Author Topic: Iran attacks Israeli ship with explosive drones, Blinken says; US response forthcoming  (Read 376 times)

rangerrebew

Iran attacks Israeli ship with explosive drones, Blinken says; US response forthcoming

August 01, 2021 Ryan Morgan

On Sunday, Secretary of State Antony Blinken blamed Iran for a Friday drone attack on the Israeli-owned oil tanker Mercer Street, which resulted in the death of two people. Blinken said the U.S. and other international partners to determine an appropriate response.

“We join our partners and allies in our strong condemnation of the attack against the Mercer Street, a commercial ship that was peacefully transiting through the north Arabian Sea in international waters,” Blinken said. “Upon review of the available information, we are confident that Iran conducted this attack, which killed two innocent people, using one-way explosive UAVs, a lethal capability it is increasingly employing throughout the region.”

Mercer Street was operated by Zodiac Maritime, an international ship management company headquartered in London and led by Israeli shipping magnate Eyal Ofer.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/08/iran-attacks-israeli-ship-with-explosive-drones-blinken-says-us-response-forthcoming/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
(Ahead of the next News cycle)

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

(Ahead of the next News cycle)

That'll be about the size of it.

Offline skeeter

Iran had better brace themselves for a sternly worded letter from grandpa badfinger.

Offline PeteS in CA

LIEden will do nothing, and will probably warn Israel to do nothing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
LIEden will do nothing, and will probably warn Israel to do nothing.
I hope Israel tells Biden to eat his pudding and not forget to get his butt wiped after :silly:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe SloJo will sic Corn Pop on 'em. :pondering:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

rangerrebew

Blinken vows ‘collective response’ for ship attack blamed on Iran
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2021, 04:59:19 pm »

Blinken vows ‘collective response’ for ship attack blamed on Iran

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the United States is confident that Iran carried out the attack on the Israeli-linked oil tanker.

Al Monitor: The Pulse of the Middle East

August 2, 2021

The United States is “confident” that Iran is responsible for an attack on an Israeli-linked oil tanker that killed two crew members off the coast of Oman last week, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Monday.

“I want to condemn again the attack on Friday against the commercial ship. … We’ve conducted a thorough review and we’re confident that Iran carried out this attack,” said Blinken during a State Department briefing.

The United States and the United Kingdom have concluded that one or more Iranian drones were used to target the MV Mercer Street, a Japanese oil tanker managed by a UK-based company owned by Israeli billionaire Eyal Ofer. Officials said a British sailor and the ship's Romanian captain died in the attack near the Omani island of Masirah as the ship was traveling from Tanzania to the United Arab Emirates.

https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/2021/08/blinken-vows-collective-response-ship-attack-blamed-iran

rangerrebew

Re: Blinken vows ‘collective response’ for ship attack blamed on Iran
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2021, 05:01:58 pm »
As long as Lurch is around, the US isn't going to do jack squat to Iran.  The only possibility to do something is Israel which will give the US a shot at throwing them to the wolves. :im waiting:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2021, 05:40:35 pm »
Have they drafted the Angry Letter yet?

Online rustynail

'Blinken vows ‘collective response’ for ship attack'  is going to gather the stakeholders and form a collaborative?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He has to consult with Jihad and Gaza Spice 1st
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2021, 06:16:58 pm »
Have they drafted the Angry Letter yet?
Yes he has.
Biden plans to tape it on the side of the next $100,000,000,000,000 billion dollar pallet of cash he sends over.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Breaking 2 ships off UAE in Gulf of Oman warn they've lost control
The two vessels are an oil tanker and an asphalt carrier were reported 'not under command' by their trackers

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ships-uae-gulf-of-oman-ships-lost-control
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Breaking 2 ships off UAE in Gulf of Oman warn they've lost control
The two vessels are an oil tanker and an asphalt carrier were reported 'not under command' by their trackers

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ships-uae-gulf-of-oman-ships-lost-control

Gee, no worries!  China Joe is the U.S. Commander and Chief.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.