Author Topic: Vietnam Vet OBLITERATES Trans ‘Woman’ City Council Member, “That’s Bull—t” (VIDEO)  (Read 258 times)

rangerrebew

Vietnam Vet OBLITERATES Trans ‘Woman’ City Council Member, “That’s Bull—t” (VIDEO)
Daniel

Don’t leave this page without watching this video, because it’s going to be one of the best videos you see all week.

We all know how sick and tired of the whole transgender BS that liberals have perpetuated throughout our society.

They don’t just want out toleration of their sickness, they want our acceptance, celebration, and embracing of their delusion.

While some people are tolerant of it, some aren’t and many are very vocal about…like Don Sucher of Washington.

https://uafreport.com/daniel/vietnam-vet-obliterates-trans-woman-city-council-member-thats-bull-t-video/

Offline cato potatoe

Aberdeen is a lumber and fishing town in the middle of nowhere.  Wonder if he campaigned in those heels?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Aberdeen is a lumber and fishing town in the middle of nowhere.  Wonder if he campaigned in those heels?

I bet he did.

I'm a lumberjack
And I'm OK
I sleep all night and I work all day
I cut down trees
I wear high heels
Suspendies' and a bra
I wish I'd been a girly
Just like my dear pa-pa
(He cuts down trees
He wears high heels?)
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.