Author Topic: Gay men will be crushed to death by pushing a WALL onto them as part of nationwide return to Sharia  (Read 440 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gay men will be crushed to death by pushing a WALL onto them as part of nationwide return to Sharia law in Afghanistan under the Taliban, one of the Islamist group's judges reveals

Gul Rahim, 38, Taliban judge, has given a glimpse of life under the Islamist group
    Spoke matter-of-factly about chopping off the hands and legs of thieves
    Said gays should be stoned to death or killed by having a wall toppled on them
    Women can leave the house, he insisted, though have to get a permit first

By Chris Pleasance for MailOnline

Published: 09:59 EDT, 12 July 2021 | Updated: 12:04 EDT, 12 July 2021

A Taliban judge has given a terrifying glimpse into life under the Islamist group and the fate that awaits Afghanis if the country falls back under their control.

Gul Rahim, 38, spoke matter-of-factly about cutting hands and legs off thieves, issuing permits for women to leave their homes and toppling walls on gay men as a form of execution in his Taliban-controlled district in central Afghanistan.

He added that his aim is to introduce the Sharia law punishments across the whole of the country if the Taliban can re-take control once America departs, saying: 'That was our goal and always will be.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9780437/Taliban-judge-says-gays-killed-toppling-wall-group-takes-Afghanistan.html#comments
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe they should have done more to keep the Taliban from taking power?  We hear all these terrible things about how the Taliban crushes the Afghans, but the Afghans have had 20 years to up their fighting skills to stop it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

Can't wake up my Care Bear.

Offline skeeter

Sounds like a job for Gen Mark A Milley and his gang of woke perfumed peacocks.

Leave the rest of the nation out of it.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Life returns to normal in Afghanistan.  Allah is great.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Afghanistan is stuck back in the 7th Century.  I say it is NOT the responsibility of the USA and western nations to change that.  If they want to treat their women like slaves and to stone their gay folks to death, it is their business.  We currently kiss the posterior of a communist nation that is destroying a segment of their society, and we do nothing.  Yes, I am talking about China!