Author Topic: ‘An American Apocalypse’ — ‘Elite Woke Nonsense’ Gives Way to Rage: Victor Davis Hanson  (Read 74 times)

rangerrebew

‘An American Apocalypse’ — ‘Elite Woke Nonsense’ Gives Way to Rage: Victor Davis Hanson

By

Admin
Published on August 14, 2021

Are you woke? Consider the following assertion.

Americans are growing angrier by the day in a way different from prior sagebrush revolts such as the 1960s Silent Majority or Tea Party furor of over a decade ago.

The rage at the current status quo this time is not just fueled by conservatives.

For the first time in their lives, all Americans of all classes and races are starting to fear a self-created apocalypse that threatens their families’ safety and the American way of life.

Agree? Me, too. So does Victor Davis Hanson, who wrote it.

https://republicandaily.net/2021/08/an-american-apocalypse-elite-woke-nonsense-gives-way-to-rage-victor-davis-hanson/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The BLM and alphabet people movement overplayed their hand.....

Now the skeptical public is about to call their "all in" bluff.

I have a feeling this shit will start reversing with a vengence.  And it won't come a moment too soon.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.