Author Topic: A modest proposal for the unvaccinated  (Read 60 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A modest proposal for the unvaccinated
« on: August 14, 2021, 01:27:33 pm »
August 14, 2021
A modest proposal for the unvaccinated
By Pandra Selivanov

(This post is satire.)

With the Delta variant raging across the world, the time has come to take stern measures against the unvaccinated. Let me make clear that these measures should not be employed against illegal aliens or BLM riot...er, sorry, protesters, as Covid is only a threat from Trump supporters. It’s not like we’re dealing with the Black Death, which killed one-third of the population in the Middle Ages. Covid is not Ebola with a 90% mortality rate. Covid is far more serious. It has only a 98% survivability rate! That means 2% of the people who catch Covid are going to die. Two percent! This cannot be tolerated any longer.

Going forward, we must no longer use gentle persuasion on the unvaccinated. They are easy to identify because they don’t wear masks. It would be a simple matter for the police to demand to see the papers (i.e., vaccination cards) of every unmasked person they see. Anyone unable to produce a vaccination card can be ticketed on the spot. A hefty fine may persuade some to get the vaccine. However, we must have a plan B and the infrastructure is already in place.

What I propose is reeducation camps for the unvaccinated who are resistant to fines. They can be relocated to camps in suitable locations, such as Tule Lake, where an internment camp already exists. It hasn’t been used since World War II but could be put in working order. These camps need not cost the taxpayers any money, the unvaccinated’s property can be confiscated to cover the expense.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/a_modest_proposal_for_the_unvaccinated.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34