Author Topic: Republicans Preview Delicious 2022 Midterms Strategy After Cori Bush Hands Them Another Gift  (Read 670 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans Preview Delicious 2022 Midterms Strategy After Cori Bush Hands Them Another Gift
By Sister Toldjah | Aug 05, 2021 3:00 PM ET

Because of how badly their embrace of the “Defund the Police” movement hurt House Democrats in the 2020 elections (they lost 14 seats), they’ve spent a good deal of the summer trying to shed the label, even laughably suggesting that it was Republicans who wanted to cut funding for law enforcement over the last 18 months.

But no matter how hard they try, Democrats can’t escape their association with Defund the Police radicals, primarily because their advocates who were elected to serve in Congress like “Squad” members Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib, Ayanna Pressley, and Cori Bush seem keen on keeping the “Defund” message out front and center in the eyes of the American people – in the process unintentionally handing Republicans yet another gift.

Case in point, Rep. Bush’s recent comments on CBS News when asked about reports that she paid $70,000 for private security this year despite the fact that she’s called for police departments to be defunded. For those who missed the interview, here’s what she had to say:

“I’m going to make sure I have security because I know I have had attempts on my life and I have too much work to do, there are too many people that need help right now … If I end up spending $200,000, if I spend $10 more dollars on it — you know what, I get to be here to do the work. So suck it up, and defunding the police has to happen. We need to defund the police and put that money into social safety nets because we’re trying to save lives.”

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/08/05/republicans-preview-delicious-2022-midterms-strategy-after-cori-bush-hands-them-another-gift-n421798

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online goatprairie

What the Dems have now is many stupid running the party who are voted in by equally stupid people. Not all Dem voters are idiots (many are very intelligent), but they keep voting in these anti-American clowns like Bush who enjoy cutting off their noses to spite their faces.
Black people voting for morons like Bush is like a person asking another person to keep hitting them in the head with a hammer all the while complaining about having a throbbing headache.

Offline LegalAmerican

What the Dems have now is many stupid running the party who are voted in by equally stupid people. Not all Dem voters are idiots (many are very intelligent), but they keep voting in these anti-American clowns like Bush who enjoy cutting off their noses to spite their faces.
Black people voting for morons like Bush is like a person asking another person to keep hitting them in the head with a hammer all the while complaining about having a throbbing headache.

I say, they all have a mental disorder.  Brain defect.  They have zero common sense or logic. That is ONLY for people like her! 

Offline berdie

That is probably the most stupid, arrogant thing I have heard a politician say. And that says something.

Online libertybele

That is probably the most stupid, arrogant thing I have heard a politician say. And that says something.

Definitely not the brightest crayon in the box.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yep, play that back to people who lost a loved one in a crime to see if they like it.

That is one woman who certainly does not deserve to be placed onto a pedestal lording over others.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online LMAO

She made the mistake of saying out loud what Democrats say to each other in private. Like I said, this needs to be put in every campaign ad of every Republican running in 2022
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

This idiot claims that she needs extra security because of all these attempts on her life. If that was true, she would automatically be provided with the extra security.

For someone whose life is in so much danger, she has no problem camping out on the Capitol steps and dancing over the illegal CDC ruling on evictions
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

Yep, play that back to people who lost a loved one in a crime to see if they like it.

It won’t matter in her district and I predict that if she runs for reelection, she’ll get voted back in

But it will matter in swing districts and in the suburbs which Donald Trump lost in 2020

Barry Goldwater

Offline LegalAmerican

It won’t matter in her district and I predict that if she runs for reelection, she’ll get voted back in

But it will matter in swing districts and in the suburbs which Donald Trump lost in 2020

He did not lose. Hank Johnson is as smart as Cori Bush.  snark.

Offline LegalAmerican

Rep. Cori Bush is the BIGGEST FRAUD EVER!
Aug 5, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAuS6lIWgFY

Online LMAO

He did not lose.

He did. Especially in the suburbs

Barry Goldwater

Offline LegalAmerican

Wrong.  He won.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Trump WON! Seth Keshel Drops Evidence BOMBS! (MI, PA, MN, FL, AZ, CA)

Stew Peters Show  Published  July 27, 2021

https://rumble.com/vkea1z-trump-won-seth-keshel-drops-evidence-bombs-mi-pa-mn-fl-az-ca.html

You are correct only if you include fake ballots.

Doo you also honor counterfeit dollar bills as cash?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online LMAO

Conservatives need to accept that Trump lost. I’m not saying there wasn’t some shenanigans and that we don’t need to improve election integrity in many areas but Trump’s loss was in the suburbs

Anecdotal evidence, but I know many who voted for Biden but also voted GOP down ticket.  The GOP needs to reclaim those voters.  Crying “we wuz Wobbed” won’t do it

Defund the Police is one of the most toxic stances a political party can take and the administrations attempt to blame the GOP for defunding the police didn’t work and as long as the squad pushes it, it makes that attempt even more laughable
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 01:41:31 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Conservatives need to accept that Trump lost.

I'd like to see the results of the Election Audit going on in my State first, if you don't mind.  Several other States are waiting, too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

I'd like to see the results of the Election Audit going on in my State first, if you don't mind.  Several other States are waiting, too.

:bingo:

Repeating a lie again and again does not make it true.

Online libertybele

Those results in AZ should be in soon??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online dfwgator

Screw the Republicans

Offline LegalAmerican

Repeating a lie again and again does not make it true.

:bingo:

Offline LegalAmerican

Screw the Republicans

Don't you mean all the RINO'S?   Only a handful of real republicans.

Offline art.prout

Idiocy.

Offline LegalAmerican

bonkers demon-rat is racist too!  Liar, and all out insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRVXPj3z72U