Author Topic: Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated  (Read 4342 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2021, 09:11:04 pm »
Depopulation is the agenda..........

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2021, 09:49:13 pm »
I think your flux capacitor shorted out, there, professor.

Say, I looked up your link to Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

I have seen most of these methods.

Thanks
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online rustynail

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2021, 10:31:21 pm »
Bill Gates Smiles When Suggesting the Nonvaccinated Should Be Withheld Their Social Security Benefits

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/weird-bill-gates-smiles-suggesting-nonvaccinated-withheld-social-security-benefits/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

I believe that's next. They can stop your social security until you send in proof of vaccination. It'll be a cluster, especially for those who have been advised by their doctor not to get the vaccine.  What would happen to that group?

One way or another, we will all be somehow forced to get a vaccine that IMO will eventually kill the majority .
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2021, 12:01:22 am »
I've said it before, Bill Gates is just plain evil!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2021, 12:56:32 am »
I'm currently drafting a request for exemption from the vaccine mandate on behalf of my sister. She will claim both religious and medical exemptions. We'll see whether any of it sticks.

As time goes on, watch the exemptions  granted to other groups as  well. The politically connected, certain races, ect ect
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2021, 01:10:53 am »

Yes. PLANDEMIC...some are saying the real bioweapon is the vaccine itself.  It MAKES you sick.  For a new, common cold virus, that has 99.97% recovery (C.D.C.) even if you come down with it, I say vaccine is over kill.  No pun intended. Then we have treatment for covid. Don't do ventilators, they blow out your lungs, I heard.  People die each year, 200,000 from malpractice suits. One million and a half from diabetes,  30,000 a year from the flu.....but this 99.97% recovery needs a vaccine?   Then cancer, heart attacks.

There is a lot of fair questions and to have some skepticism regarding the vaccines and the debate is a good one to have. But stop posting nonsense. I have seen many pt's that had to be put on ventilators and not a one had their lungs blow out. ICU vent pts are closely monitored

Vaccines can help slow the spread. Yes, you can still get COVID but your chances decrease. I oppose any vaccine mandates on the grounds of not just personal choice but also because there is still way too many questions regarding the long term effects of the vaccine. The public should not be forced to be lab rats for Fauci.

There is a lot of misinformation regarding vaccines out there but I don't want the Biden administration controlling the narrative anymore than I would want the Trump administration doing it by they alone deciding what's "disinformation"
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #157 on: August 09, 2021, 01:48:44 am »
There is a lot of fair questions and to have some skepticism regarding the vaccines and the debate is a good one to have. But stop posting nonsense. I have seen many pt's that had to be put on ventilators and not a one had their lungs blow out. ICU vent pts are closely monitored

Vaccines can help slow the spread. Yes, you can still get COVID but your chances decrease. I oppose any vaccine mandates on the grounds of not just personal choice but also because there is still way too many questions regarding the long term effects of the vaccine. The public should not be forced to be lab rats for Fauci.

There is a lot of misinformation regarding vaccines out there but I don't want the Biden administration controlling the narrative anymore than I would want the Trump administration doing it by they alone deciding what's "disinformation"

Good post!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #158 on: August 09, 2021, 03:31:31 am »
Bill Gates Smiles When Suggesting the Nonvaccinated Should Be Withheld Their Social Security Benefits

If it means I no longer have to pay social security taxes, then sign me up.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #159 on: August 09, 2021, 05:59:08 am »

Say, I looked up your link to Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

I have seen most of these methods.

Thanks
Thank you for availing yourself of the link. It is especially relevant in this past year. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #160 on: August 09, 2021, 05:59:56 am »
That would be a little late for me. I have paid in for 50 years, now.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2021, 12:22:38 pm »
As time goes on, watch the exemptions  granted to other groups as  well. The politically connected, certain races, Attendees at Obama birthday parties, ect ect
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2021, 12:23:48 pm »

Taxes will remain; only benefits will be affected.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #163 on: August 09, 2021, 12:28:53 pm »
One fact that his being hid or unreported?    Based on the past 7 days of Hopkins data, COVID's mortality rate is 0.4%

Folks,  we are now getting in Seasonal Flu territory.

Except the flu has a whole lot more cases

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2019-2020.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2021, 01:45:38 pm »
I soooo wish he represented my district here in the Commonwealth.

I'm with you there. I've got John Yarmuth.  *****rollingeyes*****
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2021, 02:08:23 pm »
I'm with you there. I've got John Yarmuth.  *****rollingeyes*****

You have my sympathies.  His district looks like it was drawn specifically to keep him in office.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2021, 02:11:45 pm »
You have my sympathies.  His district looks like it was drawn specifically to keep him in office.

I have Paul Gosar.  Andy Biggs is in the next-door District.  We're pretty darned happy with these two.  happy77 happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2021, 02:29:08 pm »
I have Paul Gosar.  Andy Biggs is in the next-door District.  We're pretty darned happy with these two.  happy77 happy77

I've got only Ted Cruz representing me in Washington these days. John Cornyn represents the Washington establishment and Kevin Brady represents the Chamber of Commerce.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2021, 02:30:33 pm »

My Rep may as well be a Dem. He's got a Liberty Score of 48.  We may be a Red State...but as far as representation in DC...with the exception of Paul and Massie...we're Red In Name Only.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2021, 04:52:06 pm »
VACCINE FAILURE! Patients Hospitalized, Dying Mostly FULLY 'VACCINATED'!

Stew Peters Show  Published  July 30, 2021

https://rumble.com/vkjqjm-vaccine-failure-patients-hospitalized-dying-mostly-fully-vaccinated.html

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2021, 04:53:25 pm »
I say, vaccine. GIVES you the covid and MAKES you sick.
     Booster shots, I case you didn't die, with the first dose.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2021, 05:01:19 pm »
I say, vaccine. GIVES you the covid and MAKES you sick.
     Booster shots, I case you didn't die, with the first dose.

You have gone insane......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2021, 05:09:27 pm »
You have gone insane......

Watch the short video linked above @catfish1957

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2021, 05:13:41 pm »
AP is reporting that the US military will require all troops to take the C-19 vaccine by 15 September.