Author Topic: Sanders: $3.5 Trillion Spending Bill Won’t Add to Inflation Since Its Paid for ‘Significantly by Hig  (Read 421 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sanders: $3.5 Trillion Spending Bill Won’t Add to Inflation Since Its Paid for ‘Significantly by Higher Taxes’

Ian Hanchett 14 Jul 2021

On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Situation Room,” Senate Budget Committee Chairman Bernie Sanders (I-VT) argued that the $3.5 trillion spending bill won’t add to inflation issues because it will be paid for “significantly by higher taxes on the wealthy and large corporations.”

Sanders said, “I am concerned about inflation, among many other things. As I think you know, this bill, this 3.5 trillion, and then there’s another 600 billion in a so-called bipartisan infrastructure bill, will pay for itself. It will be paid for in a variety of ways, but significantly by higher taxes on the wealthy and large corporations. So, that should not add to the inflation concerns.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/14/sanders-3-5-trillion-spending-bill-wont-add-to-inflation-since-its-paid-for-significantly-by-higher-taxes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not surprising that someone who never produced anything as either a worker or business owner would be so clueless to basic economics or even be able to grasp the concept of cause and effect, but this is such a level of idiocy that it staggers the mind. I am pretty sure that his definition of 'the rich' does not include him or any of his ilk, you know servants of the people, in the congress and senate....................that wouldn't be fair.

Offline LMAO

Huh?

We are ready experiencing inflation

So passing more spending will get rid of inflation? We are in big trouble
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy