Author Topic: Derek Hunter: People Aren’t Watching The Woke Olympics  (Read 61 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
People Aren’t Watching The Woke Olympics
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jul 27, 2021 12:01 AM

I’ve never been the biggest fan of the Olympics. Sure, there are some events I do enjoy – a lot of the track and field events, gymnastics, swimming – but just about the only thing I’m less interested in than the summer Olympics is the winter Olympics (with the exception of hockey). Still, I paid attention and watched…in the past. This year holds no interest for me.

It’s not because I’ve lost interest in the events I used to enjoy, nor is it that I’m disinterested in the weird events late night Olympics coverage offers. And it’s not that I don’t have the national pride I used to have, it’s that the athletes don’t.

I know that’s not true for all athletes, or even most, but one skunk ruins an entire garden party. And there will be a lot of skunks at this Olympics.

I don’t want to watch because I know there will be a woke-off between many of the medal winners, a secondary contest to be the most obnoxious left-wing d-bag who gets the most media attention. With NBC broadcasting the games, there really couldn’t be any other way.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/07/27/people-arent-watching-the-woke-olympics-n2593106
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34