Author Topic: Is Fauci a fall guy?  (Read 1439 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Fauci a fall guy?
« on: June 04, 2021, 01:33:27 pm »
June 4, 2021
Is Fauci a fall guy?
By Thomas Lifson

Sundance of The Last Refuge looks into something that also puzzled me: why were multiple FOIA requests for the emails of Dr. Anthony Fauci all released at the same time, and why now? Using his time-tested technique of constructing timelines and comparing the current FOIA release with another key FOIA release, he constructs a thought-provoking theory.  As so often in the past, he sees a tacit plot behind the events that capture so much attention.

He constructs this sequence of recent events:

A once beloved Bill Gates, the primary advocate for COVID vaccines, suddenly became a target by the political left.  It was quite a shift.
        The White House announces their support of investigation into the origin of COVID-19.
        Media report on State Dept investigators who were handcuffed during their research into the COVID origination.
        Suddenly discussion of the “Lab Leak Theory” was permitted by those who control the platforms of speech.
        Media then report of Anthony Fauci gaining a lucrative book deal.
        Joe Biden gives a speech in Oklahoma on Tuesday; and immediately thereafter the White House announces no more public appearances for the remainder of the week.
        The Fauci emails are released under the auspices of a FOIA fulfillment.

He asks:” Why would the Deep State release these emails, instead of just hiding them?”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/is_fauci_a_fall_guy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Is Fauci a fall guy?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 01:41:33 pm »
Interesting  article and definitely a possibility that he is a fall guy now, but all he has to do is sing and IMHO the whole Biden administration goes under....maybe....or a mass upheaval is unleashed?

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 02:00:12 pm »
Interesting  article and definitely a possibility that he is a fall guy now, but all he has to do is sing and IMHO the whole Biden administration goes under....maybe....or a mass upheaval is unleashed?

Considering the timeline of events as well as the irrational reaction of the political left its not only a possibility but likely a very bad flu was ginned up into a pandemic as a political strategy. The only question is was the virus released on purpose or accidentally.

Does anyone think the left (& Chicoms) are not capable of it, considering what was at stake?

« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 02:01:17 pm by skeeter »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2021, 03:37:23 pm »
A lot of the stuff in this article sounds like typical conspiracy panic "news" from unreliable resources. The idea that The Deep State engineered the virus  making a bad flu into a deadly disease just to bring down Trump sounds ridiculous.
I think China is a criminal regime that created and allowed a deadly disease to escape their borders and is lying to the rest of the world. Because that's what criminal communist (are there any other kind?) regimes do.
But most bad things happen because many people in positions of authority are incompetent.
That applies to the people running the America health care system.
I give Trump passing grades for handling the pandemic. I give Dr. Falsely and the rest of so-called American health care system members failing grades for lying from the beginning. I think basically they didn't know what they were doing but, of course, acted like they did.
The virus was real, and however it was created (lab or wet market) China is criminally responsible for leaking it to the rest of the world.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2021, 04:15:30 pm »
A "fall guy" in the sense that others similarly involved in the lab leak theory cover-up will hide behind him, hoping he will be the only one catching flak? The up-and-downer is still in progress, but that may be a consequence.

A "fall guy" in the sense that Fauci was always honest, telling "tough truths", :poo:  :poo:  :poo: ! Whether a literal conspiracy or just a wink-wink, nod-nod quiet unspoken agreement, the MSM made Fauci an untouchable icon while Fauci told MSM operatives whatever he thought they wanted to hear.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2021, 08:01:21 pm »
A lot of the stuff in this article sounds like typical conspiracy panic "news" from unreliable resources. The idea that The Deep State engineered the virus  making a bad flu into a deadly disease just to bring down Trump sounds ridiculous.
I think China is a criminal regime that created and allowed a deadly disease to escape their borders and is lying to the rest of the world. Because that's what criminal communist (are there any other kind?) regimes do.
But most bad things happen because many people in positions of authority are incompetent.
That applies to the people running the America health care system.
I give Trump passing grades for handling the pandemic. I give Dr. Falsely and the rest of so-called American health care system members failing grades for lying from the beginning. I think basically they didn't know what they were doing but, of course, acted like they did.
The virus was real, and however it was created (lab or wet market) China is criminally responsible for leaking it to the rest of the world.

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 08:23:26 pm »
Fall guy or not, anyone covering for the ChiComs is a traitor.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2021, 09:01:14 pm »
 ****slapping
C'mon man... everyone knows Lee Majors was the Fall Guy
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 09:03:53 pm »
****slapping

I thought he was the $6 million man.

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2021, 09:05:28 pm »
   You're right @Wingnut It's a rerun with a different ending.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2021, 09:10:28 pm »
I thought he was the $6 million man.

I always thought he was Heath Barkley.   After The Big Valley I started smokin pot.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2021, 09:15:22 pm »
   I always thought he was Heath Barkley.   After The Big Valley I started smokin pot.

I bet he took Audra to the hay loft.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2021, 09:22:51 pm »
Fall guy or not, anyone covering for the ChiComs is a traitor.

Covering for them?  I am 99.9% convinced that he and Biden are involved in the release of the virus and knew full well the ramifications and thought it was a way to ensure Trump didn't win re-election. Fauci, the WHO and our own gov't flat out lied. 

