Author Topic: And Just Like That, Dr. Fauci’s Book Has Been Pulled From Presales  (Read 716 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
And Just Like That, Dr. Fauci’s Book Has Been Pulled From Presales
By Brad Slager | Jun 02, 2021 6:45 PM ET

A day after the announcement Dr. Fauci’s book was taken down by the publisher, following the release of the emails.

The publishing industry can be a fickle enterprise, as the time to roll out a new edition can entail many changes, especially when the topic of note is so deeply rooted in current events. It was only yesterday when the announcement was made that a book was set to be released featuring the figurehead of the pandemic, Dr. Anthony Fauci, entitled “Expect The Unexpected”– an unintentionally ironic description of the man infamous for contradicting himself repeatedly.

Since yesterday’s announcement, and the release of the cover art, the news cycle has exploded over the release of thousands of pages of emails from Fauci, and the news — as we have been covering here at RedState — has not been good. While the press has done a noble job in trying to burnish the doctor’s image with cherry-plucked instances from the thousands of pages of communications, there have been a number of realities coming to light since the release of those emails.

And it appears the publisher of his book is now scrambling to avoid trouble. Over at Amazon, where yesterday they had been enthusiastically pimping the release for this coming November, the title is nowhere to be found.

more
https://redstate.com/bradslager/2021/06/02/and-just-like-that-dr-faucis-book-has-been-pulled-from-presales-n390371
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Re: And Just Like That, Dr. Fauci’s Book Has Been Pulled From Presales
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 11:52:29 pm »
Poor guy that was going to be his nest egg.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 02:03:15 am »
Poor guy that was going to be his nest egg.
Don't you think he's feathered his nest enough being the highest paid federal employee, not to mention the insane pension he must have racked while in all probability being the most inept negligent person to hold his position. In fairness I bet there are thousands of people that would gladly pay up to a dime for his book to use for target practice, furniture leveling, kindling, etc.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 01:45:55 pm »
Being yanked from presales by Amazon and B & N is progress, but they and his publisher need to know that the current exposure of Fauci Fauxniness won't be dying out. I.E. they need to know his work of fiction will gather dust on shelves and in clearance bins.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2021, 02:08:56 pm »
Read this:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/02/anthony-fauci-email-about-china-covering-up-coronavirus-death-rate-was-too-long-to-read/

Fauci follows the science as long as its presented similar to the professional prose used by esteemed Doctor Suess.

Would you like Riboviria here or there?

I would not like Riboviria here or there.
I would not like Coronaviridae anywhere.
I do not like Orthocoronavirinae.
I do not like them, Tony-you-putz.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 02:11:28 pm by skeeter »