Author Topic: Road Rage: Democrats Will Be Angry Over a Newly-Named Stretch of Oklahoma Highway  (Read 548 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Road Rage: Democrats Will Be Angry Over a Newly-Named Stretch of Oklahoma Highway
By Alex Parker | May 31, 2021 10:45 PM ET

Some folks will be disgusted by the product of legislation Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt signed Friday.

As reported by The Oklahoman, Kevin put pen to paper in order to rename a stretch of panhandle highway.

Affixed to the state legislature’s yearly omnibus bridge-and-highway-naming bill was something to give blue voters the…blues.

Coming soon: an approximately 20-mile piece of U.S. 287 from Boise City to the Texas border newly christened…

President Donald J. Trump Highway

That’s right: a man relentlessly compared to Adolf Hitler gets his own road.

more
https://redstate.com/alexparker/2021/05/31/road-rage-democrats-will-be-angry-over-a-newly-named-stretch-of-oklahoma-highway-n389545
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder if traffic will be lighter with all the democrats avoiding it like the............Covid.

Offline mountaineer

Don't bother putting up a sign for the Trump stretch of highway - the lefties will tear it down in a snit.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Don't bother putting up a sign for the Trump stretch of highway - the lefties will tear it down in a snit.
I seem to recall that someone once grooved a road so that tires rolling across it produced music, wouldn't it be bitchin(oops did I just age myself) if that stretch of highway was engineered to produce ' Trump won Trump won Trump won Trump won Trump won Trump won Trump won Trump won Trump won' as countless cars travelled it? The left would lose the last couple of marbles they had.

Offline thackney

I seem to recall that someone once grooved a road so that tires rolling across it produced music, wouldn't it be bitchin(oops did I just age myself) if that stretch of highway was engineered to produce ' Trump won Trump won Trump won Trump won Trump won Trump won Trump won Trump won Trump won' as countless cars travelled it? The left would lose the last couple of marbles they had.

Musical roads roads can produce the melody, but not actual words or singing, it is strictly an instrumental piece.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musical_road
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Ehhhhhh... I thought it was customary to do this only after someone had died?

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Sounds good.

The Rodents stole his star.

The Hollyweird Star.

I bet Harvey Weinstein still has his star on the Walk of Shame...

...so does Bill Cosby.

This is what new pharoah's used to do to their predecessors.   Human nature has not changed one little bit, it seems.  Rodents will always be able to find useful idiots.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 12:18:11 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

What?

Robert KKK, Grand Wizard Kleagle whatever the weird crap the former version of Rodent Antifa called their officers, had federal buildings all over West Virginia defaced with his name, long before he had the decency to die.

That traitor from Kenya has all sorts of public indoctrination and (b)lack (b)rainwashing centers named after him.

It used to be a requirement for Naval ships, but that isn't even true anymore, either.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

You kidding?

They should put up a hidden camera and have the state police monitor it continuously, so they can raise millions in state traffic revenues.

Offline Hoodat

A stretch of I-285 in Atlanta was named after racist Billy McKinney while he was still alive.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Nope. Obastard streets in every Dem run city.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Yes, there are public schools named after Hussein Obama, and half of WV was named after Kleagle Byrd long before he died.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org