Trump's economy still survived, he quickly stepped up to the plate and got things done and coordinated efforts between the gov't and private companies which I believe saved millions of lives.           

So they ONLY choice they had then was to steal the dang election!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2021, 09:24:38 pm »
    I thought everyone took Audray on the hay loft   :shrug:

Online Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2021, 09:26:27 pm »
    I thought everyone took Audray on the hay loft   :shrug:

Nah, just on Dynasty.

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2021, 09:31:56 pm »
    I give Trump full credit for Warp Speed, the millions of ventilators appears to be wasted money.  I am still not convinced he coulda/shoulda fired both Dr. Fraud and his sidekick the scarf Lady Dr. Brix, in the beginning of this $hit.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2021, 09:41:18 pm »
    I give Trump full credit for Warp Speed, the millions of ventilators appears to be wasted money.  I am still not convinced he coulda/shoulda fired both Dr. Fraud and his sidekick the scarf Lady Dr. Brix, in the beginning of this $hit.

I always felt something was strange with Fauci and found it odd that he a couple of times went up against Trump recommendations like hydrochloronique ... Trump was correct --- what did we have to lose by at least trying it when there were those who were near death anyways and nothing else was working?

We obviously didn't need the hospital ship that never got used to capacity in NY and probably didn't need all the ventilators --- but Trump made sure the supplies were there if they were needed.  Thank God someone like Pudding Brain wasn't in office; we would have seen more deaths, hospitals still waiting on PPE's and approval from Congress and research would  be just beginning.  Like him or not, Trump got 'er done!

As for the scarf lady, I must admit she had me fooled for a long time.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2021, 09:46:37 pm »
 The Designated Fall Guy NEVER sings.   

Those he is falling on his sword for are holding something more valuable over his head.    Could be anything.

But Fauci is certainly not likely to be the mastermind behind this so far successful plot to destroy the US economy and steal the 2020 election.

Why would China allow the US, through stooges like fauci, to engineer bio-weapons in China?   Only if the operation came with appropriate technology transfers.   Now China has the knowledge, at least a rudimentary sort, to start weaponizing it's own germs for it's own plans.   The future with live Marxists running around is getting uglier every day.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2021, 09:52:36 pm »
Covering for them?  I am 99.9% convinced that he and Biden are involved in the release of the virus and knew full well the ramifications and thought it was a way to ensure Trump didn't win re-election. Fauci, the WHO and our own gov't flat out lied. 

Trump's economy still survived, he quickly stepped up to the plate and got things done and coordinated efforts between the gov't and private companies which I believe saved millions of lives.           

So they ONLY choice they had then was to steal the dang election!

No.

I started working on a program once, and a guy named "Smith" was the lead stress engineer.   He came from another division in the company that didn't hold such high standards as what we were required to use.   But he was a friend of the boss's boss.   EVERYONE who knew him said "who was crazy enough to put HIM in charge of anything?"  And they were right.

I had to steer him and correct him all the damn time, and he was my boss.  I even told him that I flatly refused to continue analyzing and reanalyzing a part, that the design of the part was flatly broken and we needed to fix the part.   That pissed him off.  But we finally fixed the damn part.    And he was convincing junior engineers how to be just as stupid as he was...

...NOBODY who knew anything trusted this guy.

NOBODY who knows anything would EVER tell Biden about it.  Not now, not two decades ago.   You'd only tell a clown like Biden a secret if you needed to take a leak.

So, no, Biden had nothing to do with the China Virus and even less to do with the vaccine.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

BassWrangler

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2021, 11:59:45 pm »
No.

I started working on a program once, and a guy named "Smith" was the lead stress engineer.   He came from another division in the company that didn't hold such high standards as what we were required to use.   But he was a friend of the boss's boss.   EVERYONE who knew him said "who was crazy enough to put HIM in charge of anything?"  And they were right.

I had to steer him and correct him all the damn time, and he was my boss.  I even told him that I flatly refused to continue analyzing and reanalyzing a part, that the design of the part was flatly broken and we needed to fix the part.   That pissed him off.  But we finally fixed the damn part.    And he was convincing junior engineers how to be just as stupid as he was...

...NOBODY who knew anything trusted this guy.

NOBODY who knows anything would EVER tell Biden about it.  Not now, not two decades ago.   You'd only tell a clown like Biden a secret if you needed to take a leak.

So, no, Biden had nothing to do with the China Virus and even less to do with the vaccine.

Agree with this. I also don't think there's any conspiracy from Fauci to create the virus. I just think Fauci is your typical bureaucrat, interested in saving his reputation and not wanting to take any risk he doesn't have to. His behavior and his emails are entirely consistent with that.

But what I won't forgive is Fauci covering for China when he said privately in emails that the virus looks like it might have been engineered.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2021, 12:15:11 am »
****slapping

Fauci is more like the Prat-Fall Guy. ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2021, 12:50:36 am »
June 4, 2021, Is Fauci a fall guy, By Thomas Lifson
-------------------------
Of course, if born in Sept, Oct or Nov!!!!!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2021, 12:54:29 am »
No. He's a co-conspirator.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2021, 04:22:56 pm »
No. He's a co-conspirator.

After the fact.   I doubt if he was smart enough to realize that China wanted a weapon.    He's always struck me as some over-educated fool being manipulated by gangsters.    And now he's caught.   Too bad for him, I have no pity.