Author Topic: Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated  (Read 4300 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2021, 01:43:40 am »
That makes FOUR cogent arguments agai..   nst... the... (gurgle, gurgle)  :thud:

cydoniaquest
8:32 AM - Jul 26#1

Given that this mRNA concoction was experimental and never before tested in human trials, it's taken awhile for the data to come back (via respectable doctors) as to how this is affecting human subjects. The official agencies like the CDC and WHO are all completely corrupt and part of this population reduction plot, which is what this is)....so the real numbers are being suppressed....We have to rely on doctors going around the system.

But here's what this experimental COVID shot does to you. It will eventually kill you because it permanently damages the capillaries and blood vessels with this spike protein it causes the cells to manufacture and distribute throughout the blood stream. These spike proteins attach themselves to the linings of blood vessels capillaries and cell walls....which causes clotting...in 62% of the people according to doctors like Dr. Charles Hoffe and Dr. Andrew Kaufman...This is PERMANENT damage, in everything from your lungs, heart to your brain, and will cause eventual death in around 3 years time. The perps behind this mass murder needed the delay because, by that time, it won't be associated with any "vaccination"....In fact, the deaths that are happening now are not being attributed to vaccination....Why would the enemy give those numbers to you when it's purpose is to kill you?

If you've already taken the shot, do not take any more.....because we're looking at a bioweapon here that probably operates as a delayed death sentence....so by the time it does kill you, there is no association with the weapon that actually killed you. Enemy population reduction (mass murder) agenda achieved. Why do you think they want so desperately for you to take it to the point of now threatening further shut downs and door to door NAZI style enforcement if you refuse? Do you think they're concerned with your health? This is bi-partisan tyranny here. Traitor Mitch McConnell is playing for the enemy team here as well.....This is all part of the overthrow of the US...(and globalist take over of the world, to be honest, because it's happening over the world)...

I was saying this long before AJ was but he sums up the situation perfectly here. The only area where AJ and I differ is that I'm in agreement with Dr. Kaufman that no such virus as SARS CoV-2 (the virus that allegedly causes COVID-19) was ever proven to exist. That's not even the critical point here. The critical thing to understand is that THE VACCINE is the real bioweapon here that will kill you.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60f9f ... 082db3e9ec
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60fde ... 0f95d4741e
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60fc8 ... 0e62c9817a

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2021, 01:46:10 am »
-------------------------------
Hmmm............... contrary perspective!
Long ago, a wise Man asserted the most accomplished cultures/societies throughout history were
those which embraced the Rule of the Greater Good for All rather than the Tranquility of the Individual,
as the former was derived from collective virtue and wisdom which produced harmony and longevity.
Aristotle xxxx

I'm partial to the Tranquility of the Individual, myself.  Too much experience with the Greater Good for All, good and hard.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 01:48:36 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2021, 01:55:47 am »

cydoniaquest
8:32 AM - Jul 26#1

Given that this mRNA concoction was experimental and never before tested in human trials, it's taken awhile for the data to come back (via respectable doctors) as to how this is affecting human subjects. The official agencies like the CDC and WHO are all completely corrupt and part of this population reduction plot, which is what this is)....so the real numbers are being suppressed....We have to rely on doctors going around the system.

But here's what this experimental COVID shot does to you. It will eventually kill you because it permanently damages the capillaries and blood vessels with this spike protein it causes the cells to manufacture and distribute throughout the blood stream. These spike proteins attach themselves to the linings of blood vessels capillaries and cell walls....which causes clotting...in 62% of the people according to doctors like Dr. Charles Hoffe and Dr. Andrew Kaufman...This is PERMANENT damage, in everything from your lungs, heart to your brain, and will cause eventual death in around 3 years time. The perps behind this mass murder needed the delay because, by that time, it won't be associated with any "vaccination"....In fact, the deaths that are happening now are not being attributed to vaccination....Why would the enemy give those numbers to you when it's purpose is to kill you?

If you've already taken the shot, do not take any more.....because we're looking at a bioweapon here that probably operates as a delayed death sentence....so by the time it does kill you, there is no association with the weapon that actually killed you. Enemy population reduction (mass murder) agenda achieved. Why do you think they want so desperately for you to take it to the point of now threatening further shut downs and door to door NAZI style enforcement if you refuse? Do you think they're concerned with your health? This is bi-partisan tyranny here. Traitor Mitch McConnell is playing for the enemy team here as well.....This is all part of the overthrow of the US...(and globalist take over of the world, to be honest, because it's happening over the world)...

