Author Topic: Joe Biden: Families Who Lost Loved Ones in Condo Collapse Concerned About Global Warming  (Read 1212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: Families Who Lost Loved Ones in Condo Collapse Concerned About Global Warming

Charlie Spiering 1 Jul 2021

President Joe Biden said Thursday the families who lost their loved ones in the Surfside condo collapse in Miami told him about their concerns about global warming.

“Interesting to me. I didn’t raise it. How many of the survivors — How many of the families talked about the impact of global warming,” Biden told reporters after privately visiting with the family members.

Biden traveled to Miami on Thursday to visit with the families and show support for the rescue operation.

“They didn’t know exactly, but they talked about sea levels rising and about how there were and the combination of that and the concern about incoming tropical storms,” he added.

Biden said it remained unclear why the building collapsed but raised concerns about the sea levels rising and also nearby construction in the area.

“I don’t think there is at this point any definitive judgment as to why it collapsed and what can be done to prevent it from happening,” he said.

Biden said that families were “realistic” about the fate of their loved ones.

“The families are very realistic,” Biden said, noting that “cement upon cement upon cement” collapsed on people living in the condo homes.

The death toll at the condo site is at 18 with 145 people still missing.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/01/joe-biden-families-who-lost-loved-ones-in-condo-collapse-concerned-about-global-warming/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Joe Biden: Families Who Lost Loved Ones in Condo Collapse Concerned About Global Warming

Charlie Spiering 1 Jul 2021

President Joe Biden said Thursday the families who lost their loved ones in the Surfside condo collapse in Miami told him about their concerns about global warming.

“Interesting to me. I didn’t raise it. How many of the survivors — How many of the families talked about the impact of global warming,” Biden told reporters after privately visiting with the family members.

Biden traveled to Miami on Thursday to visit with the families and show support for the rescue operation.

“They didn’t know exactly, but they talked about sea levels rising and about how there were and the combination of that and the concern about incoming tropical storms,” he added.

Biden said it remained unclear why the building collapsed but raised concerns about the sea levels rising and also nearby construction in the area.

“I don’t think there is at this point any definitive judgment as to why it collapsed and what can be done to prevent it from happening,” he said.

Biden said that families were “realistic” about the fate of their loved ones.

“The families are very realistic,” Biden said, noting that “cement upon cement upon cement” collapsed on people living in the condo homes.

The death toll at the condo site is at 18 with 145 people still missing.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/01/joe-biden-families-who-lost-loved-ones-in-condo-collapse-concerned-about-global-warming/

I'm not buying what Joe is selling.  Faulty workmanship, poor building design and the age of the condo are responsible.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Disgusting ghoul.

All leftists seem to be. Can't WAIT to score political points over tragedy.

Offline libertybele

Disgusting ghoul.

All leftists seem to be. Can't WAIT to score political points over tragedy.

Exactly.  That's how they roll.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah, I doubt many Floridians are that kind of stupid.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

It's safe to say he's either full of shit or, more likely, his addled brain believes it.

I've seen plenty of pt's with dementia create their own realities
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

I've seen plenty of habitual liars do the same thing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

I don’t believe one iota of that. What a disgusting liar.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It's safe to say he's either full of shit or, more likely, his addled brain believes it.

:silly: Joe Biden has been creating his own realities for the vast majority of his life, certainly his entire political career, so what does that say about his dementia?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don’t believe one iota of that. What a disgusting liar.
What's even worse is that with what? at least sixty years of practice he is such a bad liar. Who would believe that someone who knew for sure that their loved ones had died and others still waiting to hear would think of anything but family?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Paul Wellstone died in a plane crash and his funeral was in 2002.  Democrats went into hysterics politicizing the funeral and made many rash statements about how his death was Republicans fault.  The democrats have politicizes deaths and manipulated them for maximum political effect since then.  As slick willy said, AND HE MEANT IT;  ITS ALL POLITICAL/POLITICS!  and democrats have turned more and more into political whores since then, evening betraying their fellow man and Country.  Joe is just continuing the evil, vile tradition of trying to use the dead for political advantage, and conscience does not get in their way in their quest for power ambitions.
 Democrats already told you; never waste a crisis, you can achieve more using them.  Goes for deaths too!!
 :2popcorn:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Politicization of a tragedy.  Biden is a typical democratic scum bag.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Politicization of a tragedy.  Biden is a typical democratic scum bag.

Waiting for him to blame Trump for the collapse.  It was written on his note cards but he lost his place reading them.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

That's disgusting.  Not only is he politicizing a tragedy, but he's lying about it, too.

Offline Killer Clouds

Newsmax had said it was an unrepaired pool leak that caused a sink hole.

Offline cato potatoe