for voting for him is not a way to get them back on our side

Trump did bring in voters that traditionally were not Republican voters in 2020 and for that he deserves a tremendous amount of credit. Keep those people and reclaim the suburbs

The American people are getting full frontal leftists policies and they’re not liking it too much

Besides, when someone votes for someone there’s no way for them to predict the future under that candidate

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
All this analysis of flawed data.

If I could believe that the vote tallies were true, correct, and complete, that would be one thing, but I seriously believe those numbers are about as accurate (well, even less so) as climate records which have been "adjusted".

Two situations where the NWS had reported the temp as -54F are at a mere 50 below on last check, raising the global temperature on those days as contributed to from those locations 4 degrees or more from one site/date and a solid ten from the other. Yet the employment that put me in those temperatures is being blamed for "global warming".

Similarly the 'adjustment' of poll results and vote (and voter) numbers in so many precincts has apparently taken place.

So before one group of the GOP (and others on the Right) goes pointing fingers and blaming others for a phenomenon, how about we actually make certain the phenomenon is real?

Because if it isn't, the wrong people are being blamed.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 06:45:54 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis