Author Topic: Court Showdown Over Boston “Zip Code Quota Plan” And Concealment of School Committee Anti-White Text  (Read 2180 times)

Offline roamer_1

If I want reviews of chainsaws, I'd ask @roamer_1 and @Lando Lincoln.   yogi555

@Cyber Liberty

Yeah... One thing we don't need to get into is the Stihl v. Husqvarna debate. Worse than Chevy/Ford/Dodge

Either one would be fine, and there is generally no other. That's all you need to know.

Offline Hoodat

Racism in Democrat Boston, the most racially segregated city in the US?  Say it ain't so.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Lando Lincoln

@Cyber Liberty

Yeah... One thing we don't need to get into is the Stihl v. Husqvarna debate. Worse than Chevy/Ford/Dodge

Either one would be fine, and there is generally no other. That's all you need to know.

@Cyber Liberty @roamer_1

Exactly. I’ve been a Husqy guy over the years because they have been generally easier to service in the brush.  But, Stihl remains the standard for good reason. As @Smokin Joe says, the Dolmar has a rep for power. I think some of the Makita’s are Dolmars in camo. Dealer service can be a headache if you need it.

Most of the pros where I hang out sling Stihls.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline roamer_1

Exactly. I’ve been a Husqy guy over the years because they have been generally easier to service in the brush.  But, Stihl remains the standard for good reason. As @Smokin Joe says, the Dolmar has a rep for power. I think some of the Makita’s are Dolmars in camo. Dealer service can be a headache if you need it.

Most of the pros where I hang out sling Stihls.

@Lando Lincoln
Yup.

I am a Husqvarna guy too. But mostly because my Homelite store went Husqvarna when Homelite sold out to the big box stores and dried up their parts network.

And I like working on Husqvarna better than Stihl, though I guess I would have to say Stihl is a smidgen better to operate in the field. I still think I like a Homelite 410 from back in the day better than either for cold weather... If they hadn't betrayed us all, I'd have never left.

And my timber framing saw, believe it or not, the one I trust for straight cuts is an old Mac 10-10 with a 24" bar and a skip tooth chain. Go figger. I have been rebuilding that ol Mac for thirty years. So I will give McCulloch a hat tip from way back in the day, though they have no dealer out here, so I won't be buying a new one without dealer support (same dumb thing Homelite did, I think)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 05:39:29 am by roamer_1 »