Author Topic: Osterholm: Scientists Backed Off of Lab Leak Theory Because Supporting It Was Perceived as Supportin  (Read 283 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Osterholm: Scientists Backed Off of Lab Leak Theory Because Supporting It Was Perceived as Supporting Trump

Ian Hanchett 2 Jun 2021

On Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Deadline: White House,” Director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota and former adviser to President Biden’s transition team Dr. Michael Osterholm stated that more people in the scientific community are speaking out on the possibility that COVID-19 came from a lab and that a year ago, discussing the issue “would have meant that you were somehow supporting the president in this approach and so I saw scientists actually backing off of that issue.”

Osterholm said, “I think that what we’re seeing happen right now is not new information. It’s basically we’re weaponizing, in a sense, old information that still is very incomplete with the idea that more people in the science world are speaking out. Because a year ago to speak out would have meant that you were somehow supporting the president in this approach and so I saw scientists actually backing off of that issue. I think that it’s still unclear whether or not there was a potential laboratory leak from the Wuhan lab.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/02/osterholm-scientists-backed-off-of-lab-leak-theory-because-supporting-it-was-perceived-as-supporting-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Well, that was obvious.

What was also obvious was that those alleged "scientists" also backed off the pangolin theory and generally neglected any discussion on the origins of the China Virus simply because all such speculation leads to the inevitable fact that China engaged in an act of war on the West using a biological WMD.

Okay, let's pretend the China Virus wasn't spawned in a China lab, by researchers wise or idiotic.

China still clamped down on all public discussion of the disease when it would have been possible to minimize it's spread, and it did so deliberately, either to avoid embarassment or to spread the hurt worldwide.

Either way, China is RESPONSIBLE for the deaths and damages to industry and the economies of the world.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Osterholm: Scientists Backed Off of Lab Leak Theory Because Supporting It Was Perceived as Supporting Trump"

Science.
It's all about "consensus".
Right...?