Author Topic: Jen Psaki's 'Let Them Eat Hot Dogs' Take on Soaring Prices Doesn't Go Over Well  (Read 842 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jen Psaki's 'Let Them Eat Hot Dogs' Take on Soaring Prices Doesn't Go Over Well
By Nick Arama | Jul 02, 2021 6:00 PM ET

The White House really stepped in it when they tried to sell Americans that they really weren’t paying more for things this year at their July 4th cookout.

Don’t believe your own eyes and the money you know you’re shelling out of your own pocket, they said, believe our jokey little video.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1410709115333234691

Fox’s Peter Doocy asked Jen Psaki if she was really trying to sell to Americans that 16 cents was significant, with everything else going up, especially gas prices?

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1411024306734313476

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/07/02/jen-psakis-let-them-eat-hot-dogs-take-on-soaring-prices-doesnt-go-over-well-n405940
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I recall Obama asking the question

' have you seen the cost of arugula lately?'
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

How to spend that extra 16 cents? The possibilities are endless.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The True democrats revealed as they dine on caviar, and japanese exotic beef, spending TRILLIONS non-stop and telling us our raising prices and taxes don't matter because of 16 cents saved on hot dogs.  Yeah, this is who there elitists limousine marxist really are!  They wallow in the big money and brag about a pittance for you.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The True democrats revealed as they dine on caviar, and japanese exotic beef, spending TRILLIONS non-stop and telling us our raising prices and taxes don't matter because of 16 cents saved on hot dogs.  Yeah, this is who there elitists limousine marxist really are!  They wallow in the big money and brag about a pittance for you.

Cheeky, aren't they?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

She's a bumbling idiot w/o dementia. The perfect sidekick for Joe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Put it towards the additional $20 it will take to fill your gas tank over last year and take a road trip.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Put it towards the additional $20 it will take to fill your gas tank over last year and take a road trip.

Fill up twice a week.  535 miles to a tank.  16 gallons.

Used to cost $32-34.  Now it's $46-48.  Plus, despite no sign of oil leaks, I'm putting in a quart of synthetic oil ($10.50 each) every 10 days.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online rustynail

“PSA for anyone who eats in the US or Canada. This year’s wheat harvest is shaping up as dreadful. Durum, used for pasta and bread flour, looks to be the worst in at least 60 years. Soft White Winter wheat, used for pastry flour, and Hard Red Winter [all-purpose] are facing the worst harvests since the 1988 drought. This is a good time to stock up and hoard, since the news is not widely known. Pasta keeps just about forever and a doubling in price is not inconceivable. Same with assorted flours if you bake at home, except flours should be stored in a freezer to prevent damage from Indian Meal Moth and other bugs. Bread also freezes quite well, and will do just fine for at least a year, probably two. Canola oil is also likely to see a price jump, as the crops across Alberta and Saskatchewan have also been clobbered. It also keeps well for years.”

https://www.facebook.com/Barton.M.Hall/posts/4222261981157032

Online mountaineer

Corn farmers in Nebraska just experienced a devastating hail storm that, in some cases, wiped out entire crops. Of course, corn is grown a lot of other places, but just an FYI.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Fill up twice a week.  535 miles to a tank.  16 gallons.

Used to cost $32-34.  Now it's $46-48.  Plus, despite no sign of oil leaks, I'm putting in a quart of synthetic oil ($10.50 each) every 10 days.

I do my own oil changes, primarily because I am picky about what brand of oil and filters to use.  The other day, I stopped at Walmart to buy oil and filters for two cars.  Shockingly, they only had synthetic oil (made from natural gas).  No regular oil.  Total cost for two cars (2 5-qt jugs and 2 filters) - $75.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-