Author Topic: Stunning! New Floyd Case Exhibit Confirms Witness Coercion  (Read 83 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stunning! New Floyd Case Exhibit Confirms Witness Coercion
« on: August 06, 2021, 01:44:13 pm »
August 6, 2021
Stunning! New Floyd Case Exhibit Confirms Witness Coercion
By John Dale Dunn, MD, JD

On July 29, District Court Judge Peter Cahill, the presiding judge in the trials of the four Minneapolis police officers indicted for the death of George Floyd, ordered the release of an exhibit memorandum that reveals a miscarriage of justice and criminal coercion of a witness.

Dr. Roger Mitchell, the former deputy mayor and medical examiner of the District of Columbia and now the Chief of Pathology at Howard University Medical School, a traditional Black medical school, boldly intimidated and coerced Hennepin County Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker into changing critical conclusory language in his autopsy report on the death of George Floyd.

The exhibit is a written summary of Mitchell’s commentary and some admissions of coercion that he volunteered to Minnesota Attorney General Office prosecutors in November 2020.  Mitchell’s perfidious conduct is discussed in this excellent article by Jack Cashill.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/08/stunning_new_floyd_case_exhibit_confirms_witness_coercion.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Stunning! New Floyd Case Exhibit Confirms Witness Coercion
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2021, 01:51:49 pm »
I have a sister who is an attorney and she says there are many avenues for appeal because there were many things wrong with the trial.

In the old America, the case would’ve and should’ve been thrown out guaranteed. But in the new America, I guarantee nothing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

Re: Stunning! New Floyd Case Exhibit Confirms Witness Coercion
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2021, 05:39:26 pm »
I am not an MD or any kind of expert in these sorts of issues. But I've read other stories of people who've died  while being restrained by the police.
Many times it turned the person who died had serious medical issues. Like Floyd.
However, the optics looked awful, and I thought at first sight the cop might have gone too far.
That was before I found out about Floyd's very bad heart and other serious medical conditions.
If it turns out Baker was unduly pressured to change his report, then many people involved with railroading Chauvin need to be prosecuted and locked up.