Author Topic: Still Think Liz Cheney Is a Republican?  (Read 186 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Still Think Liz Cheney Is a Republican?
« on: August 03, 2021, 02:45:51 pm »
Still Think Liz Cheney Is a Republican?
By Stu Cvrk | Aug 03, 2021 9:30 AM ET

Tell me again that certain “Republicans” aren’t just the Democrats’ controlled opposition. Here’s a short list:

The 10 RINOs who voted to impeach President Trump back in January
    The Turtle (a/k/a Mitch McConnell) who denounced President Trump in a floor speech tirade after he was acquitted by the Senate
    The 17 RINOs led by Pierre Delecto who are handing the Democrats reelection fodder by rolling over on the infrastructure boondoggle that will fund major Democrat constituencies and priorities
    North Dakota’s Kevin Kramer who was “‘grateful’ for the Capitol Police Officer who killed the unarmed January 6th protestor for ‘not complying’ with his orders from the other side of a barricaded door”
    Adam Kinzinger and his fake tear-jerk performance on the first day of San Fran Nan’s 6 January Soviet-style show trial
    There are many more, including state-level “Republicans” who are fighting against election audits in their states

But the worst of the worst is the execrable Liz Cheney (political public enemy #1 in Wyoming). Besides voting to impeach President Trump, she is a poster child for endless wars in the Middle East (just like her father) and has accused the Republican Party of being the “party of white supremacy.” And now she’s providing political cover for Nancy Pelosi’s “J6 commission,” which is nothing but a hyper-partisan show trial aimed at justifying The Hologram regime’s weaponization of the federal government against Trump supporters and other political enemies. And that is all Cheney is good for these days, politically speaking, as even Caspar Milquetoast Kevin McCarthy has called her a “Pelosi Republican.” You know you’ve nearly hit bottom when McCarthy has to say something “nasty” about you in order to preserve his political credibility as a leader in his own caucus.

Money is the mother’s milk of politics, and Democrats are using Cheney’s traitorous behavior for fundraising to try to preserve the Democrat majority in the face of the building Republican tsunami in 2022. Check this out from an email on Monday that was sent to New York Democrats:

more
https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/08/03/still-think-liz-cheney-is-a-republican-n420243
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Still Think Liz Cheney Is a Republican?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 03:22:56 am »
I think her problems are just beginning and I don’t think it stems from her vote to impeach Donald Trump. If she just left it at that, she might be OK.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 05:46:39 am »
Cheney is done, unless she becomes a Democommie.  In any case, I do not see Wyoming bringing her back.  And I do think she has designs on being POTUS.  Romney, Cheney, Kinsinger, and many others party killing RINOs all need to be voted out of office.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 10:52:24 am »
In a word?  No.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 10:37:48 pm »
If she gets beaten in the primary (and that is at-yet uncertain), she may consult with Murkowski on how to run as an "independent" or write-in candidate. It can be done, as Murkowski proved in Alaska.

I predict Ms. Cheney (who I can't stand) is going to come out much stronger next year than many here will give her credit for. Voters forget, or get feeble-minded when the chips are down...