I was saying this long before AJ was but he sums up the situation perfectly here. The only area where AJ and I differ is that I'm in agreement with Dr. Kaufman that no such virus as SARS CoV-2 (the virus that allegedly causes COVID-19) was ever proven to exist. That's not even the critical point here. The critical thing to understand is that THE VACCINE is the real bioweapon here that will kill you.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60f9f ... 082db3e9ec
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60fde ... 0f95d4741e
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60fc8 ... 0e62c9817a

There is no delay in determining the detrimental effects of the vaccines.  People are  already dying though they are trying to claim it isn't because of the vaccine.  The numbers are growing. The number of side effects are growing.  Supposedly swelling of the lymph nodes and an arm rash (COVID Arm) is normal.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/vaccine-reactions
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2021, 02:08:42 am »
There is no delay in determining the detrimental effects of the vaccines.  People are  already dying though they are trying to claim it isn't because of the vaccine.  The numbers are growing. The number of side effects are growing.  Supposedly swelling of the lymph nodes and an arm rash (COVID Arm) is normal.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/vaccine-reactions

:thumbsup:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2021, 02:33:34 am »
I'm at the VA and our only out is medical or religious exemption and then testing.

I’m guessing it will be the same way for DoD civilians. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2021, 02:44:34 am »
I’m guessing it will be the same way for DoD civilians.

Just tell them you are a devout Christian and believer in Revelation 9 and 13, and you cannot take a mark that is required to do business and live a normal life.  This is Mark of the Beast level of oppression, and you want no part of committing mortal sins.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2021, 03:36:49 am »
Just tell them you are a devout Christian and believer in Revelation 9 and 13, and you cannot take a mark that is required to do business and live a normal life.  This is Mark of the Beast level of oppression, and you want no part of committing mortal sins.

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2021, 03:42:04 am »
I will NOT comply.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2021, 04:41:57 am »
Read Dr Mary's Monkey, an interesting reveal on the safety of vaccines.  Story in part about a leading virologist that was brutally murdered who was possibly bringing forth the fact that vaccines in the 50s and early 60s caused soft tissue cancer.

The general heading up viral research at the Defense Health Agency says to avoid the COVID vaccine like the plague, as he told a friend of mine that worked for him many years before retiring.  Just that comment alone is enough for me.  I am in good health, I have had COVID two times I believe, 1st week of January, 2020, and March, 2021 where I tested positive, as did my wife.

If one were obese or had a pre-exisiting condition, then maybe I would consider it, otherwise, hell no!!!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2021, 05:33:11 am »
Vaccinations still not required for CDC employees.  Go figure.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2021, 07:37:26 am »
We fought continuously with one horse to deworm him. Until we discovered Apple-flavored ivermectin. Seemed to tolerate that better.

Thank you... I genuinely wish I had some now... And I have developed a sympathy through this experience. The next case we get will be apple flavored... But for now thrift and availability demands I use the ass-flavored variety I already have... It's a karma thing. The horses have a satisfied look. Justice, they say.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2021, 08:06:35 am »
By the way... Lest there is any confusion, I am taking the ivermectin as a prophylactic. We have a big wedding coming up in a couple weeks, with family coming in from all over the US...

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure... Though my participation is not about the dang virus at all.... It's about our womenfolk... The blue-haired old ladies committee has reached a decision and has issued a decree. My acquiescence is more to prevent my discomfiture in direct relationship to those womenfolk... Which is the wisdom of years. 

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2021, 08:43:01 am »
The gross incompetence of the federal government in the year 2021 is beyond comprehension.  The CDC has largely been absent in my humble opinion, and poorly prepared for a pandemic.  Knowing the CDC as I do, part of it is the gross overstaffing.  They have three people to do every job there, and the folks fight over projects to work on, and what happens is that productivity goes right out the window.  Cut the staff in half, they would get twice the work done.  No exaggeration!!!

I suspect it is the same for the FDA and NIH, and half a dozen other agencies.

What the release of this bio weapon proved to the Chinese is that the USA along with its allies are not prepared for almost anything.  We are ripe for Pearl Harbor, Part II.  The Chinese know our weaknesses, which are plenty, as well as those of our so called allies.  Believe me, the next bio weapon release from China will be far more lethal.

If we had leaders worth a BM, we would be doing everything we can to curtail all involvement with China.  All involvement!!!  The Chinese are the single greatest threat to the USA.  These liberal wingnuts with their climate change, and now idiot Biden's white supremacy crap, are destroying the USA brick by brick.    I think our republic is done, and will never recover from these fools.  And Congress makes it difficult to see any future solutions to real problems.

