Author Topic: Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated  (Read 4339 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2021, 06:26:02 pm »
Think it'll work?

If ANY are Catholic, doing the jab....maybe.  I liked the idea.  One person said, to say, you ALREADY had the jab and the information just got mislaid by government and you will seek out the issue. lol

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2021, 06:38:10 pm »
Read Dr Mary's Monkey, an interesting reveal on the safety of vaccines.  Story in part about a leading virologist that was brutally murdered who was possibly bringing forth the fact that vaccines in the 50s and early 60s caused soft tissue cancer.

The general heading up viral research at the Defense Health Agency says to avoid the COVID vaccine like the plague, as he told a friend of mine that worked for him many years before retiring.  Just that comment alone is enough for me.  I am in good health, I have had COVID two times I believe, 1st week of January, 2020, and March, 2021 where I tested positive, as did my wife.

If one were obese or had a pre-exisiting condition, then maybe I would consider it, otherwise, hell no!!!

Interesting.  I had COVID twice, I believe.  1st week in February 2020, then again, last week in March 2020.  I only had low grade fever, late in afternoon, then broke, for 5 days.  Then next, 7 days, same thing. No other symptoms.  It was really strange. Normally if one has a fever, one is fighting off 'something'. I had no sneezing, coughing, no runny nose, no bowel issues.....nothing.  Just low grade fever running.  I still did my normal housework. It did not require any treatment. I never laid down with it. I was not incapacitated in anyway. Zipping around my house as normal, then late in the afternoon a low grade fever, then again,  break before going to bed for the night.  Strange.  As woman, wife, mother, this was really strange, taking care of husband, kids, myself in the past.  I say COVID.  No, I never got tested. Why? Put me on some list? 

Offline berdie

« Reply #127 on: August 05, 2021, 07:46:55 pm »
I'm vaccinated. If you were to ask my advice, I'd gently say go get vaccinated. But I'm a strong believer in freedom of choice. So I don't really care if you're unvaccinated. And I won't lecture you either, because I assume if you're an intelligent person you know the risks of both sides of the argument.

Very well said. What other people do is not my business.
I went and got the first shot at the end of July after much soul searching and research. My reasoning...this appears to be infecting the youngun's. School is about to recommence. It could spread in a very large way since the little germ factories, as sweet as they are, are just that.

I know about break throughs, etc. and am still a skeptic of the medical profession, media and government. But, my gut level said to do it. If I grow 3 arms (not a bad thing) or 3 eyes (as long as the third is 20/20) so be it.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2021, 01:34:52 am »
If there are any lessons from history, perhaps the most profound is that "the greater good for all" leads to much more than just a compromise of the "tranquility of the individual."  It leads to outright tyranny, usually resulting in the loss of life for many, many individuals who make up minorities.
------------------
Hmmm,,,,,,,so apparently Aristotle was a Marxist; er.......who knew?????

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2021, 04:25:17 am »
------------------
Hmmm,,,,,,,so apparently Aristotle was a Marxist; er.......who knew?????
I think your flux capacitor shorted out, there, professor.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline art.prout

« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2021, 05:26:44 am »
I refuse because I refuse to buy in to the entire Plandemic.  Good enough for you?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2021, 05:49:33 am »
I refuse because I refuse to buy in to the entire Plandemic.  Good enough for you?

Good enough for everyone here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2021, 12:10:19 pm »
Wow.  according to https://www.thecollegefix.com/jesuit-college-openly-defies-the-vatican-and-refuses-to-let-catholic-students-decline-covid-vaccine/

I will add that to my list of objections.
and that is my principle objection as well.

Killing babies to protect the parents does not seem to embrace God's grace does it?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2021, 02:29:20 pm »
Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
When pharma companies advertise pharmaceuticals, the law requires:

(1) state possible side effects
(2) do not claim any benefit which hasn’t been clinically proven.

The CDC, Facebook, Dr Fauci, Biden, and most Governors, are violating these two rules daily.

#informedconsent
9:17 AM · Aug 7, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2021, 06:42:27 pm »
Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
When pharma companies advertise pharmaceuticals, the law requires:

(1) state possible side effects
(2) do not claim any benefit which hasn’t been clinically proven.

The CDC, Facebook, Dr Fauci, Biden, and most Governors, are violating these two rules daily.

#informedconsent
9:17 AM · Aug 7, 2021·

I soooo wish he represented my district here in the Commonwealth.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline art.prout

« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2021, 06:55:37 pm »

Offline Absalom

« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2021, 09:36:58 pm »
------------------
Hmmm.........so apparently Aristotle was a Marxist; er.......who knew?????

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2021, 03:31:41 am »
------------------
Hmmm.........so apparently Aristotle was a Marxist; er.......who knew?????
Not only prescient, but embraced a philosophy named after a guy who was over 2000 years in the future?

Like I said, I think your Flux capacitor malfunctioned, there, professor.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2021, 05:06:58 am »
One fact that his being hid or unreported?    Based on the past 7 days of Hopkins data, COVID's mortality rate is 0.4%

Folks,  we are now getting in Seasonal Flu territory.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2021, 05:42:10 am »
One fact that his being hid or unreported?    Based on the past 7 days of Hopkins data, COVID's mortality rate is 0.4%

Funny, covid, new common cold virus seems to have cured the FLU!  Many other diseases.  snark.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2021, 06:30:06 pm »
At the hospital I work at, they are mandating Covid vaccines for all workers with lots of pushback from staff.

I guess we’ll see who gives in first. My feelings are that they are hiding some of the side effects with this vaccine and they need to be honest about them. Check with your own doctor, and if it’s OK to get the vaccine, then get it. Don’t refuse to get it because Joe Biden‘s president. Democrats did that last year with Donald Trump

Vaccines have saved lots of lives over the decades. But there’s something funny about the way this is all being handled. From both the previous administration and especially this one
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2021, 06:31:50 pm »
At the hospital I work at, they are mandating Covid vaccines for all workers with lots of pushback from staff.

I guess we’ll see who gives in first. My feelings are that they are hiding some of the side effects with this vaccine and they need to be honest about them. Check with your own doctor, and if it’s OK to get the vaccine, then get it. Don’t refuse to get it because Joe Biden‘s president. Democrats did that last year with Donald Trump

Vaccines have saved lots of lives over the decades. But there’s something funny about the way this is all being handled. From both the previous administration and especially this one

Agreed.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2021, 06:46:13 pm »
I'm currently drafting a request for exemption from the vaccine mandate on behalf of my sister. She will claim both religious and medical exemptions. We'll see whether any of it sticks.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2021, 06:46:23 pm »

Yes. PLANDEMIC...some are saying the real bioweapon is the vaccine itself.  It MAKES you sick.  For a new, common cold virus, that has 99.97% recovery (C.D.C.) even if you come down with it, I say vaccine is over kill.  No pun intended. Then we have treatment for covid. Don't do ventilators, they blow out your lungs, I heard.  People die each year, 200,000 from malpractice suits. One million and a half from diabetes,  30,000 a year from the flu.....but this 99.97% recovery needs a vaccine?   Then cancer, heart attacks. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2021, 06:49:17 pm »
I'm currently drafting a request for exemption from the vaccine mandate on behalf of my sister. She will claim both religious and medical exemptions. We'll see whether any of it sticks.

Excellent.  And those who already HAD covid.  Why would they need a vaccine? 

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2021, 06:51:59 pm »
Vaccinations still not required for CDC employees.  Go figure.

I have yet to find a link for this
Countdown to Resignation

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2021, 06:54:44 pm »
Just a reminder. 

ALERT: Woman Has Both Legs and Hands Amputated After Receiving Vaccine!

The mainstream media and celebrities have been super busy pushing the COVID vaccine onto everyone. They are in essence working with the leftists and big pharma to ensure that everyone gets this experimental vaccine and it has to make you wonder why in all honesty.

Why would these leftists be so hell-bent on making sure the entire population of American and the rest of the world get these experimental jabs?

Well, if you asked me it would go back to the fact they are pushing for depopulation of the planet which has been said multiple times by Bill Gates, and that is what these jabs appear to be doing.

The mainstream media will report all day on how wonderful they are but they won’t touch a story where a woman who receives the jab loses BOTH her hands and legs after receiving it.

https://patriotsbeacon.com/alert-woman- ... g-vaccine/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2021, 07:05:57 pm »

Flu and COVID.  Both viruses. Take multi-vitamins (with zinc) probiotics, wash your hands continuously or use hand sanitizer and don't touch your face while you're out.

Shopping carts, door handles, signature pads, gas station entry pads, etc., are all full of germs ....hand sanitize like crazy and don't touch your face.

Most of us know this already ... just be extra careful.

We've already limited our outings, time to limit them even more.  We're stocked up.  Parks are open, beaches are open.  We're set.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2021, 08:54:08 pm »
Thoughts?  OH, my links did not post. Be back.
------------------------------

https://twitter.com/noblebutts/status/1423929544306831360?s=20

https://twitter.com/american_ka/status/1423837960156459015?s=20

The VERS system has reported at least 12,000 Americans have died from the jabs. That is more than all other jabs combined over the last 20 years. The VERS system is known to be off by a factor of about 10...meaning it could be as many as 120,000 dead from the jab.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 08:56:22 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2021, 09:10:28 pm »
Watch CDC Director Admit Vaccines Don’t Stop Covid From Spreading

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky has touted the COVID vaccines as a means to keep the public safe from the coronavirus. However, the vaccines do not prevent the virus from being transmitted, so it is questionable whether the vaccines are a matter of public health or personal choice.

https://politicalwhistle.com/breaking-news/watch-cdc-director-admit-vaccines-dont-stop-covid-from-spreading/