Online rustynail

« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2021, 10:32:34 am »

Also the drugs are made from unborn humans that are killed for parts cloned and killed and cloned again and again....

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2021, 12:24:04 pm »
I'm starting on some research for my sister to avoid any unneeded vaccination. There is info available online specifically for Catholics and the Orthodox re religious exemptions. Will have to adapt it for a conservative member of a liberal Presbyterian denomination, as she is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2021, 12:25:15 pm »
Vaccinations still not required for CDC employees.  Go figure.
Nor for FDA employees, I believe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2021, 01:29:49 pm »
...just like about every other contagious disease.

Perhaps but I don't personally know any otherwise healthy people who died from a cold or the Flu. I have a list of those for Covid. That's my litmus test. If I know people, it's a real threat.  I also have never had a problem from any vaccination.
I believe Covid is a bioweapon designed to eliminate a population (hence the moniker "Boomer Remover"). Because it was designed as a weapon, it is highly contagious and unpredictable.
I think we are to the point that if you are healthy and you get Covid, we know how to treat it.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2021, 02:55:16 pm »
-------------------------------
Hmmm............... contrary perspective!
Long ago, a wise Man asserted the most accomplished cultures/societies throughout history were
those which embraced the Rule of the Greater Good for All rather than the Tranquility of the Individual,
as the former was derived from collective virtue and wisdom which produced harmony and longevity.
Aristotle, 384-322 BC.

If there are any lessons from history, perhaps the most profound is that "the greater good for all" leads to much more than just a compromise of the "tranquility of the individual."  It leads to outright tyranny, usually resulting in the loss of life for many, many individuals who make up minorities.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2021, 03:10:16 pm »
If there are any lessons from history, perhaps the most profound is that "the greater good for all" leads to much more than just a compromise of the "tranquility of the individual."  It leads to outright tyranny, usually resulting in the loss of life for many, many individuals who make up minorities.

‘That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.’
Aldous Huxley
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2021, 03:25:44 pm »
I'm vaccinated. If you were to ask my advice, I'd gently say go get vaccinated. But I'm a strong believer in freedom of choice. So I don't really care if you're unvaccinated. And I won't lecture you either, because I assume if you're an intelligent person you know the risks of both sides of the argument.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2021, 04:07:46 pm »
‘That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.’
Aldous Huxley
----------------------------------
Regarding History, a reflection involving this Covid fandango.
A century past, the deadly impact of the disastrous Great War unleashed the "Spanish" Influenza
on the World and it's consequences were the death of at least 6o million over some 20 months.
Suggest examining how that catastrophe was dealt with, treated and brought to closure, is appropriate,
rather that engaging in our present urinary contest over the good and bad aspects of this Covid Epidemic.
Hey, you never know as we might actually learn something???

« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 05:51:07 pm by Absalom »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2021, 04:12:05 pm »
I'm vaccinated. If you were to ask my advice, I'd gently say go get vaccinated. But I'm a strong believer in freedom of choice. So I don't really care if you're unvaccinated. And I won't lecture you either, because I assume if you're an intelligent person you know the risks of both sides of the argument.

I second the thoughts.  I, too, am vaccinated, but I believe in the freedom of choice.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2021, 04:40:46 pm »
By the way... Lest there is any confusion, I am taking the ivermectin as a prophylactic. We have a big wedding coming up in a couple weeks, with family coming in from all over the US...

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure... Though my participation is not about the dang virus at all.... It's about our womenfolk... The blue-haired old ladies committee has reached a decision and has issued a decree. My acquiescence is more to prevent my discomfiture in direct relationship to those womenfolk... Which is the wisdom of years.
LOL! Even the Soviets knew better than to anger the Babushkas...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2021, 04:48:05 pm »
LOL! Even the Soviets knew better than to anger the Babushkas...

:yowsa: 888high58888

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2021, 04:57:44 pm »
I'm starting on some research for my sister to avoid any unneeded vaccination. There is info available online specifically for Catholics and the Orthodox re religious exemptions. Will have to adapt it for a conservative member of a liberal Presbyterian denomination, as she is.
Wow.
Every COVID vaccine currently available in the United States has been tested or created using aborted fetal tissue cell lines.
according to https://www.thecollegefix.com/jesuit-college-openly-defies-the-vatican-and-refuses-to-let-catholic-students-decline-covid-vaccine/

I will add that to my list of objections.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis